620 Washington Ave, North Haven, CT 06473

Used 888-831-3106
Service 877-838-1042

A first-class experience

by from Killingworth, CT |

Everybody from the greeter to the service adviser to the cashier was exceptionally friendly and welcoming, and took care to assure that all my questions were answered and all expectations met. The loaner car was a beautiful brand new Mercedes, which was impeccably clean, and my car was returned to me freshly washed and vacuumed. The service work was completed ahead of the promised time, and I was notified promptly. I received a follow-up call the next business day to fin out if I thought everything was all right. This is a very professional upscale operation with a down-home personal touch.

September 17, 2014

Mike, we're thrilled to hear you had such a wonderful experience with our service department. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to your expectations in the future!

Customer service experience

by from Trumbull, CT |

It was a breath of fresh air to finally experience a sales and service department that really appreciated your business. My prior purchases at other dealerships was not might I say as pleasant. Max Hardy in sales was very understanding and helpful in what type of car I was interested in. Not trying to persuade me like other dealers I've been to, in trying to push more expensive cars at you to buy. Max took the time to show me how to work the features in my CLS 550. He is the most pleasant and understanding salesman that I have dealt with in years. Service Advisor Bob is exceptional in his field. He made sure any issues I had with my car were corrected immediately. I would say he went beyond the call of duty, in making sure I was content with the repairs made to my CLS. I live in Fairfield county, and through friends that have bought their vehicles here and at BMW, I will pass on this pleasant experience to my family and friends as well.

September 17, 2014

Thank you for the wonderful review, Silvio! We appreciate your business and will pass your compliments along to Max and Bob. Enjoy your CLS550!

New Car Review

by from Branford, CT |

Thank you so much for always treating my like a part of your family!

September 17, 2014

Thanks for the review, Ryan, and for the very kind words!

First Time Buyer

by from Prospect, CT |

Top notch all the way! What a great team at MB of North Haven. This was the easiest auto purchase I I have ever made. No numbers games. Everything is transparent. My salesman, Don Shepard, was outstanding. I could not have asked for more!

September 17, 2014

Dana, we're happy to hear how satisfied you were with your experience in our sales department. Thank you for the wonderful feedback.

Great Car, Great Sales Associate!

by from Branford, CT |

The experience was excellent from beginning to end. The car I selected,(CLA 250), was perfect for my needs and wants. With the help of my sales Associate, I was able to customize the car to fit all of my preferences and everything that was promised was delivered on time. The entire experience, my sale associate,(P.J. Zamani), and the dealership, (Mercedes Benz of North Haven), exceeded my expectations and in fact added significant value to my buying experience. I would recommend this dealership to anyone in need of an exceptional car, friendly service and professionalism.

September 17, 2014

Thank you for the amazing review. We're excited to hear that the staff here at Mercedes-Benz of North Haven exceeded your expectations. Enjoy that CLA250!

by from Beacon Falls, CT |

My purchase of my new Mercedes was indeed a positive and satisfying experience. The staff and especially my sales associate Charlie Mannix made it easy and informative. I am extremely happy with the help from Mercedes-Benz of North Haven and would highly recommend them.

September 17, 2014

Thank you for the kind words, William. We're happy to hear you had a pleasant buying experience. Enjoy your new Mercedes-Benz!

air conditioning repairs

by from Winchester Center Ct. |

my service advisor Bob Geffert did what 2 other dealers in South Carolina , and Florida either couldn't or didn't have the capacity to fix this problem while I was away..Thanks Bob for getting this done and dealing with an after market warranty company... Dan McGowan

September 17, 2014

Daniel, thank you for the wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear our service department was able to help when others couldn't. We'll pass your kind words along to Bob.

I trust them

by from Cheshire, CT |

I have been using this dealership for 37 years and even though there have been changes in ownership the quality of service has always been very high. On the few occasions when they have had to keep my car longer than they planed they express sincere concern and make certain that I have a loaner car. I trust them.

July 17, 2014

Thank you so much for the review and for your trust in us. We look forward to providing you with high-quality service for many more years to come.

60000 miles service for Mercedes c300

by from New Britain, CT |

I'malways Iimpressed when i come to the dealership to have my car serviced.

September 17, 2014

Erin, Thanks for the review. We're happy to hear you always have a good experience with our service department. We look forward to doing business with you again!

Mr. Carlo Saraceni

by from Hamden, CT |

I only had a front bulb replaced which took approximately a total of 15 minutes. The customer service and attention paid to my issue, albeit minor, went very well. Overall, I was very pleased. I would anticipate that future service needs will be met accordingly. Thank you.

July 20, 2014

Carlo, thank you for the wonderful review and for trusting us with your service needs!