Honda of Slidell

(4.5) 5.0 67 Reviews

510 E Howze Beach Rd, Slidell, LA 70461

GREAT PURCHASE EXPERIENCE!

by from PEARL RIVER LA 70452 |

Brian P was my salesman who sold me my 2016 HONDA HRV. This was the second car that I have purchased from him. He is the reason I came back to Honda for my new purchase. Brian is the best! I love my new ....RED HONDA HRV!!! THANKS BRIAN FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!!! I WILL BE BACK SOON!!!!

Excellent experience

by from Slidell, LA |

Excellent all around experience.... Best car buying experience of my life!!!

Honda of Slidell sales team is top notch

by from Slidell, LA |

The Honda of Slidell team in general was awesome!!! I want to thank Latrice, Daniel, Oscar, Jeff, and Nick for helping me out when I needed something or had a question. I would highly recommend Honda of Slidell to anyone looking for a car (new or used). The buying process was easy as well and I feel I got a great price on my car. I give this dealership an A+.

BEST SALES PERSON

by from Pearl River, La |

Nick Stafford was our salesperson and he was awesome!! My husband and I were shopping for our daughters first car and we went into the dealership every day for weeks. Nick was so nice and helpful the entire time even though it took a long time for us to finally make the purchase. He was very helpful and honest... I would recommend the Dealership ( Nick the GM) and Nick Stafford the Salesperson to anyone shopping for a vehicle.

Thank You Honda Of Slidell !

by from Ponchatoula La |

Very pleasant experience and I would like to thank you all for my 2015 CRV. I wasnt ready for an upgrade yet,but due to the value of my trade. It was a no brainer. Salesman Brian P. I would like to thank you again for all your help in assessing our families needs. I still cant believe the difference in the crv from 2012 to 2015. My wife is loving the new car and we are leaving for vacation in the morning.

Luke K cryer

by from Slidell LA |

Dealing with Brian was a pleasure. I felt he was in my corner even when the deal seemed it wasn't going to go through. Sam worked the banks to get me the best deal.

Highly recommend

by from Slidell, La |

Oscar was Awesome!!!! A+++ recommendation Very helpful! We bought one used and one new vehicle

Totally Awesome Service and Saleslady!

by from Chalmette, LA |

Ashley Santini helped us buy our vehicle and we couldnt be more proud to be the owners of our new car!!!1 Great service!

Great Customer Service and Great Prices

by from Gretna, LA |

I was shopping online dealing with Renay Henry and she answered ALL 26 e-mails from me! Never once did she act as if I was being a pain or asking to many questions. She actually encouraged me to ask questions and ALL my questions were answered before I ever drove to the dealership. For sales I dealt with Kurt Moisant. What an all around friendly and helpful guy. I even got a hug before leaving in my new vehicle. He showed me things about my Highlander I hadn't thought to ask and was cheerful, quick with the paperwork and continued to smile throughout the process. Financing was quick as was the paperwork. Dawn Loyacano was sweet, quick and easy to deal with. The paperwork on her part took a whole 30 minutes and she explained each portion of what I was signing so I understood exactly who, what, when and where. Would I buy from Honda of Slidell again? ABSOLUTELY!

PAINLESS CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE!!!!

by from Slidell, Louisiana |

We were really "just looking" and not ready yet to trade in my Ford Explorer, but after I test drove the first car I fell in love with it and we were instantly ready to start the process! We had the best car buying experience along with very friendly and polite staff, and a wonderful car salesman - Brian Puntila! We got the price and financing we were looking for with NO headaches whatsoever. We will continue to purchase vehicles from Honda of Slidell in the future!