Curry Honda

New 888-657-8558
Used 888-291-4759
Service 888-434-0565

Come Home to Curry!

Fast friendly service, exceptionally helpful.

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

While driving from Jacksonville Fl to Cedar Rapids IA, our van began making loud grinding noise like a bad drive shaft. Fearing the worst, we stopped at Curry Honda early in the morning. They found that the problem was loose lug nuts on one wheel, caused by inadequate torque applied when wheels were rebalanced in Jacksonville. They did a thorough job checking over the rest of the van, then sent us on our way AT NO CHARGE!!!! If ever there was an opportunity to take advantage of someone this would have been it, but they were extremely friendly, helpful, and quick to find the problem. We couldn't be more pleased with this dealership and the people who work there!

The best Honda Dealer in ATL

by from Cumming, GA |

I went and visited a brand new "state of the art" Honda dealer and walked away without even driving a vehicle. Their customer service was just that bad! Then I spoke with Ron Williams and he convinced me to come in and see the Curry way. I have to say, I have bought many new cars in my life and I have never had such an AMAZING experience!!! It was so different from anything else, the internet department and Ron made everything effortless. They give you upfront pricing and even gave me a fair price on my trade! My wife and I just kept sitting there waiting for the "gotcha moment". But there never was one! They even matched a slightly lower price that the new Honda store was offering, all without me asking! Finance was a breeze, very straight forward. American Honda Finance offered amazing rates, and the finance person even walked me through rather the promo APR or promo Cash Back was better. An amazing experience to say the least! I have bought my last four cars (all new) from Gwinnett Place Nissan, and this dealership is leaps and bounds better! I was in and out of Curry Honda, including driving the CR-V and Accord in about 3 hours. I usually spend close to 10 hours at the Nissan dealer! Plus there was never any hard sales techniques or pressure! Plus you get lifetime free tire rotations, what could be better then that as an added bonus?

Service was exceptional. Clean facilities

by from atlanta ga |

I was at the service dept to have my oil changed and tires rotated...Kristen Parrott the service advisor did an excellent job in handling the questions that I had about my vehicle. She did not rush the visit but took her time with me. I met the mechanic that worked on my vehicle and he explained exactly what he was going to do. I even met the parts manager and he answered questions that I had. In conclusion my service visit was very pleasant and productive.

Great Customer Service jenna rolandini

by from duluth ga |

jenna rolandini She is very great person very Knoweledgeble and friendly and provide great customerservice and everything done quickly process She give test drive expalin about features everything made the car purchase very easy

Great Customer Service jenna rolandini

by from duluth ga |

Great buying experience

by from Duluth |

Great buying experience Had a great first time purchase experience. The shopping went very pleasantly. Thanks to Jin Joo ParK, who was my sales assistant. I visited the dealer twice, first to finalize the trim and color and next to just buy the car, as i was not clear about the appearance of each color combination ( both exterior & interior). The explanations was clear and no extensive detailing as i said i already has some know how about the card. The price was best, competitive and satisfactory. Thanks to finance manager (Not sure of his name ?assumes it?s Paul) too as he is real quick in process. All together a great experience for my first car in US. Surely consider if I go for another purchase and will refer friends too. Thanks Curry Honda & Jin.

Fast & Easy... 4th car

by from Dunwoody, GA |

Fast & Easy 4th car! Bought my 4th Honda from Curry Honda and Brian Dominick. The experience was fast and easy. They had the numbers I wanted worked up in less than 30 minutes including my trade-in. Set up a time to come back and pick up the new vehicle. It was ready and filled with gas. The whole contract and delivery took about an hour! I HIGHLY recommend this dealership for a new or used Honda. If you are not having the experience you feel you should have, ask for Brian Dominick, he will take care of you!

New Car Purchase

by from Marietta GA |

New Car Purchase We felt the process of buying the car was quick, less than 1.5 hours, from walk in to walk out with the car. The price was fair, the salesman was very friendly and helpful, the final paperwork and signing was smooth and well explained and we are thrilled with the car.

The best deal in town

by from Austell GA |

I worked with 'THE DEALMAKER' Anthony Davis who earned his name by providing me with the best deal out there. I had been to used car lots, private dealers and other Honda dealerships but Curry Honda by far offered me my best deal. I intially visted the dealership on a Wednesday and spent an hour there inspecting the car and applying for financing. I left to go visit another dealership. I was at another dealer almost ready to sign the papers when Anthony called me and lured me away with a deal I couldn't refuse. On Friday I revisted the dealership and got the lowest rate that I had been offered for the car of my dreams for the lowest price I had been offered. I was there the 2nd time for 2 1/2 hours but while I waited Anthony bought me snacks and made sure I was comfortable and checked on me constantly. When I left I was the owner of a certified used Honda and everyone there celebrated my purchase with me. I was happy with my experience and would go back again.

Friendly / Competent Salesman, Great Vehicle

by from Atlanta, Georgia |

I came to Curry Honda deciding between the Civic and the Accord. I expected the salesman, George, to push me really hard to choose the more expensive Accord. When I decided that the Civic was the best vehicle for my current situation, George completely understood and supported my decision. After owning my Honda Civic for almost a year, I'm very happy with the quality of the vehicle and the customer service George continues to provide.

First choice dealership!

by from Duluth, GA |

As I walked into the dealership, my father and I were welcomed by the friendly workers. The dealership's first impression was great. The people who helped me with the process of buying the car were all willing to help me in the best possible way. Jin Park was my main helper; she helped me understand the process well. She was friendly and very professional!