Rochester Hills Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Used 866-784-9681
Service 888-323-5178

Awsome buying experience!!!

by from Bloomfield hills |

i went to Rochester Hills for service and that was a great experience. As I enteres the showroom I was greeted by John Sillysavage. I told his I was just looking, I am in for service, John said, "NO PROBLEM, IT'S FREE TO LOOK"! He offered me a bottled water, in which I remembering i reall needed a drink. That was cool. John asked me if my 2010 Ram was a lease, i replied, yes it is. He asked how many payments I had left? He said dont worry, I know your just looking, He sais if you have time I can show you a quick program the bank has to where they will make up the last 2 payments and I can get into a nicer Ram at a LOWER payment! If it sounds to good to be true, it probably isnt. Well he offer no pressure and new his Rams (Motor Trends #1of year) Well the next day I picked up my new Ram, at a lower payment like he said. Was NOT lied to like most salesmen do, even intrduced me to his manager after the tour he gave me of the facility. It was the best experience I have ever had buying a vehicle! The same week, I brought my wife in and lease a vehilce for her, same experience. Thanke you John an his manager next to him Larry. I will refer anyone who is looking for a new car or truck in the future! They will not regret it! Thanks again!

Second Vehicle / Second Great Experience

by from Lake Orion, MI |

Tonight was another great experience!!! Last December we leased a new truck and tonight my wife and I purchased a new Town & Country. Over the last 30 years we have purchased/leased many vehicles from quite a few dealerships and by far my experience at this dealership has been nothing less than outstanding and stands above the rest. We have and will continue to refer anyone looking for a new vehicle to visit Rochester Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge and ask for Dave Scott (best and most honest car salesman I have ever done business with).

awesome buying experience from Mr. John Silly!

by from Sterling heights |

I call john Silly on the phone and wanted to lean about 2 veicles I was concidering. He was extremely knowledgable and very good at at his profression. What I liked most is he offered NO "pressure" to make me buy now! He did not turn me over to the F&I guy A.K.A. "The Closer" at most dealers. John gave me a payment that exceeded my expectations, and I did choose to buy the tire and the whel warranty, because he really made it understandable with the benefits. He has will get referals from my company. Thanks John Sillysavage!

Unethical salesman

by from Clawson, Mich |

This dealership uses untraditional Chrysler financing which results in either having to pay a lease disposal fee or having them pretend to waive it by rolling it into your next lease price. Extremely unethical.

Great Experience in sales with Dave Scott!

by from Rochester, MI |

Dave recently sold my husband and myself our Jeep. Dave greeted us right away, and was friendly and very knowledgable. Dave asked us a few simple questions, based on what type of vehicle that will work for us now, and then again in a few years. He really helped us realize that we were making a big purchase and that we needed to think about our needs now and again in a few years. These questions lead us to choosing a Grand Cherokee over a Patriot. We are very happy and refer everyone we know to stop in and see Dave Scott.

Just was serviced on Tuesday April 23

by from Rochester MI |

I am posting an initial review here and will see if I can change it after taking my car back this coming week. I took my car in for a "tune up" and oil change and routine maintenance/inspection. I was not having any issues with the vehicle (jeep liberty), but it had about 90K miles and is 8 years old. The tech found a leak in the trans cooling lines and the front axle seal. The extra cost would be another $640. I wasn't home when the call came so my wife approved the additional work. OK, well at least the vehicle would be taken care of and I wouldn't have to worry for a while even at the high cost. I now have drove the car 3 times since we received it back and now I am smelling a burning odor (like char coal burning) and a popping sound when I parked and turned off the motor. This wasn't there last Monday. What happened? I now have to take it back to the dealership to see if something wasn't done right. If they fix it without cost to me, I am ok...things happen...I am happy and will change the rating. But if they try to blame something else and charge me, then this rating stands. Again, the vehicle did not have this issue before the tune up. Stay tuned. I hope that this gets resolved.

Searching for a Terrain

by from Detroit, MI |

Salesman was friendly and didn't give us major pressure. Car was in good shape upon delivery. Being a Jeep delaership, the salesman was unfamiliar with this GM product, though the vehicle we purchased had just been traded in 2 days prior to our test driving. Never used the service deparatment at this dealership, but would recommend for used car sales. Used car sales area left much to be desired, though

NEW CAR PURCHASE

by from ROCHESTER HILLS, MI |

EXCELLENT BUYING PROCEDURE. HAPPY WITH MY NEW CAR.

May 11, 2012

Thank you for your business we really appreciate it and hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

NEW CAR PURCHASE

by from ROCHESTER HILLS, MI |

EXCELLENT BUYING PROCEDURE. HAPPY WITH MY NEW CAR.

BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Rochester Hills, MI |

EXCELLENT BUYING EXPERIENCE. hAPPY WITH THE RESULTS

May 10, 2012

Thank you so much for your business and the kind words.

Our Rochester Chrysler buying experience

by from Rochester Hills,Michigan |

Having previously purchased a vehicle from Rochester Hills Chrysler Dodge, Ram Jeep, we decided to give them "1st Shot" at our next car purchase. We liked the looks of the Dodge Journey. We were referred to our salesman, Steve Muir, by a friend. Upon entering the dealership, and introducing our selves to Steve, we immediately felt at ease with him. His personal approach was one of "NO pressure". He promised that his only concern was being able to put us into the automobile that we were not only comfortable with physically, but financially too. We did purchase a Journey from Steve, and were pleasantly surprised with the quality of the car, and the value for the money. We will happily recommend Steve and Rochester Chrysler to all of out friends and relatives!

May 10, 2012

We appreciate your your kind words and business, and hope that you enjoy your new Journey!