Honda of Slidell

510 E Howze Beach Rd, Slidell, LA 70461

New 866-906-5134
Used 877-232-0601
Service 866-415-0767

We'll buy your car even if you don't buy ours.

Could not be happier!

by from Covington LA 70433 |

Nick and T-Mac did a great job! The Jeep was better than expected and they even cleaned it twice because Nick was not happy with the job. I will buy another car from them soon. Thank you Nick and T-Mac Andrew Davidson

1ST CLASS DEALERSHIP

by from Slidell, LA |

Service above your expectations? This is the dealership for you; No hard sell, easy to work with! Bought my 1st Honda from Jeremy, a very friendly, knowlegable, proffesional salesman! Great dealership, would recommend this dealership to everone!

Outstanding Experience!

by from Arabi, LA |

Used Autotrader.com buying service to get an offer on my 2011 Jeep Wrangler and Honda of Slidell came up as a dealership participating in the program. The offer was substantially higher than I expected so I called and asked if this program was real or just another scam to get people on the lot. Jeremy Stagray, of Honda of Slidell, assured me that the offer was real if my car presented as I had listed it. When I got to the dealership they bought my car on the spot for more than was actually on the offer sheet. Everyone I came in to contact with was friendly and helpful. Jeremy Stagray was great! He's very low pressure and easy to work with. I will recommend the dealership and the Autotrader service to others. In fact, I already have.

Best Dealership on the Northshore!

by from Madisonville, La |

Great customer service! They fixed my Camry for the second time in a row and did it extremely fast. they also gave my parents a wonderful deal on a new Honda Pilot. Highly recommend!

good experience, clean shop

by from ponchatoula, La |

Everyone was very professional and overall a quick and easy buying experience. Just be ready to pay more than you thought you would.

Ron Chase Survey

by from Biloxi, MS |

We sold a car to Honda of Slidell through Jeremy. Everyone was extremely professional. It was a very pleasant experience.

So Far So Good

by from Amite |

I bought a Honda Accord used from them.I must say customer service was very much on point very nice staff they have working there. Even though my process of buying my car was alittle drawn out.However my sale rep Brian continued to make sure I was comfortable..he even introduced me to the service department staff member. Who was also very nice.it so happened that when I got the car and took it home to wash it my battery died.however when I brung the car back they serviced the car and replaced the battery with no hassle. Even my finance manager Dawn was on point explaining in detail everything I needed to know about my warranty.I really appreciate that from her.In Conclusion the sale manager Steven who even called me the night they sold me the car to make sure I made it home safely being that my drive was about 1hr from the dealership and it began to rain at the close of my sale.I Got to hand it to Honda of Slidell... you all are a truth example of how a Car Dealership should be ran..THANKS And God Bless!

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AT SERVICE DEPARMENT

by from Slidell, LA |

Buying a vehicle I would definitely recommend Jason Rivers as the best salesman. He goes above & beyond. Kerry Turlich, Sales Manager, was rude! He yelled at me and belittled my daughter. We were having problems with Tracey Alhborn, Service Advisor. Instead of him trying to defuse the situation he asked my daughter how old she was and how many jobs she has had! (UMMM what does this have to do with the poor service Tracey was providing? And why does it matter how old she is because she bought the car on her own and has never been late with a payment.) Tracey was sarcastic & rude. The things she said would of been best if she said them in her head only, but she felt the need to voice her opinions. My daughter said she would bring her car to another dealer for servicing and Tracey said, "Good! Maybe they can explain", at which point I cut her off and told her that it wasn't her job to make those comments & to just do her job. My daughter plopped her charge card on the desk to pay. Tracey scanned it and FLUNG the card to my daughter. I picked up the card and put it in front of her and told her that she needs to hand it to my daughter properly. She said, "I handed it to her like she handed it to me.( The whole time she was smirking) I did yell in the corridor between service and a full sales floor that we needed help since we were not getting proper customer service. The other people waiting for their cars to be serviced laughed & clapped their hands. Tracey was laughing. I asked if something was funny. She said, "Yes, everybody is laughing at you." Tracey proceeded to help another customer, whom was NOT happy with their experience with her either, she moved my daughters purse & belongings without asking my daughter to move them. I would buy a car from Jason, but I will NEVER use their service department!

Very patient!!!

by from Bay St. Louis, Ms |

All of the staff where very friendly. They greeted me when I walked through the door. I mentioned to the sales man a SUV I had seen on a website. He pulled the vehicle up and we went for a test drive. I loved everything about the SUV! As far as the negotiating aspect they defiantly surpassed my budget. They gave me $200.00 less than what I originally offered on the price. Overall, they where awesome and I will definatly be buying my next vehicle from Honda of slidell! Tish murphy from bay at Louis, ms

Great Place to do business!!!

by from Madisonville,LA |

My husband & I went into Honda of Slidell and were assisted by Jeremy and Jeff. Both of these young men were very professional, courteous and a delight to work with to sell our long serving Lexus RX. I detest buying and selling cars but this was a very easy, professional, amazingly pleasant experience. I would recommend this dealership to everyone!!! Thanks for your help Jeremy and Jeff with the sale of my long serving valued 2002 Lexus. Please take good care of her.

Great Experience!

by from Covington, LA |

Great experience from the test drive to the final paperwork. The dealership has a welcoming and friendly atmosphere. Ken Lobert introduced us to Mike Ancar who did a great job showing us the inventory, explaining features and helping us in the decision making process. Once we decided on a 2014 Civic, Mike and Ken went out of thier way to find the exact model we wanted. Dawn Loyacano handled the paperwork and was friendly, welcoming and did a great job explaining the warranty and financing options. Overall we were very pleased with the entire experience and would highly recommend Honda of Slidell!