Curry Honda

Service 888-434-0565

Come Home to Curry!

Great Customer Serivce

by from Atlanta,GA |

I come in to have service on my accord. I always come to Chris Ford or Brian Patton. They always take care of me and my car. I have been going to them for 6 years. They always make sure my car is safe because I used to drive 3 hours to go to school. If you go to Honda, I would request either one of these guys!

Horrible experience

by from Norcross, GA |

My 2012 CRV makes a horrible sound after its been sitting for some hours when the temperature drops. Last Winter I came in with this issue and the service advisors gave me a problem. I got frustrated and left it alone. Now the temperature is dropping the noise has started again. I came in on Saturday 11/22/14 and after sitting for 4.5 hours the temperature got a little bit warmer and the techs were not able to duplicate the sound. I always thought a true mechanic doesn't need to duplicate the sound. They can figure out what's wrong but examining the vehicle.This is frustrating the car is only 2 years old and I know this is not normal. You don't have to be a mechanic to know something is wrong. I have to now contact American Honda and find out what's my next step since there is a service bulletin "SB-09-010 VTC actuator" and there's several people that are having the same problem. Thank God for google and youtube. Good customer service would be awesome including informing the customer of any fees!! Customers can always read your body language!

What a disappointment !!

by from Norcross, GA |

I have a 2012 CRV that I purchased here and I wish I would have kept my 2008 CRV. Last winter the suv start in making a clucking sound when the temperature drops now that it has gotten cold it started it again. I called made an appointment for Saturday 11/22/14 and was told they have to be able to duplicate the sound. Last winter I was told they only want to see these kind of problems during the week not the weekends. Well guess what for a working person the weekend is best. They told me the shuttle only goes 10 miles and my job is too far. First of all I'm not a mechanic and I know this is not normal but a true mechanic would be able to figure it out. After sitting for 4 hours the service advisor said they were not able to hear it. It's very frustrating you Google this issue and there's several complaints from drivers with the same year make and model and the dealers don't care to fix it. No good customer service !

Curry Honda Is AWESOME!!

by from Stone Mountain, GA |

I set up an appointment with Brian Dominick and when I arrived he placed me in the very capable hands of Craig Hollis. I had given information on the car I wanted and they met all of my requirements. Craig took me through the paperwork and then showed my my car. We went on a test drive and he helped me connect my new car to my iphone. He answered all of my questions and made sure I knew that I could call him if I had any inquiries later. They even turned in my rental car for me. I was very pleased with the entire experience of purchasing my car with Curry Honda.

The best Honda Dealer in ATL

by from Cumming, GA |

I went and visited a brand new "state of the art" Honda dealer and walked away without even driving a vehicle. Their customer service was just that bad! Then I spoke with Ron Williams and he convinced me to come in and see the Curry way. I have to say, I have bought many new cars in my life and I have never had such an AMAZING experience!!! It was so different from anything else, the internet department and Ron made everything effortless. They give you upfront pricing and even gave me a fair price on my trade! My wife and I just kept sitting there waiting for the "gotcha moment". But there never was one! They even matched a slightly lower price that the new Honda store was offering, all without me asking! Finance was a breeze, very straight forward. American Honda Finance offered amazing rates, and the finance person even walked me through rather the promo APR or promo Cash Back was better. An amazing experience to say the least! I have bought my last four cars (all new) from Gwinnett Place Nissan, and this dealership is leaps and bounds better! I was in and out of Curry Honda, including driving the CR-V and Accord in about 3 hours. I usually spend close to 10 hours at the Nissan dealer! Plus there was never any hard sales techniques or pressure! Plus you get lifetime free tire rotations, what could be better then that as an added bonus?

Service was exceptional. Clean facilities

by from atlanta ga |

I was at the service dept to have my oil changed and tires rotated...Kristen Parrott the service advisor did an excellent job in handling the questions that I had about my vehicle. She did not rush the visit but took her time with me. I met the mechanic that worked on my vehicle and he explained exactly what he was going to do. I even met the parts manager and he answered questions that I had. In conclusion my service visit was very pleasant and productive.

Great Customer Service jenna rolandini

by from duluth ga |

jenna rolandini She is very great person very Knoweledgeble and friendly and provide great customerservice and everything done quickly process She give test drive expalin about features everything made the car purchase very easy

Great Customer Service jenna rolandini

by from duluth ga |

Great buying experience

by from Duluth |

Great buying experience Had a great first time purchase experience. The shopping went very pleasantly. Thanks to Jin Joo ParK, who was my sales assistant. I visited the dealer twice, first to finalize the trim and color and next to just buy the car, as i was not clear about the appearance of each color combination ( both exterior & interior). The explanations was clear and no extensive detailing as i said i already has some know how about the card. The price was best, competitive and satisfactory. Thanks to finance manager (Not sure of his name ?assumes it?s Paul) too as he is real quick in process. All together a great experience for my first car in US. Surely consider if I go for another purchase and will refer friends too. Thanks Curry Honda & Jin.

Fast & Easy... 4th car

by from Dunwoody, GA |

Fast & Easy 4th car! Bought my 4th Honda from Curry Honda and Brian Dominick. The experience was fast and easy. They had the numbers I wanted worked up in less than 30 minutes including my trade-in. Set up a time to come back and pick up the new vehicle. It was ready and filled with gas. The whole contract and delivery took about an hour! I HIGHLY recommend this dealership for a new or used Honda. If you are not having the experience you feel you should have, ask for Brian Dominick, he will take care of you!

New Car Purchase

by from Marietta GA |

New Car Purchase We felt the process of buying the car was quick, less than 1.5 hours, from walk in to walk out with the car. The price was fair, the salesman was very friendly and helpful, the final paperwork and signing was smooth and well explained and we are thrilled with the car.