Beaver Toyota Scion

Service 888-560-9304

We're Here to Wow Ya

Beaver sales crew

by from Gallup, NM |

Our experience at Beaver Toyota was very favorable, overall. Aspen Leaf was a gentleman, was not pushy and made us feel comfortable up to and including the "Congratulations" sign and balloons on our new vehicle. Financing was a breeze and Sandra Navarro made us almost feel like part of her family.

Beaver Toyota Scion responded to this review

February 18, 2013

Beaver Toyota would like to thank you for your review and purchase. Please keep us in mind for your vehicle service. We have an award winning service department ready to help you. Thank you and look forward to servicing you again.

Highly Recommended!

by from Santa Fe, NM |

I was looking for a previously owned vehicle with low mileage and in good condition. I didn't have a lot of time but the team (Shawn and Jamie) were able to identify my needs and set me up in the perfect vehicle. I love the auto and I would go back to Beaver Toyota again when I am ready for a newer vehicle!

used car

by from Espanola, NM |

They a few good sales men and great service. Go see Brent he will help you find what you are looking for.

2008 highlander hybrid

by from Albuquerque NM |

I recently purchased a 2008 Toyota Highlander from Isaac Baca at Beaver Toyota Santa Fe. We called the dealership for some information on a certain vehicle. Mr. Baca's knowledge and professionalism was off the charts. From there I was willing to drive to 65 miles to see the vehicle. We ended up purchasing another vehicle from what we had originally inquired on. Isaac was never pushy or trying to make us purchase anything we didn't absolutely love. That's what we loved so much. Isaac was very professional and only wanting to make sure we were fully taken care of. We will definitely refer Isaac Baca and Beaver Toyota to anyone we know that is in the market for a vehicle. Thank you again Isaac.

No comparison!

by from Santa Fe, New Mexico |

After dealing with several different car dealerships and their sales personnel, we finally found an honest to God helpful and trustworthy dealership and sales person. BRENT was very helpful and clear on what the dealership could offer us. He made our visit enjoyable and in the end, we found what we were looking for and left feeling extremely satisfied. We highly recommend taking a trip to Beaver Toyota and asking cor Brent when searching to buy a Toyota!

by from Santa Fe, NM |

This is the best customer service I have ever received when I returned a car that did not fit me--I had to buy a different car from the one I bought a month earlier. It all started with Shelly Eskew, Finance Director; then Kirk Kapple, sales manager; sales woman, Jamie Tazen showed me the car--drove it when it was ready to be driven; and finally Sandra Navarro Cote, business manager who handled the finances. These people were wonderful to me the day I bought my 2008 Toyota Yaris. I LOVE my car!!!!!! And, the fantastic people who helped me. Kudos to all of them. Helen Oates

Friendly Service All Around

by from Santa Fe, NM |

I went to the Tent Event going on at the Santa Fe Place Mall to assist with a family member in MAYBE purchasing a new vehicle. The service we received was so good and the deals they had were so outstanding that I ended up buying a vehicle for myself. Beaver Toyota has a great team.

Beaver Toyota is worth the drive

by from albuquerque NM |

I recently purchased a 2014 Camry from Beaver and was very pleased with not only the Camry, but the wonderful service i was treated with. My salesman was Trini Gallegos...he was awesome. He worked hard to get the price i wanted and a fair trade in price for my truck. He was great to work with and was very fair. I feel like i got a much better deal at Beaver after dealing with the toyota dealerships in Albuq. If you are looking to buy a new Toyota or any used vehicle at this dealership i highly recommend you ask for Trini Gallegos. Im sure there are other good salespeople there as well...but i was very happy with the service from Mr Gallegos.

They "Wow" ya!

by from Ranchos de Taos, NM |

Recently I found that I was dissatisfied with a car purchased at Beaver Toyota. We have been loyal and trusting customers for over ten years, having owned, over time, 5 Toyotas. When we decided to buy another, Beaver Toyota was the only dealership in which we had 100% confidence. The response to my dissatisfaction was immediate, calming, and fair. They stood behind their satisfaction warrant. Like the years of professional and extraordinary service we have experienced, management went above and beyond to accommodate us. I will continue to support and recommend the Beaver Toyota team/family to all who inquire. We remain loyal customers.

Finance department

by from Rio Rancho,NM |

I bought a 2008 fj cruiser. Very happy with the experience and the vehicle. Shelly in finance did an amazing job og getting me financed when it didnt look g ood.

Excellent customer service

by from Santa Fe, NM |

I have bought several Toyotas from Brent Buell at Beaver Toyota in Santa Fe, NM, I've also recommenced him to friends. Not only is he super nice he's extremely knowledgeable on the particulars of the various cars we discussed. Truthfully I dislike buying cars, the process is long plus very time consuming. Brent truly goes overboard in making the process as smooth, and painless, as possible. I was not particularly loyal to a brand, or salesman, up until Brent. His personality, professionalism and job knowledge has made me a repeat customer. To be honest, even though I truly like Toyotas, I also like a couple other brands probably just as well. The main reason I keep buying Toyotas is simply because buying from Brent is a pleasant experience. If he had not still been with Beaver when I bought the Camry, I very likely would have bought an Nissan Altima instead.