Weston Nissan Volvo

3650 Weston Rd, Davie, FL 33331

New 888-272-0308
Used 877-438-9249
Service 866-383-3322

Weston Nissan Volvo, the smart choice for you automotive needs.

Outstanding

by from Pembroke Pines Fl |

My husband and I are very happy with the treatment we received from Weston Nissan. The salesman was very helpful in making sure all our needs and concerns were taken care of.

Problems with a one year old XC90

by from Pembroke Pines, FL |

I have had to have the DVD replaced on both units within 18 months of purchasing the SUV. I am still fighting to get the second unit replaced and have to jump through hoops to get that done. I called Joe, the service manager, today and did not have my call returned. He was well informed that I am leaving for a long trip (with 2 children who want to watch their movies) on Wednesday and have to have the unit replaced tomorrow. I'll post the outcome... I had a terrible buying experience and the service experience is not nearly what I would expect from a dealership selling cars in this price range.

westo volvo, worst dealer ever

by from Hialeah Gardens, FL |

Just terrible, no words can describe this experience. Customer service, what is that??This dealer is not motivated at all in selling cars, they just do not want to negotiate the prices down. Do not go there, your are not welcome as a customer, If I was the owner of this dealer, I would replace all sales managers, general manager and sales representatives.

Teaser Used Cars

by from Fort Lauderdale, Fl |

Still has used cars on Cars.com a month after they are sold - don't waste your time requesting info - they just lie and tell you the car is still there

The Best Car buying experience I ever had

by from Colar Springs,FL |

I was very happy with the service I received at my car purchasing at Weston Volvo. Especially my sales person was extra ordinary well qualified, experienced, polite, professional Thank you Danny

Outstanding

by from Pembroke Pines Fl |

Dishonest Business Practices

by from Miami, FL |

I had a very poor experience shopping for a new Nissan Leaf. I drove about 30 miles to see a particular car that was advertised on the dealer's own website. My biggest fear was showing up and the car not being available. However, to my surprise, the car was available and I was able to test drive it. Being satisfied, I was ready to close deal based on the terms and conditions listed in the online advertising. The salesperson (Conrad) proceeded to "negotiate" with me starting with a price 50% higher than the advertised deal. When I kept questioning the advertised price, he kept going to the "back" to talk to his manager only to come back and finally tell me that "sorry, we can't do it at that price." Classic bait and switch tactics.

Excellent service

by from Miami, FL |

Nissan Volvo dealer is #1 dealer. Honesty and friendly ser My saleman Mr. Valentin Cruz went beyond expectations. I got my dream car at an excellent price.

very disappointed

by from portland Oregon |

Wanted to purchase a 370z and waited days for response with shipping costs. Just waiting for paperwork and ready to transfer funds when I received a message that they had sold the car and if I was interested in something else to let them know. The price was also different then the one listed online. Bait and Switch. Disappointing

Unbelievable Customer Care

by from Ft Lauderdale |

I purchased my Nissan Altima from Weston Nissan, they are the most knowledgeable of all the places I went looking for a car. The buying process was seamless. The car was used, there were a few minor issues they needed to repair. They took care of everything in the service department without any problem. I recommend them 100%