Honda of Slidell

510 E Howze Beach Rd, Slidell, LA 70461

New 866-906-5134
Used 877-232-0601
Service 866-415-0767

We'll buy your car even if you don't buy ours.

Excellent service!

by from Slidell. La |

Great dealership. They go the extra length to make sure you are happy Customer service and atmosphere is very friendly

Highly recommend

by from Slidell, La |

Oscar was Awesome!!!! A+++ recommendation Very helpful! We bought one used and one new vehicle

Totally Awesome Service and Saleslady!

by from Chalmette, LA |

Ashley Santini helped us buy our vehicle and we couldnt be more proud to be the owners of our new car!!!1 Great service!

Great Customer Service and Great Prices

by from Gretna, LA |

I was shopping online dealing with Renay Henry and she answered ALL 26 e-mails from me! Never once did she act as if I was being a pain or asking to many questions. She actually encouraged me to ask questions and ALL my questions were answered before I ever drove to the dealership. For sales I dealt with Kurt Moisant. What an all around friendly and helpful guy. I even got a hug before leaving in my new vehicle. He showed me things about my Highlander I hadn't thought to ask and was cheerful, quick with the paperwork and continued to smile throughout the process. Financing was quick as was the paperwork. Dawn Loyacano was sweet, quick and easy to deal with. The paperwork on her part took a whole 30 minutes and she explained each portion of what I was signing so I understood exactly who, what, when and where. Would I buy from Honda of Slidell again? ABSOLUTELY!

PAINLESS CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE!!!!

by from Slidell, Louisiana |

We were really "just looking" and not ready yet to trade in my Ford Explorer, but after I test drove the first car I fell in love with it and we were instantly ready to start the process! We had the best car buying experience along with very friendly and polite staff, and a wonderful car salesman - Brian Puntila! We got the price and financing we were looking for with NO headaches whatsoever. We will continue to purchase vehicles from Honda of Slidell in the future!

Great Purchase Experience

by from Slidell, LA |

I was in the market for a sports car. I saw this lovely Red Camaro SS2 on the lot and had to check it out. I made the mistake of test driving it and fell in love. It was a used car with very low miles and was a little more than I wanted to pay. Hector Gomez looked on the lot for other sports cars and I test drove a few even a standard grey Camaro. I was in love with the SS2 though. He said he would keep his eye out for something he thought I would like. He called me about a couple cars but I was not interested. He called me and said they dropped the price on your car. I came back to the dealership and worked with the sales team to get more for my trade. Finally everything lined up and I got my car. Thanks to Hector and the team at Honda of Slidell. There was no pressure, they did not want to put me in a car that was not in the price range I wanted to pay. They worked hard to find the right car for me. In the end, I ended up paying a little more than I wanted, but it was realistic and it was a choice I made and not the result of a sales pitch. Thanks Hector and Honda of Slidell, it has been a month and I do not regret my purchase at all!

Still looking in Slidell

by from Slidell, La |

Jeff Spangler has been a breath of fresh air. I am not a person who makes quick decisions. Jeff has been very patient with me and has always answered my questions in a very timely manner. Not like some of the other dealerships I have been in contact with. I would recommend that if anyone is looking to get information on a new Honda that you might want to start with Jeff at Honda of Slidell.

THE RIGHT PILOT

by from ABITA SPRINGS, LA |

I was looking for a Pilot EX-L. The salesman helped me find the right color combination I wanted and got it quickly. All the staff was very friendly.

Fantastic sales!!

by from Ponchatoula, LA |

We just recently purchased a 2015 Pilot SE. We could not be happier with our vehicle and our sales person, Brian P. Brian made the process of buying a car much more relaxed through open communication. We were able to communicate exactly what we were looking for and Brian delivered! He was friendly and efficient!! I highly recommend anyone considering a Honda product to head over to Honda of Slidell and ask for Brian P. He is extremely knowledgeable about the honda product! You will not be disappointed! Happy driving!!

Fantastic sales!!

by from Ponchatoula, LA |

Wonderful staff; great car

by from Slidell, La |

My husband and I purchased our first Honda a couple weeks ago. We went to the dealership just to look around. We had seen a Honda Crosstour in a parking lot and was curious about this type vehicle. We were approached by Nina Eveque, a very nice saleslady at the dealership. We told her we were not there to buy..just looking. She showed us a pre-owned certified Crosstour that was on the lot. She suggested we take it for a drive to see how it handled on the road. We did and we were hooked! We closed the dealership down that night buying this vehicle. It was in immaculate condition and had everything we wanted on a car. The finance department gave us a great rate and did not play any of the games that most dealerships do. Once we picked up the car, we had an issue with a very unusual problem that took a few days to handle. The staff was superb in keeping us informed of their progress and what was being done. The issue was so "unusual" and such a rare situation that no one would believe me if I told you what it was..it had to do with ants and that's all I'm going to say. This dealership jumped through hoops taking care of us..they were the PROS!! Like I said, it was a 3 day problem but they got to the root of it, solved it and treated us like a king and queen. I cannot say enough about how professional they were. We are very very pleased with Nick and the staff, all the service we have received, and how well this car operates. We just love it! It is the first Honda we have ever owned and we are both in our 60's. The funny thing is, unless we had not seen that Crosstour on the parking lot at Walmart, we would never have driven to this dealership to look at this car..we were just so impressed with how it looked we wanted to see one up close. The rest is history! I highly recommend Honda of Slidell to anyone looking for a new or used car. The staff is superb and very friendly..they even feed you cookies and popcorn while you wait..ice water is in the fridge!! They are well informed, know what they are doing and are very very professional. The dealership itself is impressive and comfortable. It's a pleasure to wait while your car is being worked on. My husband and I are pleased and feel we have gained a nice working relationship with a nice group of people.