Fred Martin of Youngstown

4701 Mahoning Ave, Youngstown, OH 44515

New 888-640-5979 New 888-640-5979
Used 888-863-3004 Used 888-863-3004
Service 888-799-0256 Service 888-799-0256

We sell for less...A LOT LESS!!

Ms d.

by from Youngstown, Ohio |

My mom has a 2007 Ford Taurus and we very seldom use the car except for trips and occasionally Sunday driving. We always bring it in before any trip to be checked out for road readiness. Your staff has always been so very helpful and trustworthy with us. We depend on your honesty and integrity and so far it has proven to be superior. Thank you!

August 20, 2015

Thank you for the incredibly kind review of Keith and Fred Martin of Youngstown! We are thrilled with your satisfaction and appreciate you as a customer! We hope you had a wonderful trip!

Good trade in

by from Youngstown, Ohio |

Since owning a 2004 Ford 150 I have had a secret lust for a new one. When I got the trade I was looking for I was sold.

April 15, 2016

Thank you for your business! We appreciate you as a customer and hope you are enjoying your new toy! Be sure to stop in for your two free car washes per month!

Excellent service and very clean facilities.

by from Austintown, Oh. |

I purchased a 2012 Jeep Liberty. The service and staff was very helpful. They guided me through the process quickly without any pressure at all. I feel comfortable knowing if I have a problem, I can call them at anytime.

April 16, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review of Stan and Fred Martin of Youngstown! We are thrilled with your satisfaction and appreciate you as a customer! We hope you are enjoying your Jeep and look forward to seeing you for your free car washes every month!

Great services, clean facility, nice people

by from Vienna,ohio |

They are always very helpful and really tries to keep your business.

March 25, 2016

We appreciate your business! You are a pleasure to work with and we look forward to seeing you for your two free car washes per month!

Love my fusion

by from Youngstown, ohio |

I just purchased a 2016 Ford Fusion . I love it the car is very solid, beautiful it drives very well. I can say the buying purchase went smoothly do to the fact of our salesman Curt Putnam. That same day not only did he sell a car to me but also my son and 2 years ago my husband bought a truck all from Curt he's the best . In the future will always go to him . We are also impressed with the wonderful service we receive at Fred Martin ford .As far as we're concerned that's the only place to buy a car!

March 20, 2016

Thank you for your loyalty and repeat business! We appreciate you and are thrilled with your satisfaction! We are so glad you are all enjoying your vehicles and look forward to working with you again! Be sure to take advantage of your two free car washes per month!

Bought a used vehicle.

by from Warren, Oh |

Bought a used SUV from them. Had a very good dealing with Stan, sales associate. He was very knowledgeable about everything going on. Kept in great contact with us, updating us with all that was going on. I was very satisfied with the processes. The staff was outstanding and friendly. No one was every pushy or tried to be controlling. Will do business with them again! Thank you Stan for your services.

February 6, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review and recommendation of Stan and Fred Martin of Youngstown! We are thrilled with your satisfaction and appreciate you as a customer! Be sure to take advantage of your two free car washes per month!

Great service

by from newton falls , ohio |

I think Keith in the service department is an outstanding man, treats you like family. I didnt feel that way with the other rep there. The service was good and my car seems to be much better.

February 2, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review of Keith and Fred Martin of Youngstown! We appreciate your feedback as we always strive to improve! We are glad the car is better!

Pleased customer

by from Austintown, OH |

Kevin, salesperson was extremely easy to deal with.

January 21, 2016

We are so glad you had such an enjoyable experience with us! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and look forward to working with you again! Thank you for the kind review! Be sure to take advantage of your two free car washes per month!

Great service

by from Austintown, Oh |

Purchased a 2016 Ford Fusion. LOVE it !! Bill was very helpful and sincere will be recommending everyone to him! Car dealership was very clean and other staff are friendly.

January 21, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review and recommendation, Marissa! We are happy you love your Fusion and had such an enjoyable experience with us! Be sure to take advantage of your two free car washes per month!

Completely satisfied

by from Struthers ,ohio |

Matt Swegan was patient and extremely helpful in guiding me to the right truck. His understanding of what I wanted and research into finding exactly what I wanted is the reason I will come back when I need another vehicle

January 10, 2016

We are so happy Matt was able to find you exactly what you were looking for! Thank you for choosing Fred Martin of Youngstown! We appreciate you as a customer and are thrilled with your satisfaction! Be sure to take advantage of your two free car washes per month!