Dyer & Dyer Volvo

5260 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, Chamblee, GA 30341

New 888-269-9755
Used 866-690-4034
Service 877-291-4228

Georgia's largest Volvo Dealer for 33 Consecutive Years!

The service and the people were great and real !

by from Kennesaw, Ga |

I enjoyed my visit at Dyer & Dyer was not able to make purchase due to credit issues, If they could help me make a deal I would have gotten one I'm a disabled senior and needed some transportation having issues with my other vehicle But other than that the service I did get was great and the salesperson was outstanding Maybe in the future I will go back to them matter of fact I know I will... Marvin W>

used car purchase

by from Monroe, GA |

Best experience I have had buying a used car. Rob Bittner was sales guy I spoke with on phone. He had the car I was looking for, not a "better car". 2010 Mazda was mint condition as promised. Price was fair and sales service exceptional. There was no game playing slick salesman show; just an easy buying experience. First time I felt comfortable on a car dealer lot. When anyone I know needs a car I will send them to this guy.

Horrible Customer Serivce

by from Atlanta, GA |

We purchased our XC90 from Dyer and Dyer about 6 years ago and have had it serviced exclusively there. Last week I went in for what should have been a routine oil change but spiraled into a two week ordeal. We will not be going back there!! I waited 15 minutes for someone to help me. The manager asked me twice if I needed help and I told him twice what I was there for but instead of him helping he just said, to hang tight because he only had two people working (not sure what he was doing). About an hour after dropping the car off I was called to be told that I needed new brake pads. I questioned this because had had brakes fully replaced two years ago. But, we told him to go ahead with it. A few hours later I was called and told my car was ready, but that they had made a mistake and I did not need new brake pads. When I picked the car up I waited and waited for my car to be brought around, only to be told that they took it back because they just noticed the tail light was out and they would replace. The following day we saw that my car was leaking oil. I called and asked for a loaner and was told they did not have one. There was little explanation for what went wrong with the oil change, but they re-did it and I left again. I got on 285 and my hood started flapping because it had not been shut completely. A week later I got a warning light in my car related to the Anti-Lock brakes. I brought the car back in and we were told that it would be over $900 for repairs. It did not seem coincidental that this was happening after everything we had already been through. We asked them to pay for the labor given that this was not a problem before we brought the car in. We were told by our service rep that he would talk to his manager. Several hours, and un-returned phone calls later we were told that the warning light was no longer coming on, it was unrelated to any of the service they had done, and they were not going to help with any of the repairs. 'The problem had probably worked itself out.' Basically, it was no longer an important service that needed to be done. We have yet to hear back from the manager, who will not return our calls. Upon picking up my car I told my rep that I was very upset that the manager had yet to communicate with us. Still no call back! You would think that someone in management would know that it is important to keep the customers you have. It is much harder to get a new customer, than retain someone who has been loyal for several years. I will never recommend their service department. A situation that could have been handled easily turned into a horrible experience for us.

Great experience with this dealership

by from Lawrenceville, GA |

I just bought a used Volvo from this dealership. The whole buying process was great. Mr. Sid Randjbar of sale department and Mr.Mark Levy, the GM, are great to work with. They are friendly, very patient, and never pushy. I enjoyed my experience with this dealership.

Confidence in this dealership

by from Buckhead, GA |

I have purchased multiple vehicles from this dealership and they definitely turned me into a Volvo for life kind of person. They do a great job of showing you all the features of the vehicles and are very honest on what is being done to your car when in service. They have a very friendly sales and service staff and the process for both is always quick which makes one confident in the professionalism of the entire team. Thank you!

First Volvo Purchase!

by from Fulton county, GA |

This is my first time in service however I purchased my vehicle here and found it online. I got the exact car I wanted without any hassle or attempts to up-sell. They gave me the options and I would say, "yes" or "no, thanks" and that was then end of it. Joe and the sales staff spent over an hour with me showing me all of the features of the car and even helped me program things on the car. This is my first Volvo experience and it was superb! I highly recommend this dealership AND my Volvo!

Friendly and easy process

by from Peachtree City, GA |

Everyone was friendly and I received everything I needed on my new Volvo. I had never owned a Volvo before but I am very happy with my purchase and look forward to coming here in the future. I would be glad to recommend this dealer to others.

Volvo dealership for life

by from Alpharetta, GA |

I brought my car in for a Check Engine Light and for its oil change service. The service advisers called me later that day to let me know what was causing the engine light and explained it in layman's terms. When I came to pick up the car I was told exactly what was wrong with it in order to help me budget for the upcoming work that needed to be done. My experience here was great and made me have faith in dealerships again. I found this dealership through Cars.com and this Volvo Store is where I'll be going for life.

Outstanding Volvo store

by from Duluth, GA |

Fast and efficient service department. They take care of their customers and Joey in the service department is very friendly and knowledgeable. There are no hidden surprises in the final invoice and they are always clear and up front about the charges and what needs to be done.

Professional and Reliable Service!

by from Buford, GA |

The Service Department is professional, informed, and reliable. They consistently walk me through what needs repaired and WHY. They are are also very knowledgeable about Volvos and understand my desire to fix the little things to keep my Volvo running in tip top condition. I rarely wait for long without knowing how long I will have to be there and what is wrong with my vehicle. I would highly recommend coming here for your Volvo needs. However, I do feel they should invest more into the appearance and amenities in their waiting area.

Love my Volvo

by from Marietta,GA |

My vehicle runs great after coming to dyer for my repairs. I appreciate the timeliness and customer service reps here at the store. I recommend buying a Volvo and coming here to do it.