Jim Riehl's Friendly Chrysler-Jeep

Used 866-685-1604
Service 888-904-1736

My New Charger

by from Warren, MI |

I just bought a 2010 Dodge Charger from Joe Triglia at the dealership. This is my 1st vehicle purchased from this dealership and the entire process was smooth. They were very good about informing me about the vehicle and my purchasing options. They asked me what I wanted and helped me get the car I wanted at the price I was looking for. Everyone I encountered was very nice and polite. I would highly recommend this dealership.

great Experience

by from Warren.Mi |

Fastest oil change I've ever had at the dealership!! Wish every time was like that. Very satisfied however was surprised I didn't get a car wash this time. Typically during oil changes my van is always washed as well.

Awesome Experience

by from Warren, MI |

Absolutely professional and so very helpful! This was my first time bringing in my new car for any service. I was soooo very very happy I purchased my car at this dealership. You have my business.

Fast, friendly, informative and reasonable.

by from Clinton Twp |

I used to avoid dealerships at all costs. Not anymore. Friendly Honda is a great place to take your Honda for fast , friendly service. They do more than the minimum and don't nickel and dime you for the extras. The waiting area is very pleasant and so are the staff. I have full confidence in them.

Fast, friendly, informative and reasonable.

by from Clinton Twp |

Loved my purchase experience! THE BOMB!!!!

by from Centerline, MI |

Joe Triglia & the guys at Jim Riehl's are sensational salesmen, thoroughly honest and willing to go the extra mile for their customers... You truly brought my trust back to humanity!! I greatly appreciate all of you guys, so helpful and resourceful!! I had absolutely no faith in car salesmen as of recent, until your crew showed me how much you really care about people and how much you are willing to assist them through every detail for their comfort and happiness!!! Thanks so much!! I really appreciate everything and I am so very happy!! Thumbs up to you guys!!

wonderful

by from Warren, MI |

Efficient, polite, helpful, dealership really seemed to appreciate my business. Well done all.

Excellent

by from Warren, MI |

Great service - I switched to this dealership for maintenance on my Jeep - and I am glad I did! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fanatstic

by from Warren, MI |

Reasonably priced, quick and easy oil change !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic

by from Warren, MI |

IT HAS BEEN AWHILE SINCE I HAVE BEEN TO THE SERVICE DEPT.,AND BECAUSE OF THE CONDITION OF THE BUILDING AND I WAS NOT SURE YOU WHERE OPEN,BUT ONCE I WAS INSIDE IT WAS BUSINESS AS USUAL.I GOT A FRIENDLY GREETING,AND THE REST OF MY OIL CHANGE WENT SMOOTHLY.I ALWAYS FEEL A LOT MORE IMPORTANT WHEN I'M THERE,AND THE WAY I'M GREETED. PLEASE JUST KEEP DOING WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING !!!!!!! AND THANK YOU

excellent

by from Warren,MI |

First class business handled by first class individuals. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!