Vern Eide Acura

4030 S Grange Ave, Sioux Falls, SD 57105

New 866-795-3046
Used 866-795-3017
Service 877-385-2936

A pleasant surprise in a sea of awful service

by from Jordan, MN |

Everyone hates buying a used car. They shouldn't, because you're getting a "new" car. But the sales people are so awful it makes you want to cry. The entire team at Vern Eide made our experience second to none. They even delivered our new car almost 200 miles to our front door!

amazing service

by from Sioux Falls |

Acura continues to go above and beyond in service after the sale. They are amazing. Highly recommend using this dealership for your next purchase. Wow!!!!

amazing service

by from Sioux Falls |

Great sales person

by from Sioux Falls, SD |

The dealership allowed us to take the vehicle home over night - great bonus. The next day, our sales person contacted us and his first statement was "We want to make sure that you like the MKX first and foremost". We did test drive a few other vehicles but it was the willingness to work with us & for us that brought us to our final decision of buying the MKX at Vern Eide.

Poor dealership

by from sioux falls |

I was given appointment by sales guy on Monday evening for already sold car.When i called them over the weekend they told, car will be ready for trade by Monday & specifically the representative said i was the first person to call for the car. They did't call me back saying the status & i wasted all my time for this. I will never step in for another car deal with Vern Eide, sioux falls.

Vern Eide Acura responded to this review

January 30, 2012

Gomes-I apologize for the handling of your appointment. We should have notified you when the vehicle you were interested in was sold. I wish I knew more details about this incident so that I could take the opportunity to improve our processes. I don?t think any dealership sets out to intentionally waste anyone?s time, and I?m sure that was the case here. I would love the opportunity to correct the mix-up. I don?t know what kind of vehicle you were looking at but with the amount of used vehicles that we have in our Sioux Falls inventory, I?m sure we can find one that suits your needs. Mike Larsen General Manager Vern Eide Acura

Beware

by from George Ia |

I contacted Vern Eide as soon as I saw a suv we were interested in. It still needed to be gone through and cleaned up. I was sent emails and had calls from a salesman for one week while waiting to come and take a look at it. The last phone call involved him telling us it was being cleaned up and as soon as it was done and as soon as he had the repair report he would set up a time for us to come. Than I get a email (now he can not call) that the suv was sold. We would have looked at it right away. Beware of the lies.

Vern Eide Acura responded to this review

January 30, 2012

Marla, I apologize for your bad experience at our store. Because the reconditioning process takes several days to complete, sometimes vehicles sell before they are ready for the lot? it happens more often than people realize. I?m mostly concerned that you feel you were lied to. At no point during this process do I feel like anyone ever lied or misled you in any way. I would welcome the opportunity to visit with you further regarding this issue so that we can prevent something like this from happening in the future. We?re not perfect, nor do we pretend to be? but we always strive to get better. Mike Larsen General Manager Vern Eide Acura