Weston Nissan Volvo

3650 Weston Rd, Davie, FL 33331

New 888-272-0308
Used 877-438-9249
Service 866-383-3322

Weston Nissan Volvo, the smart choice for you automotive needs.

Outstanding

by from Pembroke Pines Fl |

My husband and I are very happy with the treatment we received from Weston Nissan. The salesman was very helpful in making sure all our needs and concerns were taken care of.

The Best Car buying experience I ever had

by from Colar Springs,FL |

I was very happy with the service I received at my car purchasing at Weston Volvo. Especially my sales person was extra ordinary well qualified, experienced, polite, professional Thank you Danny

Outstanding

by from Pembroke Pines Fl |

Dishonest Business Practices

by from Miami, FL |

I had a very poor experience shopping for a new Nissan Leaf. I drove about 30 miles to see a particular car that was advertised on the dealer's own website. My biggest fear was showing up and the car not being available. However, to my surprise, the car was available and I was able to test drive it. Being satisfied, I was ready to close deal based on the terms and conditions listed in the online advertising. The salesperson (Conrad) proceeded to "negotiate" with me starting with a price 50% higher than the advertised deal. When I kept questioning the advertised price, he kept going to the "back" to talk to his manager only to come back and finally tell me that "sorry, we can't do it at that price." Classic bait and switch tactics.

Excellent service

by from Miami, FL |

Nissan Volvo dealer is #1 dealer. Honesty and friendly ser My saleman Mr. Valentin Cruz went beyond expectations. I got my dream car at an excellent price.

very disappointed

by from portland Oregon |

Wanted to purchase a 370z and waited days for response with shipping costs. Just waiting for paperwork and ready to transfer funds when I received a message that they had sold the car and if I was interested in something else to let them know. The price was also different then the one listed online. Bait and Switch. Disappointing

Unbelievable Customer Care

by from Ft Lauderdale |

I purchased my Nissan Altima from Weston Nissan, they are the most knowledgeable of all the places I went looking for a car. The buying process was seamless. The car was used, there were a few minor issues they needed to repair. They took care of everything in the service department without any problem. I recommend them 100%