Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates

Used 888-462-4768
Service 866-562-0982

Purchase of Mercedes E350

by from Indiana |

I am about 150 miles from the dealership. I bought this vehicle via John at a sister dealership from which I previously purchased the Infinity that I traded in. John did a great job coordinating my trade and purchase with MB of Hoffman Estates. Everything went smoothly and everyone was very helpful and welcoming. I would return for future purchases!!

Purchase of Mercedes E350

by from Indiana |

Excellent dealer, low pressure, courteous

by from Chicago, IL |

I visited to test drive a Cayenne. Ended up not liking the vehicle as much as I thought I would. But the follow-through in arranging my test drive was excellent and professional. The test drive experience was very good - salesperson - Kathy Gorecki - was very knowledgeable about the car which was helpful as the interior was confusing in layout. The Pre-owed Manager, John Kyriakopoulos was very helpful when I said I needed to go test drive a BMW at another dealer, he put no pressure on me once he realized he didn't have the model I wanted to test drive and offered an excellent trade-in price for my Boxster. I highly recommend this location for the car buying experience.

The whole process went very smoothly

by from Elgin, IL |

In buying our car at Motorwerks, Hoffman Estates, we found everyone knowledgeable and easy to work with. The whole process went very smoothly.

FM Mercedes

by from PALOS HTS |

ITS THE BEST DEALER FOR SHOPPING FOR CAR AND FOR SERVICES

Very Nice.

by from Crown Point, In |

Bought a new GLK350. Buying process went smooth. It was late and we stayed till 10 pm finishing the buying process.

Always the best!

by from Glenview, Illinois |

They really mean it when they say you're a member of the "Mercedes Benz FAMILY" because that's just how they treat you. I have owned my first certified pre-owned Benz since 2010, and was concerned about the pricey repairs I was anticipating as my car approached 90k miles. The family at Hoffman Estates Mercedes Benz made every effort to help me find a newer vehicle, within my budget, and made the process simple, fast and FUN! I now have a beautiful newer vehicle, something I didn't expect could happen for me. Thank you Mercedes Benz for making that happen, and putting my family of 5 in a beautiful car that we feel very happy and safe in!

This is my third car in a row from this dealership

by from Schaumburg, Il |

Some people might say I am biased because this is the third E350 I have leased from MB of Hoffman Estates, but it is because of the quality of people. I think it was Ameritech who had that company philosophy that in a world of technology, people make the difference. That might sound cliched, but that is why I keep going back to these guys, i.e. the people.

Great customer service and buying experience

by from Hoffman Estates |

The people at the Mercedes dealership in Hoffman Estates are top notch...friendly, patient, knowledgeable, helpful and they make you feel comfortable and right at home. I went in to buy a used car and from the time I walked in to the time I left each person I had contact with was exceptional. I'm very pleased with the overall experience and would recommend Mercedes over other dealerships, not only because of the high quality of their vehicles but the highest quality of customer engagement and satisfaction. P.S., Don't go to Audi of Hoffman Estates unless you've come to expect low customer engagement and snobby people that don't help you unless you've made an appointment. Mercedes over Audi any day!!!

1st time Mercedes buyer

by from Elgin, IL |

Excellent inaugural buying experience with MB of Hoffman Estates. Zach Amato was alert, attentive and easy to work with throughout the entire process. Negotiations over price on our new ML350 were painless in large measure because the dealership was willing to adjust their initial trade-in offer for our Lexus RX400 to the appraisal number we came in with from CarMax. Zach was able to quickly locate the exact model we wanted and everything involved in picking up the vehicle five days later was first class. We are very pleased.