Wagner BMW of Shrewsbury

770 Boston Turnpike, Shrewsbury, MA 01545

New 877-557-5446 New877-557-5446
Used 877-672-9534 Used877-672-9534
Service 877-464-1776 Service 877-464-1776

Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied!

Car Service & Maintenance

by from Shrewsbury, MA |

Outstanding service from start to finish! Friendly, efficient, clean, timely, excellent value. :)

Wagner BMW of Shrewsbury responded to this review

April 13, 2016

Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review! We are glad that you had an excellent experience with us.

Great Car Buying Experience!!!!

by from Athol, MA |

Was in the market for a CPO X5 and came across one at Wagner. Great experience!!!! From the initial contact, appointment, test drive, negotiations, finance process, and pick up I was wowed by the team at Wagner. My SA was Joey Harrington and he has been a great advocate for me. He made the process go very smoothly and has been a great communicator even after the sale was completed. If you are looking for a new or used car give Joey and Wagner a shot. You may be pleasantly surprised.

Used car purchase from Wagner BMW

by from Worcester, MA |

I have been looking for a used, when I located one at Wagner I decided to check it out and ended up buying it. Few days after my purchase I had trouble shifting from park. When I called the dealer and told him about the situation, I was told to wait and see if it happens again. When It happened again next day, I decided to stop by the dealership and was told to go to Acura dealer without any help from Wagner to schedule service at Acura. Fixed the problem at Acura after couple days of service without any care from Wagner. I would not recommend this dealer for a used car based on my experience.

great dealership

by from Cambridge, MA |

No nonsense dealership with professional staff. No boiler room tactics or hidden fees or surprises --or that "what do you want to pay per month" nonsense. Mike Sutherland is an excellent sales person and I would certainly go back there to buy a car again in the near future, new or pre-owned.

Great trade

by from Brookline, Mass |

I bought a 2009 Porsche Boxster S from a dealer in NH 2 years ago and drove it only 10,000 miles over that period. It was a beautiful car in mint condition and was certified by Porsche. I loved it. The most beautiful car I ever owned! But, it turned out only to really work as a third car. I didn't need a third car. I needed a second car that was bigger but still fun to drive. I needed 4 seats and some space for luggage. And a convertible. I studied the marketplace on Cars.com. Lots of great data! I decided I liked the BMW 3 series convertibles a bit more than the Audi 4s and 5s. The local dominant Boston BMW dealer didn't have the model I wanted in the right color, and was not too anxious to bring on a convertible sports car this late in the summer, so a trade-in wasn't looking too good. Continuing to look at Cars.com, my wife spotted what I had been looking for at Wagner BMW in Shreswsbury.; a late model 328 hard-top convertible with low mileage. My Cars.com on-line inquiry resulted in a call by a very pleasant woman from the dealership who invited me out to have a look, which I decided to do. Saturday I loaded up my Porsche with my title and other papers and made the 45 minute drive out to Wagner BMW where I met Mike and Mike. After a brief chat, Mike 1 and I test drove the BMW while Mike 2 test drove my Porsche. We both liked what we saw. So Mike 2 and I went into his office for the buyer-seller dance. I told him what Kelly valued my car at and he paused a bit. He said, so you were expecting to pay $X plus your car for the BMW? I said, not exactly, I wanted to swap for $Y; a bit less. He paused. Then he said, I think we can make that work. About an hour later I was driving east back to Boston in my new-to-me (2013, certified, with 9,600 miles) BMW. Although somewhat sad to leave my rocket ship, I was and am delighted with my new BMW. All the paper work was completed by the Mikes and they called a few times to see what questions I had. The next day Mr. Wagner called to see what questions I had. None. The whole experience was perfect from beginning to end. They did a great job. Thanks to Cars.com for all the research available to me for free.