D45 Auto Brokers

D45 Auto Brokers

6518 C Old Wake Forest Rd, Raleigh, NC 27616

Used 866-571-2988

Please Contact Andrew Warren at 866-571-2988 For More Information!

great deal great service

by from raleigh nc |

Bought a 2008 bmw 328i from D45 over two years ago, and aside from regular maintenance, it has been the best running car I've owned to this day. The owner, Andrew was very helpful, and not afraid to give his honest opinions when helping me find a car that fit my needs. At the time, I was attending school over three hours away from home and it was a fantastic car longer commutes. I am now closer to home, and put less commuter miles on my car. However, the performance has been consistent. I was very pleased with the service, and the value of the car for the money. Mine was still under warranty with the original dealer when I bought it! Great experience overall, and definitely recommended.

Great Dealer

by from Creedmoor, NC |

I have bought many cars in my 30 years of car shopping. D45 auto brokers was a great dealership and it was a delightful experience working with them. Recommend them highly.

Mechanical issue immediately after buying from D45

by from Raleigh, NC |

Purchased a used vehicle from D45 & literally 3 days after driving it the "check Engine Light" came on. Brought the car back to them for a code reading & it was determined that an Oxygen Sensor was bad. They refused to repair it or offer an kind of compensation since the dealer wants $275 to replace the part. Don't know that I recommend them.

D45 Auto Brokers responded to this review

March 25, 2013

This was a beautiful Audi wagon that came fully Audi maintained, was NC state inspected before selling to this gentleman which took the car for a pre purchase inspection with no problems.We gave Michael top dollar for his trade in which needed a lot of work and then sold this Audi at a very fair price.Unfortunately we can control when a sensor goes bad on a 02 Audi with 121k miles and always go the extra mile to make our customers happy but Michael which states the check engine light came on in 3 days actually returned 2 weeks later with over 200 miles on the Audi and wanted compensation. I'm sure if he was contacted now he would tell you what a fine car it turned out to be.Thanks, Andrew D45Autobrokers.