The Ultimate Machines

950 Federal Blvd, Denver, CO 80204

Used 888-682-3148 Used888-682-3148

When others can't get you financed....WE CAN!!!

Helped me when nobody else would or could

by from Castle Rock, CO |

I desperately needed a vehicle, but have only been on my job a few months, and don't have the best of credit. I tried to buy a car at a few different big dealerships, but was told I need a cosigner, or that they just couldn't help me. (embarrassing). My friend suggested I try the ultimate machines. They treated me with respect, and genuinely wanted to help. In no time I was driving out with my AWD Audi. Thanks guys, you are the best.

November 3, 2014

Thank you for the business, and the review Constance. We look forward to giving you great service always.

Worst dealership in Colorado.

by from Denver, Co |

This is the worst dealership in Colorado! I have purchased many vehicles and this is the first and last time I'll ever go to ultimate machines. Aside from their horrible customer service and poor efforts with repairs, when I bought a car from there, it had 9 different things that "all of sudden" started going wrong with it. Just after one week of owning it, it started having huge problems. I've already spent over $1600.00 on these issues and it's still a working progress. If you consider shopping for a new vehicle, NEVER and I mean NEVER go here.

Awesome service great buying experience dependable

by from Denver Colorado |

I believe in long test drives when buying a used car Sean, the salesman, was very patient with me and when a slight problem existed Sean was very prompt and efficient in fixing the problem.After my great car buying experience and all was final i hit some ice road construction crews cleared off the curb and my oil pan leaked. The Ultimate Machine's Owner Management and Sean covered the cost of towing and repairs!!! I'm now a life long very satisfied customer of the Ultimate Machine...

AWESOME DEPENDABLE SERVICE FAST AND EFFICIENT

by from DENVER COLORADO |

i BELIEVE IN LONG TEST DRIVES WHEN BUYING A USED CAR. THE SALESMAN ,SEAN, WAS VERY PATIENT WITH ME HE WAS PROMPT WHEN A PROBLEM EXISTED AND WHILE PAPERWORK WAS COMPLETED SEAN HAD CAR IN SHOP PART ORDERED AND WORK COMPLETED. AFTER MY CAR WAS PURCHASED, I DROVE OVER SOME ICE AND OIL PAN GOT A HOLE IN IT. THE ULTIMATE MACHINE'S MANAGEMENT SEAN THE SALESMAN AND OWNER ALL COVERED THE COST OF THE REPAIR ! i'M NOW A LIFE LONG VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER OF THE ULTIMATE MACHINE THANK YOU FOR THE BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER...

Great Service, Friendly

by from Denver Co |

Made buying our vehicle easy with no hassles or headache. Great payment plan.

Absolutely Great Experience!!

by from Boulder CO. |

I found the 2010 online, and submitted a credit application. I promptly received a call from Matt the internet guy, and scheduled a time to come see the SUV. When I arrived at the dealership, I was greeted by 1st name by Matt. We went for a test drive and I was very pleased with the car, and how clean it was. We sat down, and worked out a fair deal for everyone in like 15 minutes. Then we signed all the paperwork. I was very pleased with the whole process, no back and forth like a lot of dealers do. With everything, I might have been there for an hour and a half. Great experience

Just bought my 1st car from here, and it was great

by from Englewood CO |

I had never purchased a car before, but my family has bought a few cars from Ultimate Machines, and said I should try there. I went and met the internet guy Matt, and explained that I was a 1st time buyer. He was very accommodating, and we test drove several cars. We finally settled on a 2007 Honda Accord. I am happy to say that I got my car, and they even called me back a few days later because they got me a better deal than I originally had. My payment just went down by $30. I love the ultimate machines.

October 10, 2014

Thanks for your review. It was a pleasure to help you get your credit started. We appreciate your families business.

Great Truck and great deal!!

by from commerce city CO |

I just purchased my 2004 Chevy Avalanche from this place, and everything went smooth. I saw this truck advertised online, and came to see it. There was no typical back and forth, and the fair price they asked online is exactly what I paid. I had tried to buy at a couple of the big dealerships before, however they were not able to finance me because my credit is not that great. These guys had me in and out with my new truck in less than 2 hours. Special thanks to Matt and Alma.

September 30, 2014

Rick, it was our pleasure. We hope to maintain a long relationship with you.

Just got my Grand Prix GT from these folks!!

by from Carbondale CO |

This is actually the second vehicle I have purchased in the last year and a half from them. I live more than two hours away, but came back because we were treated so well the 1st time. My sister cam along with me, and she was very impressed, she said she will go to them when she is ready for her next car. We found a wonderful car that was everything I wanted and more, and had all the details worked out in no time. I love their straight forward no back and forth approach. Thanks you.

September 25, 2014

Thank you for your kind remarks, we always appreciate return business, and thank you for your loyalty.

Easy deal, great vehicle, good financing

by from denver CO |

I found a liberty on cars.com. Sent in an inquiry, and the internet manager Matt call me in like 10 minutes. I went out to see them during my lunch, and everything went smooth. I had driven the car, agreed on price and payments, and was driving out in less than 2 hours. They even called me back a few days later because they were able to get me an even better rate, so they saved me money even after we made the original deal. I am very pleased to say the least.

September 26, 2014

Thanks Larry, I hope you are enjoying the vehicle, and it was my pleasure helping you get it.