Stockton Honda

Service 888-257-4989

$CASH$ FOR YOUR CAR

Oil and Lube

by from stockton california |

I was in the Stockton Honda Sevice deptmant last Satuday 7/19/14 for an oil and lube for my Civic. I was the third one in line so i figure it would only take about 15 - 20 minutes or 30 minutes tops. I was there for 1 1/2 hours. My car sat on the parking lot after it was done for another 25 minutes. I asked my rep (Robert Parker) when my car will be done. his only response to me was I'm doing the paper work right now. I could have gone to jiffy lube and the job in less than 15 minutes. This will be the Honda I'm ever going to own and my last time in teir Stockton Honda Service department.

Stockton Honda responded to this review

July 30, 2014

Frank, I am truly sorry for the level of service you got on Saturday.We strive to have the best customer service experience possible. Please let me know if there is something I can do you make up for this problem. Thank you for the feedback Thank you, Ryan Severson Service Manager Stockton Honda (209)320-6738 Direct rseverson@stocktonhonda.com rseverson31@yahoo.com

GREAT Customer Service

by from Stockton, CA |

I live in Modesto, Ca... I do not like the customer service in the Honda dealer for Modesto...! I make the drive to go into Stockton Honda, because I LOVE there service. Robert Parker is are go to guy. He is always honest and We don't ever feel ripped off. He is always courteous and keeps our best interest in mind... Thank You Stockton Honda for keeping our CIVIC happy driving... Bravo Family

Stockton Honda responded to this review

July 30, 2014

Thank You "Happy Modesto Civic Driver" for the kind words, as a manager at Stockton Honda our training focus is treating the customer with honesty and respect, please keep coming back....see you soon :) Sean Cooley Sales Manager Stockton Honda

Comparing dealerships

by from Central Valley ca |

Having bought cars at university honda in Davis and at Stockton Honda , the service is dramatically better in Davis. I would have thought they would be about the same but university honda far outshines the Stockton dealership.

First Time Buyer

by from Stockton, CA |

As a young female and a first time car buyer, it can be pretty intimidating to go into a dealership. I had reached out to Stockton Honda via cars.com and had been communicating with Jonathan via email. He informed me about more information about the car I was looking for (a 2013 Honda Civic EX-L) and was open to discussing price options for me. He made me feel comfortable and like the dealership was approachable. When visiting the actual dealership, I was treated with respect and courtesy from the second I stepped onto the lot. Eugene and Mike Gonzales helped me on the lot, because Jonathan is an Internet Sales man, and they were fantastic salesmen as well. Each of these sales men were knowledgeable and did not pressure me. They were quick, efficient and informative. They let me take my time, look around and were sensitive to my needs. They never once pushed a sale and several times wanted to make sure I was "comfortable" with price, style and the type of vehicle provided. I feel that is very important to feel at ease at a dealership, because too many dealers will force you into un-needed items. I don't have a lot of experience to compare this to, but I can say that the individuals at Stockton Honda made my first-time-car shopping experience a total breeze and got me a great deal. Thank you Stockton, Honda, I will definitely be recommending you to all my family and friends.

Friendly Sales Personnel

by from Arnold, ca |

I am searching for my first new car, and was apprehensive about car shopping in person. However, Allen Dionne was very nice, friendly and informative about the Honda CRV that I am interested in and about car shopping in general. He listened to what I needed and wanted and did his best to ensure I found the right car. Thanks to him, my car shopping experience was an enjoyable one that put my questions to rest. I would recommend this sales representative at Stockton Honda to a friend or family member.

Friendly Sales Personal

by from Arnold, ca |

Great Sales Personal, I personally meet Allen Dionne, He knows his Honda's , He did a complete walk around & pointed out all the important info. on the Honda CRV I was interested in. And having a great personality sure helped. I felt no Pressure to buy on the spot because I mentioned that I'm only looking tonight & will be purchasing in the next few months, & He still spent time to show me several Honda's. I will Definitely be returning to make a new car purchase.

Recall repair FAIL

by from Stockton, CA |

I took my 3 yr old van in for factory recall repairs. Three actually, one for transmission reprogram, ABS cover replace and brake seal replacement. Wife drove a couple of blocks and had to pull over because the brakes were locked up and the pads were smoking. Called the service dept, asked them to stay open b/c I am bringing it back. Got in the car and it would not move, checked the parking brake too. Drove to dealer and they called a tow truck. Went back to wait for tow, the driver gets in and drives around the parking lot. I get in and nurse it back to dealer, brakes are dragging badly and the pedal is hard. I use the parking brake only. Dropped it off and am hoping they fix it and there is no damage. I will update or post again after it is resolved.