The Ultimate Machines

The Ultimate Machines

950 Federal Blvd, Denver, CO 80204

Used 888-682-3148

Great Truck and great deal!!

by from commerce city CO |

I just purchased my 2004 Chevy Avalanche from this place, and everything went smooth. I saw this truck advertised online, and came to see it. There was no typical back and forth, and the fair price they asked online is exactly what I paid. I had tried to buy at a couple of the big dealerships before, however they were not able to finance me because my credit is not that great. These guys had me in and out with my new truck in less than 2 hours. Special thanks to Matt and Alma.

September 29, 2014

Rick, it was our pleasure. We hope to maintain a long relationship with you.

Just bought my 1st car from here, and it was great

by from Englewood CO |

I had never purchased a car before, but my family has bought a few cars from Ultimate Machines, and said I should try there. I went and met the internet guy Matt, and explained that I was a 1st time buyer. He was very accommodating, and we test drove several cars. We finally settled on a 2007 Honda Accord. I am happy to say that I got my car, and they even called me back a few days later because they got me a better deal than I originally had. My payment just went down by $30. I love the ultimate machines.

October 10, 2014

Thanks for your review. It was a pleasure to help you get your credit started. We appreciate your families business.

Just got my Grand Prix GT from these folks!!

by from Carbondale CO |

This is actually the second vehicle I have purchased in the last year and a half from them. I live more than two hours away, but came back because we were treated so well the 1st time. My sister cam along with me, and she was very impressed, she said she will go to them when she is ready for her next car. We found a wonderful car that was everything I wanted and more, and had all the details worked out in no time. I love their straight forward no back and forth approach. Thanks you.

September 25, 2014

Thank you for your kind remarks, we always appreciate return business, and thank you for your loyalty.

Easy deal, great vehicle, good financing

by from denver CO |

I found a liberty on cars.com. Sent in an inquiry, and the internet manager Matt call me in like 10 minutes. I went out to see them during my lunch, and everything went smooth. I had driven the car, agreed on price and payments, and was driving out in less than 2 hours. They even called me back a few days later because they were able to get me an even better rate, so they saved me money even after we made the original deal. I am very pleased to say the least.

September 26, 2014

Thanks Larry, I hope you are enjoying the vehicle, and it was my pleasure helping you get it.

Always so easy to get a good deal, very fair.

by from northglenn CO |

Just purchased my second vehicle from Ultimate Machines. The people are always so nice. I got a Nissan SUV, and was in and out in just over an hour. The whole process was just as easy as could be. I am glad I went back to the same place I had bought my last car from. It was a great car, but got totaled by hail. Got a very fair deal right from the get go. No going back and forth.

August 28, 2014

We appreciate your loyalty, and it is always a pleasure to work with you. I hope this SUV gives you many years of great service.

No pressure, laid back straight forward dealer.

by from aurora CO |

I had never purchased a car at a small family owned dealership before. I always purchased my cars at the "big" dealerships. I found a Cadillac CTS on line for a very reasonable price. I called and spoke to Sam, and asked what was wrong with the car. I was somewhat skeptical. Sam assured me the car was in great condition, so my wife and I scheduled an appt. We found the experience to be laid back, very straight forward, and pleasant. They showed us the vehicle history report, and took time to go over the car with us. My only regret is that I had not shopped this friendly family owned dealership before.

August 31, 2014

Thank you for the review, we try to be as easy going as possible, since so many people don't like the car buying process, we try to be completely transparent. Thanks again, and we look forward to a continued relationship.

I had never bought a car at a small dealer before.

by from lafayette CO |

But I had found a 2009 Cadillac CTS online, and it was reasonably priced. My 1st instinct was that maybe something was wrong with it, so I called and spoke with Sam. He assured me it was a nice car, so my wife and I scheduled an appt. to come see it. I have always purchased vehicle at large new car dealerships, but I found the laid back, no pressure approach of this family owned business to be very pleasing. They showed me the car history report, and went over the car with me and my wife. They even arranged the financing for us, which I didn't even know they could do. My only regret is that I did not try this family owned, down to earth dealership before. The people were all pleasant, relaxed, and dealt with me very straightforward.

August 23, 2014

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it, and enjoyed helping you and your family. It was our pleasure.

Back in a good car, even got bank financing!!

by from Denver CO |

My cars transmission went out last week, it was an old car, and it would cost more to fix it than the car is even worth. I looked up Buy here pay here dealers on Yelp. This place had good reviews, so I called and spoke to Matt. Since I would have to take a cab, and wasn't sure there was anything they could do, Matt had me fill out an online credit application. Matt called me back, and told me to come on in. He had even selected a nice 4 door sedan a 2005 for me. We went for a drive, and it was perfect. We quickly agreed on a fair deal, and I was driving my new car home within an hour!! Everybody was great. I have already told some friends that they should look here if they need a car.

August 13, 2014

Thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure serving you.

Very fair, great financing, and I'm driving a WRX

by from Golden CO |

I stopped by because I saw a WRX on the lot. I have only recently moved to Golden and have never financed a car before. I met the sales guy Matt, and he was very nice. We went for a drive, and I loved the car. We agreed on a price, and down payment, and the finance guy got me approved!! I am happy to say I don't get rides around anymore, I love my new car.

August 11, 2014

We are glad to have helped out. Please feel free to send friends in to see us.

may be the easiest quickest purchase Ive ever had

by from Denver CO |

I found an Olds Bravada online. I called Matt the internet manager, and set up a time to come see the car. It looked exactly like in the pictures, and drove just as good. We sat down and quickly agreed on a fair deal for the both of us. Very nice, professional people at this dealership, the car was clean, and ran great. I am very pleased. I would buy another car at the ultimate machines. Very impressed.

August 11, 2014

Thank you for your kind words, it was a pleasure to meet your family. We look forward to a long continued relationship with you.

2nd car we have purchased here! Easy to deal!

by from denver co |

My wife and I had purchased a Suburban in the past from the ultimate machines, and it has been a great truck for the last several years. We just traded it in and got a car for the better gas mileage. As always, they were easy to work with. We were in and out, and got a very fair deal, I even liked the trade in value we received. If you are looking for a car or truck, and maybe don't have great credit (we sure don't), go see the folks at the ultimate machines.

August 11, 2014

We always love repeat business. Let us know how we may be of further assistance in the future.