Suburban Imports of Troy

Service 866-861-7160

Make the choice

Subaru

by from Troy, MI |

Purchased new Legacy 2 years ago. No problems at all with car. Pleasant, efficient dealership.

Patetic Customer Service

by from Royal Oak, Mi |

I just lease a new MAZDA CX-5 three weeks ago because I diligent made a search about what car to lease. The MAZDA CX-5 was on top over all the SUVs in the market right now. That was the reason I decided to visit this dealer at Maplelawn in Troy... I must say, my experience as a client has been very disappointment? I don?t feel they (specially my sales agent) take me seriously. He doesn?t return my calls, doesn?t reply urgent emails and promises things he doesn?t do? awful service. Period. If I would knew this would it happened to me, obviously I would chose HONDA instead (where my last experiences there has always been awesome!) but I wanted a change? but WHAT PATETIC CHANGE!

Great Customer Service

by from Michigan |

Mr. Derek Smith was very pleasant from the beginning. He is ready to answer any questions you may have about your vehicle. He is very reliable, works quickly, and made sure that my car was serviced even faster than it would usually take. Mr. Smith even offered a snack as I was waiting. This is definitely a committed employee that knows how to communicate with clients and brighten one's day. A joke here and there makes you a part of the friendly atmosphere at this dealership. Thank you for everything!

Excellent Professional Dealship,Great Sales person

by from Troy , Michigan |

Our son was moving to Michigan to work and live for the next 4 years. We need to purchse a vehicle for his move and found a low milage pre-owned vehicle that was close to our budget. Speaking to Rob Risse over the phone from Canada we found him to be very professional. He took the time to provide all the details we needed to purchase the vehicle. He was extremely helpful and never rushed us or pressured us to complete the sale.We were at the same time dealing with several other dealerships in Michigan looking at similar vehicles. I found the other dealership vey pushy to complete the sale and also less informed about the products they were selling. Rob made the whole buying experience very stress free. We wired the money over and the vehicle was waiting for us when we arrived. The professional service we reiceved from Suburban Nissan of Troy was top class, Rob's was professional, attentive, and response. I would give this dealership 6 star out of 5 and would say if your looking for a new or pre-owned vehicle, Don't waste your time going anywhere else. !

appt to test drive a sold car

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

I setup a test drive for a used car using cars.com, and the sales agent was prompt to email me and confirm a time and date for my test drive. When something came up the day before my test drive I emailed her to ask about moving the time back. The saleswoman told me "we're not open on Sunday, but that car had already been sold the previous week" Not cool. I replied back stating my displeasure, but received no reply. I called to personally let her know that the service quality was, well, lacking, and her response was "well I would've called you later today anyway" Awful service, and even when presented with a chance to apologize the sales agent took the low road.

Suburban Imports of Troy responded to this review

September 10, 2014

Jordan, We're very sorry to hear about your experience. It is not the standard that we've set for our dealership, nor our customer service. We will use your feedback to improve our process so that we may better serve our customers. If you would like to further speak to your concern we would welcome your feedback. Please call our General Sales Manager, John Hackett at (248) 649-2300 to discuss. Thank You.

Excellent Customer Experience!

by from Troy, MI |

I had the pleasure of working with Mr. Brian Plauman when I visited the Suburban Collection in Troy, MI. He was very pleasant to work with. He listened to what I wanted and to my specific situation; he treated me with respect, he was obviously very well-versed in the vehicles and he seems to really enjoy his job. I would highly recommend Mr. Plauman to anybody, as he was an absolute treat to work with! Thank you, Brian, for a stellar experience!!!

Very good experience

by from Sterling Heights, MI |

Rob Risse was very professional, attentive, and response throughout the entire buying process. I would recommend working with Rob when purchasing a new or used vehicle.

He's The Man!!

by from Macomb, MI |

I wanted to get out of a lease that I didn't think was possible, but Tom assured me he could make it happen and he kept his word. I am now driving the car of my dreams at an amazing price!! I've gone to countless dealerships and no one could make it happen. I'd recommend everyone see Tom.

Toyota MR2

by from Amelia, Ohio |

I inquired twice about a Toyota MR2 that was for sale. I never got a response from the dealer so I called and was left on "hold for 10 minutes before I hung up. The MR2 that was listed stated that it had a manual 5 speed but it was obvious from the pictures that the trans was not a manual.

Suburban Imports of Troy responded to this review

July 1, 2014

Frank, We're sorry that we didn't meet your expectations during your recent interaction with our store. Our records indicate that one of our Customer Care Specialists contacted you soon after your inquiry and advised that the vehicle in question had a tiptronic transmission (with no clutch but requiring manual shifting), and that you stated that you were no longer interested in the vehicle at that time. We'd love to speak with you to find out how this misunderstanding occurred, and attempt to resolve this matter to your liking. Please contact our Preowned Sales Manager, John Hackett at (248) 519-9531 to discuss. Thank You.

Awesome no pressure service and repair advisors

by from St. Clair Shores, MI |

I have never been pressured regarding service of my vehicle. The advisors, Melanie and Chris, are so respectful and knowledgeable about needed and/or recommended service and neither one has ever pressured me into anything regarding repairs and/or service. They advised me and let me make the choice. I have never been treated disrespectfully and as far as any of the employees that work in the service department, I can't say enough good things about all of them. Although they should have cookies and snacks in the waiting room if a person chooses to wait for their car. :}

Great to work with.

by from Suburban Detroit MI |

Did most of the work over the phone and Internet. Dustin was great. He answered ALL my questions and was patient with me. Thanks for all your help, Dustin.