Global Imports BMW

550 Interstate N Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30339

New 888-461-5783
Used 888-463-0910
Service 888-238-4611

BMW Center of Excellence Award recipient for SEVEN consecutive years!

great service

by from atlanta ga |

pleased with service which i received . ryan burgh was very helpful. the only problem i encountered was that the operator (the machine) was repeating the menu whiteout a person responding to the call i made at 6:30 through 7:00 am.i have spoken to mr. doyle about this matter and he will address this issue. thank you darius naffis md

Outstanding Customer Service!!!

by from Orlando,Florida |

I was vising ny daughter in Atlanta, and my passenger rear windowon my BMW 328i stopped working. I called Global Imports and I was told just to bring it in. I was helped by two outstanding service advisors, Ryan Burke and Jermine Duberry. Both of these gentleman made me feel very welcome, answered my questions and help me with requests to go back to the vechicle and get my iphone charger. I was asked if I wanted coffee,told were the bathrooms, cafeteria and lounge was, etc.... Their service was above and beyond my expectations. Usally when a woman goes to a service department, she is intimidated from the lack of car knowledge, but this was not the case today. Thanks to them my visit was very pleasant!

Wonderful Experience

by from Atlanta GA |

This was me and my fiancÚ's first car together and we wanted a new bmw 328i. What a beautiful car, our sales person Danny has been so helpful through this process and for that he deserves 5 stars.

BMW Atlanta

by from Atlanta, GA |

Everything from the customer service to my main contact Ron Archey, my experience was fantastic. The facility is beautiful and everyone working there was professional, helpful and considerate.

Great Experience

by from Atlanta, GA |

I just picked up my new 335i convertible from Global BMW. One main reason I did buy from them, because of client adviser, Garland Helton, he has been working there for 18 yrs. I have been buying from him since late 90's, bought several cars from him and every time my experience with him support my decision to come back and buy BMW from him. Easy, knowledgeable,no pressure, going extra mile and making sure customer happy,honesty and integrity his standards. Also, business manager Steven Cohn, pleasant,not pushy and very accommodating. I love my new car and would recommend anybody who is on the market for BMW, to get in touch with Garland and you won't be disappointed!

Global Imports BMW...RUDE DISHONEST

by from Granby, CT. |

I worked with Sean Reid and Link Gotcher. Dishonest and rude service...would not recommend Global Imports. Before papers were signed; great service. After papers signed...see below: The car was delivered with only a 1/4 tank of gas and dirty! Told to get the BMW M6 detailed; and filled with gas. Paid for the Gas... I went to the best detail shop in town for one of the best cars on the road a BMW M6... only paid for half the detailing...too expensive; Link Gotcher and Sear Reid said. Yet, they were too lazy or didn't want to detail the BMW themselves, and when I did detail it as agreed, refused too pay for it.

Happy repeat customer

by from Atlanta, GA |

I just purchased a 2013 328i to replace the 2009 model that I also purchased from Global Imports. I couldn't be happier with the buying experience. Jim Bullock, my sales advisor, was absolutely outstanding. He spent a great deal of time with me to make sure I selected the car that I would be most happy with, and covered in detail the new features of the 2013 model. And he did it without applying any pressure to make an immediate decision. I truly appreciated his honesty and integrity. I also have had excellent service experience over the past four years. I've owned a couple of vehicles that compete with BMW (Acura and Lexus), and Global blows away my experience with Acura and equals my experience with Lexus.

Global Imports BMW responded to this review

December 22, 2012

Hi John, Thanks for taking a few momments to let us know that our team is doing a great job. Happy Holidays! Jamey Holt

Impeccable Service and Impeccable People

by from Atlanta, Georgis |

I have been buying BMWs since 1984....There is NO dealership as caring Professional and kind as Global BMW!! With 4 BMWS in the family... Trust us ,Whenever ANYONE wants Excellent Professional Service for your BMW, TRUST GLOBAL BMW!!! Although everyone in the ENTIRE Global BMW Service department is rated EXCELLENT, Max Landers, Ryan Burke, The Tire Specalist and John in loaner department are just Impeccable! Along with professional service,THEY DO IT FROM THE HEART!!What amazes me is that even when, Max Landers is on vacation, he still has OPEN line of communication for Service Departmen!! Global BMW treats every Customer as a VIP!!! You always walk away feeling like a VIP....you feel on top of the WORLD!!! LOVE GLOBAL BMW!!

Customer service

by from Riverdale,GA |

Everyone at the dealership were very professional and kind. I thank them for informing me prior to working on my car.I like the fact that they are remodeling the facility. I was escorted to the eating facility and the food was good. Thank tou for the service I was given.

purchase of new car

by from atlanta,ga |

Sean Reid did a great job in highlighting the best features for us with the purchase of our new X-5.