Honda of Slidell

510 E Howze Beach Rd, Slidell, LA 70461

New 866-906-5134
Used 877-232-0601
Service 866-415-0767

We'll buy your car even if you don't buy ours.

Excellent service!

by from Slidell. La |

Great dealership. They go the extra length to make sure you are happy Customer service and atmosphere is very friendly

THE RIGHT PILOT

by from ABITA SPRINGS, LA |

I was looking for a Pilot EX-L. The salesman helped me find the right color combination I wanted and got it quickly. All the staff was very friendly.

Fantastic sales!!

by from Ponchatoula, LA |

We just recently purchased a 2015 Pilot SE. We could not be happier with our vehicle and our sales person, Brian P. Brian made the process of buying a car much more relaxed through open communication. We were able to communicate exactly what we were looking for and Brian delivered! He was friendly and efficient!! I highly recommend anyone considering a Honda product to head over to Honda of Slidell and ask for Brian P. He is extremely knowledgeable about the honda product! You will not be disappointed! Happy driving!!

Fantastic sales!!

by from Ponchatoula, LA |

Wonderful staff; great car

by from Slidell, La |

My husband and I purchased our first Honda a couple weeks ago. We went to the dealership just to look around. We had seen a Honda Crosstour in a parking lot and was curious about this type vehicle. We were approached by Nina Eveque, a very nice saleslady at the dealership. We told her we were not there to buy..just looking. She showed us a pre-owned certified Crosstour that was on the lot. She suggested we take it for a drive to see how it handled on the road. We did and we were hooked! We closed the dealership down that night buying this vehicle. It was in immaculate condition and had everything we wanted on a car. The finance department gave us a great rate and did not play any of the games that most dealerships do. Once we picked up the car, we had an issue with a very unusual problem that took a few days to handle. The staff was superb in keeping us informed of their progress and what was being done. The issue was so "unusual" and such a rare situation that no one would believe me if I told you what it was..it had to do with ants and that's all I'm going to say. This dealership jumped through hoops taking care of us..they were the PROS!! Like I said, it was a 3 day problem but they got to the root of it, solved it and treated us like a king and queen. I cannot say enough about how professional they were. We are very very pleased with Nick and the staff, all the service we have received, and how well this car operates. We just love it! It is the first Honda we have ever owned and we are both in our 60's. The funny thing is, unless we had not seen that Crosstour on the parking lot at Walmart, we would never have driven to this dealership to look at this car..we were just so impressed with how it looked we wanted to see one up close. The rest is history! I highly recommend Honda of Slidell to anyone looking for a new or used car. The staff is superb and very friendly..they even feed you cookies and popcorn while you wait..ice water is in the fridge!! They are well informed, know what they are doing and are very very professional. The dealership itself is impressive and comfortable. It's a pleasure to wait while your car is being worked on. My husband and I are pleased and feel we have gained a nice working relationship with a nice group of people.

Best customer service advisor ever!

by from Slidell, La |

Charity goes out of her way to make every experience a positive one. She has been courteous, professional and knowledgable in all of my dealings with her. I recommend her to everyone I know who has a Honda!

Great experience and customer service!

by from Slidell, LA |

I traded in two vehicles for a 2013 Pilot. Matt got me the best trade-in-value than any other dealership around. He went above and beyond to get me what I wanted and he truly cares about his customers. It took me a few days to decide on which vehicle I wanted but Matt never gave up. He was always available to answer my questions and he was very knowledgeable on every vehicle that I looked at. The buying process was also very quick and the finance department was easy to deal with. I highly recommend buying from Honda of Slidell and Matt Vidrine... he is by far the best car salesman I have ever dealt with.

Best service and real answers not found elsewhere

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I was looking to trade my vehicle in, and thought I would look into some local and close on line dealers to work with. What I found was Honda of Slidell, and Jeremy, the acquisitions manager going to bat for me on a simple question I had been asking other dealers, and never receiving any support... until him. It is hard to believe there are still folks out there who follow through on what they commit to do, and the motto, "above and beyond" just begins to scratch the surface of how he made me feel. I will be back based upon the service and lagniappe received.

"Patient Not Pushy"

by from Chalmette,LA |

I needed to sell my truck quickly. Because of the market, and after more than 2 weeks of time and expense, I could not sell it. Having to accept a Trade Price to sell it was a tuff decision to make. This truck was a nice one, but every dealer I took it to offered the same amount. Much less than we hoped for. Then Jeremy Stagray at Honda of Slidell took the time to not only go over the truck with a fine tooth comb, so to say, but finally offered $200 more than anyone else. He also took the time to tell me some things that I didn't even know about my truck. He was the most patient salesman or buyer that I have ever dealt with in over 40 years of buying and selling vehicles. No light statement for me to make. I was not only impressed by Jeremy, but the entire dealership. The concept that they use for dealing with customers is ahead of the industry standard and trend. They are changing the way the car buying, or selling, experience is for people. Never pushy and very patient. We not only had the best experience with any dealership we've known, we have met a new friend with Jeremy. Sincerely, Mitch & Paula MacDonald

AWESOME HONDA DEALERSHIP!!!!!!!!!!żżż

by from Slidell, LA |

From the time I got there from the time I left I enjoy the whole experience of my buying my first car. I highly recommend this Honda Dealership as well as one car dealer in particular, Jeremy Stagray. Not only is he knowledgeable at what he does but he also shows compassion and will work hard to make sure you get the car you want.

1ST CLASS DEALERSHIP

by from Slidell, LA |

Service above your expectations? This is the dealership for you; No hard sell, easy to work with! Bought my 1st Honda from Jeremy, a very friendly, knowlegable, proffesional salesman! Great dealership, would recommend this dealership to everone!