1800 Maplelawn, Troy, MI 48084

Service 866-861-7160

Make the choice

Suburban Subaru, Excellent experience

by from Wyandotte, Mi |

Looking for a change in vehicles brands. I have heard a lot of great things about Subaru, so I stopped in at Suburban. Nice dealership, nice people, great service. My salesperson, Jenna Garrison, was very attentive, and made sure I was completely satisfied with my purchase. Highly recommended!

Suburban Imports of Troy responded to this review

December 15, 2014

Michael, thanks for the great feedback! Customer service & satisfaction is always a top priority, and we're glad that you've had a positive experience with us! Congratulations, and enjoy your new Subaru! We look forward to working with you when you're ready for your next one, and taking care of all your service needs in between!

Steve Elich - Salesman of the year!

by from Rochester Hills, Michigan |

We knew what vehicle we wanted and Steve Elich made it happen. Steve was very friendly and extremely attentive to our needs and requests. Steve's "low key" approach and positive attitude made the entire process easy and stress free. Keep up the good work Steve, Suburban Nissan of Troy is fortunate to have you representing them. Rock On and Hang Tough, Mike & Tracey Pousak

Mazda Service

by from Clawson, MI |

I greatly appreciate the service coordinator working me into a busy Saturday schedule; it was a simple issue, but got taken care of even though the department was very busy.

AWESOME!

by from Rochester Hills, MI |

Jermaine Phill helped me get out of my lease months early. He found exactly what I was looking for, and he made sure all of my needs were met.

Service Department

by from Troy, MI |

Suburban Mazda is a neat, well run and timely dealership. I appreciate how quickly the execute warranty services as well as how easy it is to schedule an appointment for repairs.

Unbeatable dealership.

by from Detroit, MI |

Karl Trost is not only charming and handsome, but he was a tremendous entertainer to our 4-yr old while my husband and I were signing papers!! In all seriousness, Karl lets the cars sell themselves, and opens up opportunities when you think there are none. He was incredibly communicative and delivered on every promise, including finding the exact hard-to-find vehicle we were looking for. We have bought 2 vehicles from Suburban VW, and will continue to do so because Suburban runs a really terrific shop. The online scheduling services are easy to use, and the service team is truly outstanding... when they ask for you to give them all "10"s in feedback surveys, it's impossible not to. It's an unbeatable dealership, in my opinion?great products, great salesmen and great service in a clean, comfortable environment.

A Merry Christmas to me!

by from Roya Oak, MI |

Went to the dealership to discuss my options in my lease as well to test drive the new Altima. Mike Lull and Che Shaydak was AWSOME! They were very attentive and friendly to me and gave me great options to choose from. I ended up getting a new Altima for Christmas!

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Rochester Hills MI |

It started with sitting down with Che Shaydak, Sales Manager, who found the perfect car to Jermaine Phill finalizing everything and sending me away in my new perfect car. Jermaine was wonderful to work with, explained everything and made sure I understood. He was also funny and easy going. Which was awesome! The icing on the cake was how kind he was to my six year old. I can't say enough about the entire staff at Suburban Nissan. I can tell you - you'd be a fool not to ask to work with Jermaine and Che. They truly made this my best car leasing experience ever!!!

by from Ypsilanti, MI |

We were completely satisfied with our service at Suburban Imports of Troy. We saw a certified Nissan Altima advertised and Rob Risse was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and did not pressure us to buy but did point out information that was helpful in our decision. He went out of his way to help us make the best use or our funds. Thanks to the service manager and the team!

Found a great deal at VW Troy.

by from Pontiac, MI |

My wife and I had a marvelous experience leasing our new VW Passat. The salesman was very personable as he was knowledgeable. If you our shopping for a new VW and you live in the area Suburban Troy is the way to go. Make sure to ask for Macgregor Brown to be your salesperson.

Suburban Imports of Troy responded to this review

December 16, 2014

Thank you for the great feedback! At the end of the day we strive to make sure every customer feels as though they found the perfect vehicle, at the right price, with the best service, and great team to support them down the road. We're glad to hear your new Passat, and your customer experience met all of those goals! Enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to working with you and your wife again!

Found a great deal at Suburban VW Troy.

by from Pontiac MI |

Excellent service, very nice staff always willing to go out of their way to help you.