Lexus of Roseville

Service 877-384-2034

Passionate Pursuit of Perfection

Best possible experience

by from Sacramento, CA |

From start to finish, this has been without doubt the best buying experience we have had to date. So professional, not at all pushy. Really the best experience we could have hoped for. We left there with our new car in shock that everything went so seamlessly and smoothly. Thanks so much to everyone involved.

Needs to refocus on customer care and quality work

by from Folsom, CA |

Had my Lexus towed in due to a starter problem and a front headlamp needing repair. At first everything was good, convenient hours, friendly staff and a good loaner car. The fix for the starter was straight forward, however there was a problem with the headlamp that required the car to be kept over the weekend. I was kept up to date and had the loaner for the weekend. The problems began Monday evening after retrieving the car. On the way back from work I noticed that the headlamp that was replaced was not properly installed so that the light was lighting the bottom of the trees instead of the road. Additionally there was now an odd beam of light shooting out at a 45 degree angle and it was about the size and shape of a speed limit sign when it illuminated objects. To make matters worse, the headlamps were now two different colors. The replacement was yellow, (bulb, not covering) and the other was white,( also replaced by Lexus at an earlier time). I called Lexus that evening and left a description of the problem and asked to be contacted. By mid morning there was no contact from Lexus so I photographed the problems and sent an email to the service advisor that had been helping me. By late afternoon I still hadn't received a call or email so I phoned again and was told he was with a customer so I left another message. I didn't receive any calls or return emails that day. The next day I copied the email sent earlier, with the photos, and sent one to the service manager and one to the General Manager. By late afternoon, I received a call from the original service advisor. He mentioned correcting the imbalance but I had to remind him that there was a beam of light coming out of the side and that the headlamps were two different colors. His response was, "that's odd, we'll have to take a look, maybe the bulb didn't seat right" and " the bulb we put in was what originally comes with the car". I had mentioned in my email that I didn't want to have to close my business to come down and take care of a problem created by the service department and he acknowledged that I shouldn't have to do that so he offered to have a runner come and switch cars with me at my office. By the of the evening I not heard back from him and no runner came to switch cars. I called and was told that they were short on runners and I might have to wait another day or so. That was the last I have heard from Lexus. It's late afternoon on the following Tuesday and no contact. Tomorrow it will be a week since I was told a runner would come by. I'm amazed that the car was released from the service bay with these issues. Even if I give them the benefit of the doubt, maybe the bulb dislodged after leaving, I'm fairly certain it didn't change colors. The Lexus brand used to represent quality of work and excellent customer service. On this occasion, both are missing and what's worse is that when this issue is brought to their attention, there is no response, it's like they can't be bothered. I'm very disappointed.

My Best Car Purchase Experience - EVER!

by from Orangevale, CA |

Lexus of Roseville has assembled a great sales team. The Internet Sales Manager was very informative and helpful throughout the process. He kept in touch with me during the negotiation and sale yet was never overly aggressive. He responded quickly to my on-line communications and did a great job of seeing to it that my experience was a pleasant and rewarding one. The Technology Support person was very knowledgeable and helpful in giving me the basics of the fantastic technological features found in this vehicle. The contract signing process was organized and efficient and it was also great to be introduced to the Parts and Service Consultants. I left in my new car feeling great about the entire experience. This should be the industry model for all luxury car sales. Thanks to all who put this team together.

Great place to buy a car!

by from Rocklin |

Five star buying experience!!! Great place to buy a car.

Mrs rhonda Henson

by from Turlock, Ca |

Our experinence dealing with Roseville Lexus was phenoninal. Everyone there was so warm and helpful. They just wanted us to have the best experience ever. The care they took explaining everything to us was great. The facility was clean a nd accessable. I would definitely work with them again when the need arrises.

Great buying experience

by from Roseville,Ca |

Buying a car at Lexus of Roseville was very easy. Everyone works well together to make sure your total buying experience is A+.

Positive Experience

by from Northen, California |

This is the second Lexus we purchased at this dealer. Each time our experience has been very positive. We have dealt with the same sales person, his name is Joe. He is professional, knowledgeable and has great customer service skills. Overall, everyone at this location has great customer skills and are very friendly. Thank you to everyone for providing a positive experience for us!

Bill DeBlonk

by from Sacramento, CA |

I've owned Mercedes, Audi, Infiniti and even a Lincoln hybrid but this E300h is the best of the 6 Lexus models we have owned. The interior space, performance, ride and mileage (35 MPG) make it hard to beat. The service department is extremely efficient and even had my car done ahead of schedule on the first 5,000 mile service. I love my car!!!

Professional service, extremely clean facilities

by from Roseville, CA |

We've been married over 40 years and during that time, we have bought about 12 vehicles. Our buying experience with Yargo Basta at the Roseville Lexus dealership was by far the most professional, efficient and satisfying of all. We appreciated his product knowledge and will certainly refer him to our friends and neighbors without hesitation. Kellie's cookies were good too.

Happy Owner for 6 years

by from Sacramento, CA |

My 2nd IS is 3+ years old and I've always had my cars serviced at this dealership. They've so spoiled me with efficient service and communication that I would be very unhappy if I had to change car brands or dealerships. Just had the 30 K done. The peace of mind, knowing my car is always safe to drive, is priceless.

great service and fast-i am very satisfied!

by from folsom,ca |

my experience at lexus roseville has been a great one