Jim Riehl's Friendly Chrysler-Jeep

Used 866-685-1604
Service 888-904-1736

My New Charger

by from Warren, MI |

I just bought a 2010 Dodge Charger from Joe Triglia at the dealership. This is my 1st vehicle purchased from this dealership and the entire process was smooth. They were very good about informing me about the vehicle and my purchasing options. They asked me what I wanted and helped me get the car I wanted at the price I was looking for. Everyone I encountered was very nice and polite. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Excellent All Way Around

by from Warren, MI |

When I arrived there to get the 6 months service done on my Jeep (oil change, etc.), I was nervous because I did not know the procedure. After talking to Neal I felt very relaxed and the service I received was outstanding! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

Customers first?

by from Clinton Township |

Waited all day to finalize a lease. Absolutely hate the vehicle. Ergonomically wrong for so many reasons. Returned to complain - tactics used to sell me vehicle twice my lease. Set up a return appointment to talk about it and was kept waiting again (+45 minutes)

Oil change:

by from Macomb, Mich |

Raising your price by $10.00 for a oil change since I was in 3,000 miles ago since the price of oil & gas has gone done. I have been a loyal customer relying on this dealership to service my vehicle & raising your price for this service may cause a customer on fixed income to go else ware. I don't want to here about purchasing extra oil changes!! Loyal customers are kept by keeping prices in line, NOT RAISING THEM!!!

Beyond Excellent!!!

by from Warren, MI |

Oil Change done promptly. Always appreciate you washing my car. Thank you Neal for installing a missing plastic cowl clip at no charge. Neal always has a smile, and is so polite...don't see much of that anymore! Thanks for the shuttle ride back to work, don't know the driver's name, but he always says "Hi" to me whenever I'm there, and so does Tim Franklyn. Happy Customer here!

Well done

by from Warren, MI |

Had a coupon for a $9.95 oil change for my Jeep Patriot lease. Had to wait about 90 minutes before it was completed, but other than the longer than usual wait, I was completely satisfied. The cashier, who has been there for years, was, as always, friendly and personable.

High Quality & Professional Staff!!!

by from Warren, MI |

I came in for an oil change and tire rotation. This was not my first experience with my current vehicle here, even though I have a Dodge that was purchased elsewhere, I have always been treated professionally. I have no reservations about bringing my vehicle to your dealership for my needs.

Nice facility, trustworthy staff

by from Warren, MI |

He handled my request for a oil change promptly and professionally. He directed my to the customer waiting area.

Expected good service, received good service

by from Warren, MI |

Very friendly staff, showroom was clean and the cars were set up for maximum visability.

Customer service center review

by from Warren, Mi |

Fast, great, 'friendly' service! They took care of all my concerns and were very helpful! I will be back.

great Experience

by from Warren.Mi |

Fastest oil change I've ever had at the dealership!! Wish every time was like that. Very satisfied however was surprised I didn't get a car wash this time. Typically during oil changes my van is always washed as well.