Mercedes-Benz of North Haven

Used 888-831-3106
Service 877-838-1042

Phenomenal customer service

by from North Branford, CT |

I am a returning customer of MB No. Haven and have worked with Matt DellaVecchia two times to lease two vehicles. Matt is extremely professional, thorough, organized, and helpful. He is dedicated to providing superior customer service and meeting the needs of his clients. Matt always checked in to update me and to make sure things were running smoothly and that I was happy with the progress. His commitment to making sure his customers are happy and comfortable is impressive. I highly recommend working with Matt and his team at Mercedes Benz in North Haven.

July 4, 2015

Thank you for the kind words! We're glad you continue to be pleased with the service you receive here and that Matt is able to make the process run smoothly for you.

Superb customer service. Excellent experience.

by from Orange, CT |

I am a returning customer of MB No. Haven and this was my first time working with PJ Zamani and I was extremely impressed by his dedication to providing an overall excellent experience with leasing my new C300. PJ made the process effortless and seamlessly took care of all of the details so that I could secure a new lease within less than 1 month. He was always available and provided prompt answers to all of my questions. PJ was extremely accommodating of my schedule and implemented ways to help get the deal done - but he was never pushy or overbearing. Using a thorough process, he helped me identify exactly what was important to me in a vehicle and exactly what I was looking for before he put together a perfect package that I am extremely pleased with. And most importantly, he did it all with a smile and was a pleasure to work with. I strongly recommend working with PJ and the MB No. Haven team!

July 4, 2015

Thank you for your feedback Allison. We know the purchasing process can be stressful, so we're glad that PJ was able to make the process as painless as possible for you. Enjoy your new C-class!

A Well Run, Modern Dealer and my superb salesman!

by from Marlborough, CT |

Just had to write a short review so you would aware of what a professional, gentlemen and very customer centric sales rep. PJ Zamani is. We are returning customers, driving 30 miles south even though there is a closer, local dealer. We first went to MB of North Haven when a family member was purchasing a new ML-350 from MB North Haven. I was so impressed the quality, performance and features of the vehicle and with Mr. Zamani's attention to his customers, his comprehensive knowledge of the Mercedes product line as well as his single minded devotion to customer happiness and satisfaction. When it came time for a new vehicle, I thought of our experience with this gentleman. I do not like looking for a car because I dislike pushy, aloof salesmen. PJ was friendly, personable, and happy to see us even after being away a few months. He he gave me the space and time I needed, he was polite, answered ALL my questions completely and thoroughly. I called and asked him to find me a certified pre-owned clean M Class and he delivered. What a beautiful vehicle I was able to purchase, in superb condition, well appointed and just what I wanted! My overall experience was excellent. I cannot recommend a sales professional or dealer higher. P.J. is excellent in staying in touch with his customers, be it by email, phone or text and eager to help and make the buying experience, quick, professional and comprehensive. I cannot recommend an auto sales pro higher. The dealer is very neat, modern, clean has an excellent new and certified pre-owned inventory of many MB models and I was impressed by the professionalism, thoroughness and organization of Mr. Frank Sartiano, the sales manager when it came time to sign the papers and take delivery. Again I am impressed with the quality and engineering of Mercedes-Benz and now even more because of the excellent customer service from Mercedes-Benz of North Haven and PJ Zamani . I purchased a beautiful, certified pre-owned ML-350 from P.J. and my name is David Speigner from Marlborough,

June 10, 2015

Hi David, thank you for making the trip to North Haven to do business with us. We're glad we made the buying process so easy for you and that you were so satisfied with the quality of service you received. Hope you're enjoying your ML350!

car purchase

by from Guilford, CT |

Experience was flawless and sales associate was top notch.

Bought ML350 Mercedes from North Haven, Ct.

by from Middlebury, Ct. |

My wife and I had a very good experience at North Haven Mercedes Benz. We lease a ML350 SUV. It was delivered on time, the orientation was good and my wife likes the car. Thank you

PROFESSIONAL DEALERSHIP

by from Branford CT |

Professionalism at its best. Specifically, Peter Pearce, Paul Kilbride and Frank Sartiano. Great buying experience, with no wasted time. Highly recommend this dealership, regardless your driving distance. First class experience!

CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Wolcott, CT |

i Just had to write this short note so that you would be made aware of what a Gentlemen and Gem Mr. PJ Zamani is. I have had my car for two years and i hated to go out looking for a car because i hated pushy salesmen. However PJ was fantastic when i showed up at your lot, he gave me the space i needed, he was polite and my overall experience was excellent. i tell my husband all the time when i go to upgrade i will call PJ directly ahead of time to make sure he handles my sales. Again i love the Mercedes Brand and now even more because of the excellent customer service i found in PJ Zamani . FYI i had purchased a GLK350 and my name is Lillian Vazquez Cavallo from Wolcott, CT.

Great Service and Friendly

by from East Haven, CT |

Always went to another Benz dealer but had a great experience with the lease of my MB Gla and C300. Matt was a great salesman. he was not pushy or false. Id go back again!

Unexpectedly great service!

by from Westbrook, CT |

I stopped by on a whim, with literally 10 minutes to spare between appointments, to see if Mercedes-Benz of North Haven had a fully loaded 2015 C Class to test drive, and was met by a smiling Paul Kilbride who was courteous and understood what I was needing/wanting. He listened, and he heard. He followed up immediately via email with the details of the car of my dreams and worked with us to make it a reality. The service was outstanding and follow up with questions was excellent. And by the way, he treated us both with respect. We are most impressed and will surely spread the news. We are delighted to welcome "Cinderella" into our family!

Enjoyable Buying Experience

by from Guilford, CT |

After 2 leases and 2 purchases I can highly recommend Paul Kilbride and Mercedes of North Haven. We have known Paul for many years and his knowledge and trust are why we know own a ML 350. Everyone we have dealt with has been enjoyable and I have only good to say about Mercedes Benz of North Haven and Paul.