Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates

1000 W. Golf Rd., Hoffman Estates, IL 60169

New 866-288-1118
Used 888-462-4768
Service 866-562-0982

Excellent dealer, low pressure, courteous

by from Chicago, IL |

I visited to test drive a Cayenne. Ended up not liking the vehicle as much as I thought I would. But the follow-through in arranging my test drive was excellent and professional. The test drive experience was very good - salesperson - Kathy Gorecki - was very knowledgeable about the car which was helpful as the interior was confusing in layout. The Pre-owed Manager, John Kyriakopoulos was very helpful when I said I needed to go test drive a BMW at another dealer, he put no pressure on me once he realized he didn't have the model I wanted to test drive and offered an excellent trade-in price for my Boxster. I highly recommend this location for the car buying experience.

Nikel Patel and the dealerships follow up on possi

by from Chicago |

I have specific features I wanted and only those on a 300C.Nikel did have a car which had those but more and the more pushed it beyond my budget but he and the dealership was very responsive and I was sorry we could not make a deal since I WOULD HOPE THEIR SERVICE WAS EQUAL.

Amazing

by from chicago, il |

I had a great experience here and I will definitely do business again. my salesman, Adam, was extremely courteous and knowledgeable of the product. if you go there ask for him!!!!

Purchase

by from Danville, Illinois |

The whole entire experience was wonderful. From the beginning of looking on line to the actual purchase of my 2015 E Mercedes Benz.

Excellent experience despite mix up

by from Chicago, il |

The car originally ordered came in with incorrect equipment. But they made it right. They got me a car is quickly as possible with the specifications I wanted and treated me very well. They honored their original deal and through a few things extra. Despite the mixup and the extra month wait I was very pleased with the process when it finally went forward. They gave excellent service my only problem was that the buying Took an extra several months because of the error. In the end it was a great experience. I was very impressed with their delivery procedures, the explanation of the equipment on the car, and the follow up.

Purchase of Mercedes E350

by from Indiana |

I am about 150 miles from the dealership. I bought this vehicle via John at a sister dealership from which I previously purchased the Infinity that I traded in. John did a great job coordinating my trade and purchase with MB of Hoffman Estates. Everything went smoothly and everyone was very helpful and welcoming. I would return for future purchases!!

Purchase of Mercedes E350

by from Indiana |

The whole process went very smoothly

by from Elgin, IL |

In buying our car at Motorwerks, Hoffman Estates, we found everyone knowledgeable and easy to work with. The whole process went very smoothly.

FM Mercedes

by from PALOS HTS |

ITS THE BEST DEALER FOR SHOPPING FOR CAR AND FOR SERVICES

Very Nice.

by from Crown Point, In |

Bought a new GLK350. Buying process went smooth. It was late and we stayed till 10 pm finishing the buying process.

Always the best!

by from Glenview, Illinois |

They really mean it when they say you're a member of the "Mercedes Benz FAMILY" because that's just how they treat you. I have owned my first certified pre-owned Benz since 2010, and was concerned about the pricey repairs I was anticipating as my car approached 90k miles. The family at Hoffman Estates Mercedes Benz made every effort to help me find a newer vehicle, within my budget, and made the process simple, fast and FUN! I now have a beautiful newer vehicle, something I didn't expect could happen for me. Thank you Mercedes Benz for making that happen, and putting my family of 5 in a beautiful car that we feel very happy and safe in!