Stetler Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

1405 Roosevelt Ave., York, PA 17405

went to look at used and ended up with new

by from Columbia, Pa |

I only bought my car on Tuesday, June 17, 2014 so I have no clue right now as to the service I will receive. I do know the sales Rep was Very Nice and very helpful there was no pressure in buying. by the way the sales Rep was Sam Yohe. in fact all that were involved in my purchase were very helpful. Thank You for all the help you have given me on my purchase and we'll take it from there.

Great service during and after sale

by from York, PA |

We purchased our new Journey from Stetler Dodge, and have been very pleased with our choice. We originally were looking at a Certified Preowned minivan, but decided to look at one of the new Journey's. Our salesman went above and beyond to make it a pleasant experience. We didn't do alot of shopping around for the absolute best price, but feel like we got a fair deal. They are 2 miles away, so if we were to have a problem they are literally right around the corner. I'm sure hoping we have good luck with this vehicle, cause it needs to last for many years. We have put 1000 miles on it so far, and we are very happy with the performance, and mileage it gets.

2006 DODGE GRAND CARAVAN

by from Dallastown, Pa |

Since I just had repairs done I can only hope their done really great. Our sales man was very nice, sam Yohe.The lot is really hard to get in and out of.. So far I' really pleased with our Van. Would have appreciate instruction on how to work thing like, Radio,, setting the Clock , how the T. V. work's Air condition, excreta.

July 9, 2014

Barbara, We are so glad that you are enjoying your recent purchase! I spoke with Sam regarding features of your vehicle, and he should have reach out to you to answer your questions. If you ever have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact Sam or our service department we would be more than happy to explain anything to you as best we can. Thank you again for taking time to let us know about your experience with us. Nicole Berkebile Public Relations Jack Giambalvo Family of Dealerships

R/S Qrt Pnl Body and Paint Repair

by from York, PA |

I recently had my Dodge Dakota in to do metal and paint repair on the r/s quarter panel above the wheel opening (seems to be a consistent problem with the last two body styles of this truck). I found the body shop uses an interesting business model of paying the person who does estimates on repairs. He is paid on a commission basis. I found this drives higher estimates for work like unbolting the bed to shift it back to mask around the bed facing the cab. I was told this is for insurance reasons, but I doubt this is the way they do paint repairs of this type in the factory having worked in a Chrysler plant for years. To save money I asked to have the body shop not remove/reinstall the pin stripes and the "4x4" decal. When I got the vehicle back I had pin stripes installed and the decal would have been too if I had not talked to them first. BTW I was charged for that! So much for listening to the customer. When I went to the dealership to get my truck on a Saturday I thought the final bill was too high. The bill I was shown had just a summary of work and was not itemized. I asked the cashier to bring up the estimate, but she couldn't and sent me to the service desk. They couldn't either and were expecting me to wait on a Saturday to see if the body shop person or general manager would call back. I must have been the first person to ask for this ever or they haven't been able to find a way to give their people access to this on the PC's they use on Saturdays. Not sure which. The paint repair looks good for the extensive work done, but there is no guarantee from the dealership. I have been to a Toyota dealership - they are pretty slick in their lean designs for the customer - just saying!

July 1, 2014

After reviewing with our Body Shop Management I can see where some of the confusion came from after the original estimate was done as per industry guidelines. All estimating systems will automatically add/delete different body shop repairs processes and in this case unbolting and shifting the bed is a normal industry practice as is no warranty on rust repairs. When you picked up your vehicle and did not have a copy of the final estimate unfortunately the cashier doesn't have access and the estimate is only available on two PC┐S in the body shop. At any given time we can make changes to the repair process in customer pay situations to meet the customer┐s needs and expectations. Although the first estimate we provided was changed a few times per your request the final bill was exactly what you had agreed upon. We are glad that you are completely satisfied with the work that was performed and I┐m hopeful that since you have spoken to our Body Shop Estimator since your online review was posted that all the miss communication has been cleared up. Eric Walther General Manager Stetler Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Super Customer Servicce

by from New Cumberland, PA |

I have been going to Stetler Dodge since I purchased my van in 2010. Their customer service is outstanding and any repairs I have had on my van were expertly performed.

Good Dealership

by from Newberrytown |

We've taken our '08 WK there many times for service work and have been very pleased with the results. The Service Professionals are, just that, Professional! We are always treated great. The facility is clean and the Tech's seem to treat your vehicle like it's their own. We are very HAPPY, so far, and with continue to have our Jeeps serviced there.

Kept going until it was right

by from York pa |

I had a pesky leak in the sun roof that seemed to defy repair. They kept the car a few days longer than planned to be sure it was done. During. During the repair time they paid for a rental. I am waiting for a good rain to be sure the fix worked. That is the only reason I gave a 4.

May 29, 2014

Mike, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and others! We are crossing our fingers that the leak is fixed we do extensive water testing, however if it is still leaking when we get a good rain please do not hesitate to give us a call! We will do all that we can. We look forward to working with you in the future but hopefully for other reasons! Thanks Again Nicole Berkebile Public Relations Manager Jack Giambalvo Family of Dealerships

Best car dealer in town!!

by from York, PA |

I've bought 5 cars from this dealer. They treated me like I was Family. Austin Eberly was the dealer that made buying a new Car an enjoyable and exciting event. You can't get better service there either, their service dept. is very well trained and efficient. I'm sure I will return there for my next new car.

May 19, 2014

Milt I wanted to take the time to thank you for sharing your experience and opinion with us and everyone else. We are happy to have you as part of our family! Let us know if you need anything! Nicole Berkebile Public Relations Manager Jack Giambalvo Family of Dealerships

In need of a new vehicle or service on your older

by from York, PA |

This dealership offers the best in service or a sales experience that is to be found in the York area. Frirndly folks that really care. Great place to deal

J. L. SEITZ

by from RED LION, PA |

SERVICE TECH , RICK WAS TREMENDOUSLY COMPETENT AND HELPFUL. ADVISED AS TO WHAT WAS BEING DONE AND WHAT NEEDED TO BE DONE TO KEEP TRUCK IN BEST POSSIBLE CONDITION. ACTUAL SERVICE WORK ALSO EXCELLENT!!! TECHS AT STETLER ARE THE BEST!!!!!

May 14, 2014

Thank You for taking the time out of your day to let us know how we are doing! Customer Service is very important to us and we strive for excellence daily! We are thrilled to hear that Rich took great care of you and I will be sure to pass this along to him! Glad to have you as part of our Family! Nicole Berkebile Public Relations Manager Jack GIambalvo Family of Dealerships