Beaver Toyota Scion

1500 St Michaels Dr, Santa Fe, NM 87505

Used 866-847-7903

Do Business with Raul & CJ

by from Denver, CO |

I would highly recommend doing business with Raul Gallegos (sales) & CJ (financing). They are an honest pair. I never felt pressured the entire time. Being a first time car buyer I had a thousand and one questions & they were very patient and made sure to thoroughly answer all of my questions. I was apprehensive to buy from out of state, but Raul made it a breeze. Raul had rapid response time via phone, text & email, and once I got there everything remained true to our deal (NOTHING was hidden from me). Raul & CJs customer service was exceptional & I love that they were true to their word. Highly recommend doing business with them!

Highly Recommended!

by from Santa Fe, NM |

I was looking for a previously owned vehicle with low mileage and in good condition. I didn't have a lot of time but the team (Shawn and Jamie) were able to identify my needs and set me up in the perfect vehicle. I love the auto and I would go back to Beaver Toyota again when I am ready for a newer vehicle!

used car

by from Espanola, NM |

They a few good sales men and great service. Go see Brent he will help you find what you are looking for.

2008 highlander hybrid

by from Albuquerque NM |

I recently purchased a 2008 Toyota Highlander from Isaac Baca at Beaver Toyota Santa Fe. We called the dealership for some information on a certain vehicle. Mr. Baca's knowledge and professionalism was off the charts. From there I was willing to drive to 65 miles to see the vehicle. We ended up purchasing another vehicle from what we had originally inquired on. Isaac was never pushy or trying to make us purchase anything we didn't absolutely love. That's what we loved so much. Isaac was very professional and only wanting to make sure we were fully taken care of. We will definitely refer Isaac Baca and Beaver Toyota to anyone we know that is in the market for a vehicle. Thank you again Isaac.

No comparison!

by from Santa Fe, New Mexico |

After dealing with several different car dealerships and their sales personnel, we finally found an honest to God helpful and trustworthy dealership and sales person. BRENT was very helpful and clear on what the dealership could offer us. He made our visit enjoyable and in the end, we found what we were looking for and left feeling extremely satisfied. We highly recommend taking a trip to Beaver Toyota and asking cor Brent when searching to buy a Toyota!

by from Santa Fe, NM |

This is the best customer service I have ever received when I returned a car that did not fit me--I had to buy a different car from the one I bought a month earlier. It all started with Shelly Eskew, Finance Director; then Kirk Kapple, sales manager; sales woman, Jamie Tazen showed me the car--drove it when it was ready to be driven; and finally Sandra Navarro Cote, business manager who handled the finances. These people were wonderful to me the day I bought my 2008 Toyota Yaris. I LOVE my car!!!!!! And, the fantastic people who helped me. Kudos to all of them. Helen Oates

Friendly Service All Around

by from Santa Fe, NM |

I went to the Tent Event going on at the Santa Fe Place Mall to assist with a family member in MAYBE purchasing a new vehicle. The service we received was so good and the deals they had were so outstanding that I ended up buying a vehicle for myself. Beaver Toyota has a great team.

Beaver Toyota is worth the drive

by from albuquerque NM |

I recently purchased a 2014 Camry from Beaver and was very pleased with not only the Camry, but the wonderful service i was treated with. My salesman was Trini Gallegos...he was awesome. He worked hard to get the price i wanted and a fair trade in price for my truck. He was great to work with and was very fair. I feel like i got a much better deal at Beaver after dealing with the toyota dealerships in Albuq. If you are looking to buy a new Toyota or any used vehicle at this dealership i highly recommend you ask for Trini Gallegos. Im sure there are other good salespeople there as well...but i was very happy with the service from Mr Gallegos.

They "Wow" ya!

by from Ranchos de Taos, NM |

Recently I found that I was dissatisfied with a car purchased at Beaver Toyota. We have been loyal and trusting customers for over ten years, having owned, over time, 5 Toyotas. When we decided to buy another, Beaver Toyota was the only dealership in which we had 100% confidence. The response to my dissatisfaction was immediate, calming, and fair. They stood behind their satisfaction warrant. Like the years of professional and extraordinary service we have experienced, management went above and beyond to accommodate us. I will continue to support and recommend the Beaver Toyota team/family to all who inquire. We remain loyal customers.

Finance department

by from Rio Rancho,NM |

I bought a 2008 fj cruiser. Very happy with the experience and the vehicle. Shelly in finance did an amazing job og getting me financed when it didnt look g ood.