Wagner BMW of Shrewsbury

770 Boston Turnpike, Shrewsbury, MA 01545

New 888-565-4216
Used 877-723-7219
Service 877-898-5887

Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied!

1 of 1 review

Great trade

by from Brookline, Mass |

I bought a 2009 Porsche Boxster S from a dealer in NH 2 years ago and drove it only 10,000 miles over that period. It was a beautiful car in mint condition and was certified by Porsche. I loved it. The most beautiful car I ever owned! But, it turned out only to really work as a third car. I didn't need a third car. I needed a second car that was bigger but still fun to drive. I needed 4 seats and some space for luggage. And a convertible. I studied the marketplace on Cars.com. Lots of great data! I decided I liked the BMW 3 series convertibles a bit more than the Audi 4s and 5s. The local dominant Boston BMW dealer didn't have the model I wanted in the right color, and was not too anxious to bring on a convertible sports car this late in the summer, so a trade-in wasn't looking too good. Continuing to look at Cars.com, my wife spotted what I had been looking for at Wagner BMW in Shreswsbury.; a late model 328 hard-top convertible with low mileage. My Cars.com on-line inquiry resulted in a call by a very pleasant woman from the dealership who invited me out to have a look, which I decided to do. Saturday I loaded up my Porsche with my title and other papers and made the 45 minute drive out to Wagner BMW where I met Mike and Mike. After a brief chat, Mike 1 and I test drove the BMW while Mike 2 test drove my Porsche. We both liked what we saw. So Mike 2 and I went into his office for the buyer-seller dance. I told him what Kelly valued my car at and he paused a bit. He said, so you were expecting to pay $X plus your car for the BMW? I said, not exactly, I wanted to swap for $Y; a bit less. He paused. Then he said, I think we can make that work. About an hour later I was driving east back to Boston in my new-to-me (2013, certified, with 9,600 miles) BMW. Although somewhat sad to leave my rocket ship, I was and am delighted with my new BMW. All the paper work was completed by the Mikes and they called a few times to see what questions I had. The next day Mr. Wagner called to see what questions I had. None. The whole experience was perfect from beginning to end. They did a great job. Thanks to Cars.com for all the research available to me for free.

(1-1 of 1 review)