Hennessy Lexus of Atlanta

Used 855-236-2732
Service 855-237-4306

very satisfactory experience

by from Atlanta, GA |

Impressive facilities for new and used car buyers as well as for service customers. Non-pushy but well-informed and attentive sales pitch led us to choose our second choice of model (RX400h) with which we are very happy so far. Can definitely recommend this dealer.

August 20, 2012

Thank you for your kind words. Please stop by and say hello whenever you are in for service.

I received great customer service from Hennessy

by from Decatur, Georgia |

My experience went very smooth. The sales person was extremely knowledgeable about the car. He answered every question that I asked. He made the process a good process instead of a chore. I am happy that I chose this dealership.

November 8, 2014

Thanks for the five-star review, Mattie! We pride ourselves on providing quality customer service by having knowledgeable team members here at Hennessy Lexus Atlanta. We are pleased to hear that your team member was able to answer your questions and made the car-buying process easy and stress-free. Enjoy your purchase and thank you again for the kind review!

Follow-up - Dealer worked to make things right

by from Montgomery, AL |

This is Alabama Guy - I left a negative review just a week ago or so. I wanted to follow up and note that the dealer admitted that they had fallen down on the job by not responding to my inquiry regarding a vehicle price. I have to say that, although I ended up not being able to get out to Atlanta and the car I was looking at is now sold, the manager made a very good-faith effort to correct the error. He contacted me and dealt very professionally in trying to make the situation right. Hence the correction to 5 stars - sure, there was initially a problem - but anyplace can have someone make a mistake, or just have a bad day. The best sign of a good company is seeing them demonstrate a commitment to making things right when something goes wrong. The company's efforts to correct the situation in my case speak very well of this dealership and its management.

November 8, 2014

We are pleased to see that you took the time to leave a positive review. Customer satisfaction is important to us here at Hennessy Lexus Atlanta and we are glad that you could tell we have a commitment to correcting our mistakes. Please do not hesitate to call us with any other questions or concerns.

No contact if suggest may offer less than asking

by from Montgomery, AL |

I tried to email the person listing the car on cars.com. His email didn't work, as he listed it as lexusOFatlanta instead of just lexusatlanta. Anyway, no big deal. I went to the dealer website and emailed, giving them my email and asking them to email me, so I could then ask a couple of questions. Their site only lets you put in 500 words, so I couldn't really ask my full question, and didn't want to email via cars.com, because I didn't want to give them my phone number unless I knew for sure I was interested in the car. I quickly received an email from the manager informing me I'd be contacted soon, which I was. The person listing the vehicle emailed me kind of tersely: "HOW may I help you?" Anyway, email can be a poor communication device, so I didn't let that bother me, emailed back, and asked a couple of questions. One of them was whether the price was negotiable. Well, I guess that did it - never heard back. Pretty unprofessional. I mean, even if the answer is "Sorry, we're firm on our listed internet price" - how hard is it to just email that back? I never cease to be amazed at companies that just blow off potential customers like that. Anyway, I wasn't looking at a high-priced Lexus, and since I was both long-winded in the email (I admit to that) - and had the audacity to ask if the price was negotiable (before driving a couple of hours to look at the vehicle) - which I hardly think is an unreasonable question, they just blew me off and never even had the decency to respond. Disappointing to say the least. Long and short of it, if you're looking to buy a high-end Lexus, and don't mention negotiating price, I'm sure they'll get right back to you, and likely be friendly as can be. If you're looking at one of their used cars, and might want to negotiate price even a little, apparently don't bother - you're not worth their time.

October 23, 2014

Hello Alabama Guy. Thank you for letting us know that we did not perform up to your expectations. I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. I would agree that your email requesting a price should have been answered. We do strive to answer every inquiry in a professional and timely mannner. If you would like, you may contact me at lexusatlanta@gmail.com and I will do my best to make sure that this doesn't happen again.

23 years of excellent service

by from Alpharetta, GA |

I bought my first Lexus sedan at Hennessey in 1991 and am now on my 5th car (2007 LS460). I've always been pleased with the smooth ride, quiet car, Bluetooth technology and satellite radio. What really keeps me coming back to Hennessey is the superb service. I can get appointments with ease, get a loaner car without difficulty (and it's always new and clean). Tony in the Service department is amazing. He's efficient, thorough, and thoughtful. I've recommended several friends to Hennessey and they have also purchased cars there and are very happy.

September 27, 2014

Hi Janice, thank you for taking the time to write this excellent review and for visiting Hennessy Lexus Atlanta! We also appreciate your loyalty to our dealership and your kind words about Tony. We're lucky to have him on our team. One of our main priorities is providing friendly and helpful service so our customers have enjoyable experiences. We're thrilled to hear that you experienced nothing less. Please feel free to visit again if more automotive needs arise. We hope you're pleased with your 2007 LS 460!

Always personable and very professional

by from Atlanta |

I have my vehicle serviced at this dealership and they've always provided excellent service Todd Marmontello (Service Manager) very personable they make you feel like family..

September 27, 2014

Thank you for choosing Hennessy Lexus Atlanta and for taking the time to write this 5-star review! We also appreciate your nice words about Todd. We're fortunate to have him on our staff. Because we know that the car-servicing process can be stressful, we aim at providing helpful and friendly service so our customers have smooth experiences. We're pleased to hear that your visit aligned with our goal. Please know that we're here for you if more automotive needs arise!

THE BEST OF THE BEST!!!!!!!

by from Peachtree Corners, Georgia |

Dealing with Hennissy Lexus of Atlanta is ALWAYS a pleasure!!!!!

September 5, 2014

Thank you for your business and the five-star review! We hope to see you again.

Great experience

by from Atlanta, ga |

It is true..you get what you pay for!

November 13, 2012

Thank you for your kind words and we are thrilled that you had a great experience. We take pride in giving world class customer service and we will be here for you after the sale should you need anything.

2013 Lexus GS

by from Atlanta, GA |

I called the dealership because I was interested in coming to see the new 2013 GS. The dealership assigned me a sales manager that I could ask for when I arrived. I got to the dealership asked for my sales associate and he was very friendly. He showed me around the car and answered some very basic questions that I had. I was not interested in the color combination that was available. There was a very limited number of 2013 GS cars available that had all of the options. He took down my information and said that he would contact me if more came in. I was very disappointment that he did not offer a test drive having driven 20 miles through Atlanta traffic to get there. I left the dealership with a bad taste. I did more research on the cars and the web, monitoring the online inventory over the next few weeks at dealerships up and down the east coast. I still had not test drove the car which I was comparing with against the Audi A6. I was out another weekend test driving the A6 and I wanted to compare the GS drive. I reached out to the Lexus dealership again and asked for a different sales manager as I had not heard back from my original sales rep. I was assigned another manager who was a little more eager to do business. He went over the car with me in detail and I was finally able to test drive the car. He took down my information and all the options that I was looking for. The only thing that was disappointing is that he lacked follow-up. I not sure if the reason for lack of follow-up is that there is such a limited inventory for a fully loaded GS or that there is such a high demand that the managers sell to those that come into the dealership. And once they walk, they let them go. The only reason for me walking out with purchasing is that they didn have the vehicle that I wanted. After another few weeks I came across a fully loaded 2013 GS that I was looking for. The only problem was that it was at the same dealership where I had the last 2 lack luster encounters. I heard from a friend that Chip Whatley was the man to see at the dealership. So I deceived to give the dealership another try. I must say that I am pleased that I did. Chip was amazing. I feel like he listened to what I had to say. He was aggressive but not overly aggressive. And he didn try to sell me on something that I did not want. He was willing to wait for the sale if it meant searching for the right car and delivering it at a later date. I walked out of the dealership with the car that I wanted and loved. A Great experience in the end.

May 2, 2012

Thank you for your kind words. We are pleased that you received the level of customer service from Chip that we aspire to achieve with every single customer. I will pass your review on to Chip and please remember that we are here for you after the sale as well. Thanks again!