Miller Honda

(4.8) 6 Reviews

5355 Van Nuys Blvd, Sherman Oaks, CA 91401

Great Service

by from Reseda, CA |

The dealership is a very very good one. The people there are very very nice and are willing to help every one who goes into the dealership to find out information about all of their cars. They have very nice Honda cars on their lot.

September 1, 2015

Thank you for your review, we are thrilled to hear we took good care of you!

Love my new car!!!

by from Pacoima, CA |

I am so happy, I just bought a 2013 Honda Civic from this dealership! Nareck Havluciyan, Art Ramirez and Armen Bandari went above and beyond to take care of me, they gave me a really good deal, they got my parents and I dinner and even threw in free gas! Very Happy with their services! Will definitely be recommending this dealership to my family and friends. Thank you guys for all the help!

Can't say enough nice words about Laura

by from West Hollywood |

After a long period of educating myself on the Scion FRS and visiting a few other dealerships I decided to play "Lets Make a Deal" with Laura at Miller Toyota/Scion in Culver City. It was the most non- pressure car experience I have ever had. She was a number 1 class act. Do your research and know what you should be paying for your type/mode. Part two of the experience dealing with the finance dept. was easy as well.

July 19, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonderful car-buying experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know. Enjoy your FRS!!

Fast...

by from Los Angeles, California |

Sold my car fast and for a fair amount.

July 20, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonderful resale experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know.

Great Service

by from Winnetka, CA |

Adiss the sales person was great from the beginning till the end of the deal. Great sales person and extremely friendly. Kudos to the him and his boss for having such talent....... Thank you!!!!

Internet Sales

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

Our college student son smashed his Honda in LA. We purchased a Honda Civic for him completely over the internet and telephone. Car was delivered in LA; we are in Ohio. Great experience.

July 19, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonderful car-buying experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know. Hope your son enjoys the Civic!!