Suburban Imports of Troy

Used 866-215-4228
Service 866-861-7160

Make the choice

Great Service, no pressure

by from sterling hts, mi |

Tom Marvaso was very helpful and went out of his way to accommodate my schedule in order to get me my car on a timely basis. This was my second Mazda that I purchased from Suburban, my first from Tom and I would highly recommend both to anyone looking to purchase a new or a used car

Toyota MR2

by from Amelia, Ohio |

I inquired twice about a Toyota MR2 that was for sale. I never got a response from the dealer so I called and was left on "hold for 10 minutes before I hung up. The MR2 that was listed stated that it had a manual 5 speed but it was obvious from the pictures that the trans was not a manual.

July 1, 2014

Frank, We're sorry that we didn't meet your expectations during your recent interaction with our store. Our records indicate that one of our Customer Care Specialists contacted you soon after your inquiry and advised that the vehicle in question had a tiptronic transmission (with no clutch but requiring manual shifting), and that you stated that you were no longer interested in the vehicle at that time. We'd love to speak with you to find out how this misunderstanding occurred, and attempt to resolve this matter to your liking. Please contact our Preowned Sales Manager, John Hackett at (248) 519-9531 to discuss. Thank You.

Subaru

by from Troy, MI |

Purchased new Legacy 2 years ago. No problems at all with car. Pleasant, efficient dealership.

Awesome no pressure service and repair advisors

by from St. Clair Shores, MI |

I have never been pressured regarding service of my vehicle. The advisors, Melanie and Chris, are so respectful and knowledgeable about needed and/or recommended service and neither one has ever pressured me into anything regarding repairs and/or service. They advised me and let me make the choice. I have never been treated disrespectfully and as far as any of the employees that work in the service department, I can't say enough good things about all of them. Although they should have cookies and snacks in the waiting room if a person chooses to wait for their car. :}

Great to work with.

by from Suburban Detroit MI |

Did most of the work over the phone and Internet. Dustin was great. He answered ALL my questions and was patient with me. Thanks for all your help, Dustin.

Purchasing a used car.

by from Troy, Mi |

First time buying a used car in many years. The sales people were very friendly, knowlegible, and patient. Paul was more than helpful.

Great Dealership

by from Canton, MI |

Really great process. Buying a car can be a real pain, but everyone at the dealership was great. I would definitely return.

~One Of The Best~

by from Clinton Twp., MI |

I recently purchased a Certified Used vehicle from Joe Lacey. This gentleman is one of the most laid-back, upbeat, even-natured people I've had the pleasure of doing business with and, he went above & beyond. In follow-up visit(s) to complete a little 'tweaking' after my purchase, Joe never waivered in his demeanor, assistance and attention. The personnel, too, throughout this dealership were pleasant. Thank you, Joe!

November 5, 2013

Kat, Thanks for the great review! We're happy that Joe was able to provide you with such a good experience, and we hope that you will come back and see him again when it's time to get into your next vehicle. Enjoy the rest of your week!

Nissan Used Car Sales staff was fantastic

by from Madison Heights, MI |

Tom Marvaso was a great help with the purchase of my vehicle. I had found a vehicle that I wanted online and he was sure to facilitate my review of the vehicle and was very knowledgeable. John Hackett, the General Manager, was sure to check in and made sure process went swimmingly. The financing manager was also fantastic and educated me with additional coverage for my purchase. I couldn't be more pleased and have been trying to find excuses to go drive my car.

November 1, 2013

We're glad to hear that Tom and his team provided you with such a pleasant purchase process, and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Enjoy your new car!

Great Salesman!!!

by from Michigan |

Me and my girlfriend bought a car from this dealership and Tom Marvaso really helped us. He made us a great offer and really tried to find us the best solution according to the money we wanted to spend. He is very kind, always willing to help and assist us! I would highly recommend him as well as the dealership to anyone that wants to buy a car.

Tom Marvaso - great salesman

by from Saginaw, MI |

I was very impressed with Tom Marvaso and would highly recommend him. He worked very hard to get me into the car that would be best for me long-term, so he really went out of his way to get me an excellent loan rate that made the car affordable for me. Also, they did lots of extras like detailing the car and fixing my boyfriend's car tire for free. Also, the prices were the best I found online.