Suburban Imports of Troy

Service 866-861-7160 Service 866-861-7160

Make the choice

Suburban Subaru knows the meaning of Service

by from West Bloomfield, MI |

Our great experience with Suburban Subaru started 3 years ago when we bought our used Forester through Dustin Ciccarelli. We couldn't have asked for a more pleasant, knowledgeable and efficient sales consultant. He was professional but friendly and helpful in every way. He is truly a people person, always had a smile and just a nice guy. He provided direction in areas we needed and respected our decisions. We will definitely go back to him there or find him for cars in the future. We bought a 2 year maintenance plan and were so pleased with the service that we continued to go there this past year for service too. We have always received prompt, courteous attention from the service consultants also. The last service consultant, Derek Anglewicz, is the epitome of the word service. His polite and pleasant demeanor balanced with efficiency stand out as soon as you meet him. He went the extra mile to answer my many questions and his knowledge of mechanics was evident as he discussed a future maintenance plan for my vehicle. Great employees, great service. Thank you.

December 25, 2015

Monique, thank you for the great feedback! Customer service and satisfaction are our top priorities and we are very pleased that you have had such an amazing experience with us! We hope we can continue to provide that for you and we look forward to working with you again!

Friendly, Confident, and Exceptional

by from Oakland Twp, MI |

The Suburban Subaru dealer was clean and simple. We felt very welcomed and equally as important as any customer, unlike some of the larger dealerships where we felt part of a conveyor line. Our salesman, Brian, was super helpful and informative, never pushy. An extremely respectful process for something that could be very stressful, was stress-free. We are absolutely thrilled with our new Outback and would highly recommend this dealership and Brian!

Great service

by from Madison Hts. MI |

I have not shopped for a new car in over 15 years, I have never owned a Subaru and I have never leased a vehicle, either. But I found a great salesman, Mike Guido. He was most accommodating and patient. Mike never pressured me with sales talk, but spent a lot of time answering my questions and walking me through the process. Even when, at first, I misunderstood the down payment options so that the paperwork needed a quick re-do, Mike still made it happen: I drove home that same afternoon with my new Subaru!

Wonderful experience! Mike was great

by from Troy MI |

Absolutely love my new Legacy. Mike went over all the features of the car and how to use them. He did a fantastic job

New Car Purchase

by from Warren, MI |

I worked with Chris to purchase my 1st Subaru. He was friendly and answered all of my questions . The whole process was fairly simple and he worked with his manager on my counter-offer for the purchase. I ultimately got the payment and car I wanted. No high pressure to upgrade to a model I was not interested in - good overall experience.

Great service

by from Pontiac,MI |

It is a very nice place to by a car and greate sales people's

Suburban Subaru Troy - Great Experience

by from Troy, MI |

I worked with Brian Plauman to purchase a new Subaru. He was no nonsense, and provided us the details needed for us to be able to make a decision on a vehicle. We went with a new Forester, and love the vehicle. Brian was easy to work with, and provided excellent service.

March 14, 2016

Ashley, thanks for your feedback and congrats on your new Forester! It's great Brian could help you in the process of picking a new vehicle and even better that he provided you with great customer service! Enjoy your new Subaru and we look forward to working with you again!

excellent service A+++

by from michigan |

When I went in to this dealership a few months ago, I was treated amazingly. Brian Plauman was the salesman who helped me, he took the time to make sure I got what I wanted. The car I wanted needed to be ordered, after he ordered it for me he kept me updated on the status of my car often. Im very happy I chose this dealership and Brian Plauman to help me purchase my car. If you are looking for a great car and amazing staff this is the place to go.

March 14, 2016

Thanks for the great feedback! Customer service and satisfaction are always a top priority, and we're glad to hear that you had a positive experience with Brian! We look forward to working with you when you're ready for your next one, and taking care of all your service needs in between!

Great service & experience!

by from Waterford, MI. |

Laith was great to work with. I have never had a better experience. Laith took care of every need. I would highly recommend him.

March 14, 2016

Connie, we are so happy Laith was able to make your car buying experience a pleasurable one. Congratulations on the new vehicle and we hope to work with you again in the future!

Outstanding!

by from West Bloomfield MI |

Two weeks ago, my son, Pete and I went looking at used cars for him. He had narrowed down his choice to a handful of nameplates, and I encouraged him to look into Subaru first. We met Michael Guido, who listened carefully to the parameters Peter set out - price, size, his driving style, etc. Mike made a few suggestions, and the one that really lit my son up was a 2013 Crosstrek in HIS favorite shade of blue. As soon as he drove it off the lot onto Maplelawn, I knew he was hooked. There was no need to test drive any other vehicles. Mike worked hard to find appropriate financing for my son, suggestion several options, and was very helpful in getting Pete everything he needed to close the deal and be happy with his new car. At no time did Mike apply any pressure, was not pushy nor was he impatient. I've owned two Subarus over the years, but am currently leasing another nameplate. I'm thinking of flipping to an Outback, and I know right where I'll go. I recommend Mike and Suburban Subaru highly!

March 14, 2016

Steve, thank you for the great feedback! We strive to make sure every customer finds the perfect vehicle, at the right price, and provide the best possible service. We're glad to hear your sons new 2013 Crosstrek and his and yours experience met all of those goals! We hope he enjoys his new vehicle, and we look forward to working with you guys again!