Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati / smart center of Cincinnati

8727 Montgomery Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45236

New 888-685-5582
Used 866-462-6648
Service 888-881-1757

One of the best car buying experiences ever.

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Saw the car on the net and called the dealership. Chris Dow (salesperson) was a pleasure to work with and was most helpful in answering all my questions. We discussed the car, the price and trade-in value of my 05 E500. We agreed on price and trade-in value over the phone (subject to inspection by both of us), all of which made the trip from Indianapolis to Cincinnati easier to take. I couldn't have been more pleased with the experience and would certainly consider a return the next time I'm shopping for a car.

Great Service! Quick and easy sale.

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I stopped by the dealership to see what they had in stock. They had the exact car I had been looking for with the perfect option package I preferred. I went home to think on it and then reached back out via email to Chris Walker who had helped me the day I came in. . He was very helpful and quick to respond. We pretty much negotiated and finalized the deal over email. All I had to do was come in and sign the paperwork. I was in and out of the dealership in less than an hour. Great experience and a great car! This is my 3rd Mercedes and I can't imagine owning anything else.

Benz dealer - Cincinnati (Montgomery Road)

by from Cincinnati OH |

Fantastic experience - sales person (Melanie - AKA "Mel" :) was great. This was our second purchase at this dealership and would do it again.

For real?

by from Cincinnati, oh |

i came in looking for an S class. I rolled in in my Honda accord. The sales guy made a mean remark about my ride and insinuating that I could not afford it. He didn't know that my other car is an infinity. I didn't even want to deal with the sales guy any more and I walked away

Cant get any worst!!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Started off great and went downhill pretty quick. This would have been the quickest sale for the dealership ever. I walked in and made a decision in 20 mins. The issues ranging from trying to push a premium car with a scratch (in sales guy's words: don?t expect perfection) to nickel and dime for an I-Phone 6 cable. To top it, the sales guy clearly said "car is a Certified Pre Owned". And the following day during the closing he completely flips his story claiming never having the discussion. Beware of the Sales guy named Chris Dow. He clearly does not understand the value and responsibility that comes with part of the prestigious Mercedes brand. Lack of morals with blatant lie was the spirit of the transaction with Chris. Chris did everything he could to destroy the experience of owning a new luxury car. I did the transaction only because I had picked my vehicle and I wanted to get it over with.

Awesome car buying experience

by from Cincinnati,ohio |

Thad,Shawn and sales manager all were involved in giving me the best sales service experience I had,this is my second vehicle bought at Mercedes of Cincinnati

Inattention to details

by from Davenport, IA |

I purchased a car from this dealership after finding it on cars.com. I contacted the dealership about the car I was interested in and we struck a deal via email that included my trade-in. I drove the 400+ miles to the dealership to inspect the car and take delivery. About half way back home, a message appears that the car is past due for service. They had assured me that the service had been completed but they had failed to reset all of the service reminders. The service isn't completed on these cars until these reminders have been reset. Also, since I had purchased the car from out of state, they were not able to complete the titling and transfer of my plates to the car. This required a temporary tag to be place on the back of the car where the license plate would normally be displayed. About 100 miles from home, someone passed me on the interstate motioning to the back of the car. I pulled over and the temporary tag was dangling from the last thread of the last of two screws that had been used to fasten it to the car. Not only that, when I went to install more screws, I discovered that the two remaining screws were still in the mount for the license plate. Instead of removing them and re-installing them correctly, they just installed the plate over the existing screws and the screws they had used to fasten the plate were too small for the mounting holes. How they installed the plate may have been adequate for a local sale but for someone about to drive over 400 miles to return home it was hardly enough. I sincerely hope that they treat their local customers better than they treat someone they will probably never see again.

Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati / smart center of Cincinnati responded to this review

February 11, 2015

We are very sorry to hear about your recent delivery. We rely on business like yours from all over the country, and can assure you that this is in no way typical. We deeply apologize for both the fact that all four screws were not put in the license plate holder, as well as not having the service light reset when your car was serviced. We do not find this to be acceptable, and we thank you for bringing it to light so that we can make sure things like this do not happen in the future. If there is anything we can do for you to help correct this problem, including compensation for any charges incurred when having the service light reset at BMW, please contact me directly. Your satisfaction is important to us regardless of your distance to the dealership. Mike Campo Internet Sales Director mcampo@mbcincy.com

Great Experience Buying a Car!!!!

by from Cincinnati, Oh |

I had a great experience when I purchased a car from Mercedez-Benz of Cincinnati. Brian Hackney introduced me to Chris Walker, my salesman. Chris was outstanding. I made an appointment to test drive two cars. It was a cold day and Chris had both cars running with the heat on!! It was the small details that made the experience outstanding!!!

Exceptional service, beautiful, well-kept facility

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

We were astounded by the experience and professionalism our sales representative, Tony DeStefano, offered. He was exceptionally efficient, introduced us to the General Manager, Biran Hackney, who was also very welcoming. We were given a tour of the shop and impressed by its cleanliness, and also introduced to Bob Horn,our future service consultant, who was receptive and warm in his welcoming. In all, we were treated with exceptional politeness and courtesy, and Tony was there for us every step of the way, even with the personal instruction of the operations of our new vehicle. We loved the treatment we received, and even better, we are thrilled with our new car, the C-300! Thank you! Terri and Jeff Long

Buying a car - never easier or more fun

by from Mason, OH |

I just purchased a pre-owned car from MB of Cincy and couldn't have been happier with the experience. Beautiful facility and great selection of both new and pre-owned vehicles. Sales representative was knowledgeable, helpful, and customer-focused. No high-pressure tactics or gimmicks. I visited lots of dealers throughout Cincinnati and Dayton, but came back to MB of Cincy and gladly gave them my business (and I'll do it again!).

Dealer Review

by from Cincinnati, OH |

The sales representative was professional and helpful, could not provide specifics on the extended warranty, otherwise satisfactory service