Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati / smart center of Cincinnati

8727 Montgomery Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45236

New 888-685-5582 New 888-685-5582
Used 866-462-6648 Used 866-462-6648
Service 888-881-1757 Service 888-881-1757

One of the best car buying experiences ever.

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Saw the car on the net and called the dealership. Chris Dow (salesperson) was a pleasure to work with and was most helpful in answering all my questions. We discussed the car, the price and trade-in value of my 05 E500. We agreed on price and trade-in value over the phone (subject to inspection by both of us), all of which made the trip from Indianapolis to Cincinnati easier to take. I couldn't have been more pleased with the experience and would certainly consider a return the next time I'm shopping for a car.

TOP NOTCH!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Great Experience Comfortable Atmosphere VERY Knowledgeable Staff Absolutely the best buying experience when buying a vehicle! I love my new purchase! I will return the Mercedes Benz of Cincinnati!

Great Advisory Service

by from Mason, OH |

Had multiple models in mind when I stopped at MB of Cincinnati, with Thad's great assistance and advice I was able to pick the right model for our family, the entire process was very smooth with 0 pressure. Thanks Thad and the entire staff @ MB of Cincinnati.

Excellent service through and through!

by from Tiffin, OH |

Transaction was done over the phone due to distance, and I must say the process was pretty much seamless. Car was ready a few days later for pick up.

Mr Bill Nall

by from Greensburg In. |

From the first phone call inquiring about the SLK model, to driving it home happened in a snap! Most enjoyable buying experience of our lives, sales staff had everything prepared ahead of our arrival, no hard sales over any issue, our beautiful new car was freshly detailed for our test drive and filled with fuel, we were given a very detailed tutorial on our cars technology before leaving, and introduced to everyone from sales manager to service staff. THIS IS HOW PURCHASING A NEW AUTOMOBILE SHOULD BE! !

Great Service! Quick and easy sale.

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I stopped by the dealership to see what they had in stock. They had the exact car I had been looking for with the perfect option package I preferred. I went home to think on it and then reached back out via email to Chris Walker who had helped me the day I came in. . He was very helpful and quick to respond. We pretty much negotiated and finalized the deal over email. All I had to do was come in and sign the paperwork. I was in and out of the dealership in less than an hour. Great experience and a great car! This is my 3rd Mercedes and I can't imagine owning anything else.

Benz dealer - Cincinnati (Montgomery Road)

by from Cincinnati OH |

Fantastic experience - sales person (Melanie - AKA "Mel" :) was great. This was our second purchase at this dealership and would do it again.

For real?

by from Cincinnati, oh |

i came in looking for an S class. I rolled in in my Honda accord. The sales guy made a mean remark about my ride and insinuating that I could not afford it. He didn't know that my other car is an infinity. I didn't even want to deal with the sales guy any more and I walked away

Cant get any worst!!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Started off great and went downhill pretty quick. This would have been the quickest sale for the dealership ever. I walked in and made a decision in 20 mins. The issues ranging from trying to push a premium car with a scratch (in sales guy's words: don?t expect perfection) to nickel and dime for an I-Phone 6 cable. To top it, the sales guy clearly said "car is a Certified Pre Owned". And the following day during the closing he completely flips his story claiming never having the discussion. Beware of the Sales guy named Chris Dow. He clearly does not understand the value and responsibility that comes with part of the prestigious Mercedes brand. Lack of morals with blatant lie was the spirit of the transaction with Chris. Chris did everything he could to destroy the experience of owning a new luxury car. I did the transaction only because I had picked my vehicle and I wanted to get it over with.

Awesome car buying experience

by from Cincinnati,ohio |

Thad,Shawn and sales manager all were involved in giving me the best sales service experience I had,this is my second vehicle bought at Mercedes of Cincinnati