Global Imports BMW

550 Interstate N Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30339

New 888-461-5783
Used 888-463-0910
Service 888-238-4611

BMW Center of Excellence Award recipient for SEVEN consecutive years!

Global-A history of great service for great cars

by from Marietta, Georgia |

Have been going to Global for years and have always been treated well. Jim Lambeert and Brian Buzcat took great care to see that everything was done on my most recent visit with my 2008 535xi wagon and that appropriate discounts were given. In addition Jim made sure an aftermarket warranty I had paid for one of the repairs. I have owned a dozen BMWS and the service is one of the important factors that brings me back.

Global Imports Review

by from Atlanta, GA |

I recently had a great experience with Global and particularly their salesperson, Bennett Okafor. I found the vehicle that interested me online on Thursday, came into the dealership on Saturday and Bennett moved the entire process along smoothly, including handling my trade-in. I would certainly recommend Bennett and Global Imports for any one looking for a certified pre-owned BMW.

Excellent dealership

by from Memphis, TN |

If you're looking for a manual transmission 3-series, Global Imports is the place to visit. Excellent customer service and good discounts. New cars are kept in parking garages to ensure they are free of potential weather damage. Casual restaurant on site, too, which came in handy as our appointment finished during the lunch hour and we had a six-hour drive back home in our new ride. Mark, the General Sales Manager of the dealership, personally thanked us for our purchase. This was my second 3-series purchase (my first at Global Imports) and I couldn't be happier with the car itself or the price I paid. Thanks to Jasmin Foric for a great test drive and negotiation experience, to Kirt the Finance manager for ensuring all our ducks were in a row, and to Mark Tischler for keeping FOUR 3-series manual transmissions in stock (unlike other dealers who have none) and for lunch.

rgcatlanta

by from atlanta |

Fantastic, start to finish. Felt like we had a partner in the s hopping process

Made buying a car a treat.

by from Mount Dora, fl |

I made the deal on the car over the phone in 5 minutes, flew to Atlanta the next day, was picked up at the airport in a 535i, and was in and out in 65 minutes. Top notch and professional.

Could not be happier!

by from Enterprise, Al |

I could not be any more pleased with the experience I had at Global Imports BMW! The salesman who helped me, Nedim Raljevic, was absolutely amazing! He managed to get everything I needed together in a 1-1/2 day period and have everything ready for me to come get the car the day after our initial conversation! I was very impressed at how well he communicated with me and never once left me hanging or wondering about what I needed to do! He did an incredible job getting my payments and other numbers right where they needed to be! When I pulled into the HUGE dealership, I was very surprised to see him not only waiting outside for me, but quickly offering me a cold bottle of water and lunch as well. It would not do Global Imports BMW justice to try and describe the dealership in words, so I will just say it is breathtaking. The 2011 Nissan Altima was just as Nedim described it to me - in perfect condition and VERY clean! I am very thankful to everyone who helped me get the deal done yesterday and I would not hesitate for a second before going back to purchase another vehicle! Thank you Nedim!!!

X-5 Lover

by from Acworth, GA |

During my 22 years as U.S. Air Force Pilot, I became used to high performance in the sky. I have loved my BMW X-5 for seven years. Then, on a recent Saturday, I searched on line and saw it. The next day, on Sunday, a Global Imports BMW X-5 M filled up my computer screen again. On Monday, I took the afternoon off, and got it. Global Imports has excelled, on the selling, customer service, and maintenence. It is perhaps, the finest auto dealer in Atlanta, and one of the best in U.S.A. After reading the X-5 M dash one manual, and practicing some maneuvers, I'm getting used to it's high performance on the road... What a fine machine!

Yay For Your Global Imports!

by from Atlanta, Ga |

Thanks so much for your awesome customer service and knowledgable staff. I was nervous about buying another car but made the experience a pleasure. Not to mention the tasty egg and cheese croissant I received there as well :-P. I will be coming back for service, refer others and probably get another car/truck for the family down the road. Kudos to Sean locking down the sale a month after our first meeting!

Global BMW is Awesome!

by from Suwanee, GA |

Members of my family have been using Global BMW for parts and service for years. They are always nice and remember you when you come back. I live in Gwinnett and have visited the dealer close to my house and it is just not the same atmosphere at all. I have driven a Japanese car for years, but when it was time for a new car, I decided to get a new BMW. The warranty is way better than the other luxury cars and so is the fuel efficiency for the quality of car!!! Nick, the BMW Genius helped me choose a model and introduced me to Jim in sales to set everything up. Then, I was having some issues with credit, but the sales manager Mark helped me get a great interest rate. I love my new BMW and highly recommend Global BMW!!

2006 Honda Civic SI

by from Columbus, GA |

Phone deal as worked out prior to making a 2 hour road trip....and was every bit worth it. The customer service from start to finish was AMAZINGLY SUPERB!! If I decide to trade or buy another BMW in the future, I will make sure to go to Global before even looking here in my hometown of Columbus, GA!!! We arrived at 11:30, test drove the car, I filled out financing pprwk. While that was processing the car was being gased and detailed, and then off to the finance office. We were back home (2 hrs away) by 4:30. I spent 6 hrs buying my Honda Accord in town, UGH!! This says a lot to me and would keep me coming back as a REPEAT CUSTOMER! I hope everyone else's experience is a great if not better than we had! Thank you Rick!