Ed Voyles Acura

5700 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, Chamblee, GA 30341

New 888-903-1901
Used 888-902-9402
Service 866-499-1598

Ed Voyles is the place to buy your next car!!

by from Alpharetta, GA |

I came across a used Honda Odyssey in Ed Voyles Acura Pre-owned dept and I must say I am so glad I bought my van from here. I don't think I would have had a better van buying experience at a Honda dealership too. Ed Voyles went an extra mile to make me happy. So here is my story - I had to be out of town for the rest of the week so I couldn't make the purchase the same day. I test drove the car on Wednesday (10/2) and told them I really want the van and if this can be held until monday (10/7) and I will pick it up first thing. Believe it or not, Ed Voyles actually held the car for me till the following Monday just because I had told them I was interested and I am buying it. I mean I did not even give them a down payment, it was just based out of good faith. I mean no dealership in this country would do that. Seriously!!!!!!! Tony in particular was extremely helpful and professional and made sure that every request was taken care of. Even better, they got me a finance rate better than what my credit union was offering :) These ppl know how important customers are and how to treat them, they are not pushy, they appreciate your budget, needs. If you are looking to buy a used car, definitely consider Ed Voyles Acura Pre-Owned, you will not be disappointed!! I highly recommend this dealership!!

Great Experience

by from Dunwoody, GA |

We just purchased a 2014 MDX from Ed Voyles Acura, and we are extremely pleased. Our salesman, Lloyd Johnson, was great. No pressure, and he was extremely knowledgeable about the MDX and all the features. We were completely comfortable during the entire process. Smooth experience and deal. The 2014 MDX we wanted had to be shipped in, and we were informed every step of the way. When we returned to the dealership when our MDX had arrived, the paperwork was ready and Lloyd spent an hour with us, making sure that we were comfortable with our new vehicle. Great overall experience.

Converted from BMW

by from Murphy, NC |

After ten BMW's, my wife and I saw reviews of the new MDX and that it seemed to have had a makeover. Doing some research on the net, we found one that we would like to drive at at Ed Voyles Acura. As we got out of our X5 and started towards the lot, a salesman named Lloyd came to help. He was one of the nicest salesmen I have ever met. There was no pressure just positive dialogue and a wealth of knowledge about the MDX and how it compared to the X5. After driving the vehicle, we found his claims to be true. Early in our negotiations he introduced us to his sales manager Chad. He too was also there to make sure we were satisfied with the car and come to a fair price for the trade. Initially we had only planned to check out the MDX and sell our X5 on Ebay if we liked it. My wife liked the car so much and Chad gave us such a deal that we decided to go ahead and trade and not worry with selling our X5. We are very satisfied with our MDX and especially the buying experience.

TSX Purchase

by from Atlanta, GA |

Used "Cars.com" to research a used TSX. Ed Voyles had a low mileage 2012 TSX listed. We used the "Cars.Com" contact the dealer "click" and got a very fast response from "Tony". I arranged to see and drive the car the next day on my lunch hour. The car was set up nicely and we had a good test drive. Tony suggested starting the paper work on my trade and our credit info. He made the process very professional but relaxed. The finance Mgr was very kind and professional too. My wife came by the next day and by the next day the TSX was ours.