Stetler Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

1405 Roosevelt Ave., York, PA 17405

Great Experience

by from Dover, PA |

Came in for a recall, it was fixed quickly and everyone was great..

bought a new 3500 ram truck

by from Etters, Pa |

Excellent service. Very pleased with the whole process of buying a new vehicle. Definitely will recommend dealership.

New Dodge Ram

by from York, PA |

I have purchased 5 vehicles from this dealership. I don't even consider another Dodge dealer when I need a truck. I have been working with my salesman Keith with each purchase and I couldn't be happier. Everyone at the dealership is excellent. This is head and shoulders above any dealer I have dealt with. I have gone to other dealers in the area just looking in the past and have yet to be treated as well or responded as quickly as Stetler does. I always recommend them and especially Keith.

Jeep Liberty in for Recall

by from Glen Rock PA |

As per usual the service desk was very helpful, especially Rick. He is very friendly and helpful. This time I had my Jeep in for a recall. He took the info necessary for me and then I sat in the lounge for about 20-25 minutes and he came in a told me I was ready to go. The Jeep was parked next to the door and all I had to do was to sign the form and was on my way.

Excellent sales force!!

by from Glenmoore, PA |

They couldn't have been more accommodating locating the exact make and model with all the options I wanted!

September 10, 2014

Thank you for your kind review! I am so pleased that we could get you into the exact vehicle you wanted! It is great to have you as part of our family, and we look forward to continuing to earning your business! Thanks Again Nicole Berkebile Public Relations Manager Jack Giambalvo Family of Dealerships

2012 Jeep Wrangler Repair

by from Mt. Wolf, PA |

As I just got my jeep back and a part is on back order, I can't completely rate the repairs. I do know that the transmission had some serious issues when I took it in and now the shifting is actually much smoother and easier to drive. The noise that it was making when it went in is still there though. I am hoping that this clears up when the final repairs are done and the back ordered part are in. I know this is a hard repair because it's an intermittent noise. The technician has been great, taking time to ride with me to hear the noise and help diagnose, as well as explain to me what he believed the issues were.

Great service, friendly, honest

by from Dover, PA |

Great service, quick & friendly! I would recommend them to others & I will return:)

September 8, 2014

Lara Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us and I am happy you could give us such positive feedback! Our Happy Customers are our best form of advertising! Thanks again for the kind words. Nicole Berkebile Public Relations Manager Jack Giambalvo Family of Dealerships

went to look at used and ended up with new

by from Columbia, Pa |

I only bought my car on Tuesday, June 17, 2014 so I have no clue right now as to the service I will receive. I do know the sales Rep was Very Nice and very helpful there was no pressure in buying. by the way the sales Rep was Sam Yohe. in fact all that were involved in my purchase were very helpful. Thank You for all the help you have given me on my purchase and we'll take it from there.

Great service during and after sale

by from York, PA |

We purchased our new Journey from Stetler Dodge, and have been very pleased with our choice. We originally were looking at a Certified Preowned minivan, but decided to look at one of the new Journey's. Our salesman went above and beyond to make it a pleasant experience. We didn't do alot of shopping around for the absolute best price, but feel like we got a fair deal. They are 2 miles away, so if we were to have a problem they are literally right around the corner. I'm sure hoping we have good luck with this vehicle, cause it needs to last for many years. We have put 1000 miles on it so far, and we are very happy with the performance, and mileage it gets.

2006 DODGE GRAND CARAVAN

by from Dallastown, Pa |

Since I just had repairs done I can only hope their done really great. Our sales man was very nice, sam Yohe.The lot is really hard to get in and out of.. So far I' really pleased with our Van. Would have appreciate instruction on how to work thing like, Radio,, setting the Clock , how the T. V. work's Air condition, excreta.

July 9, 2014

Barbara, We are so glad that you are enjoying your recent purchase! I spoke with Sam regarding features of your vehicle, and he should have reach out to you to answer your questions. If you ever have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact Sam or our service department we would be more than happy to explain anything to you as best we can. Thank you again for taking time to let us know about your experience with us. Nicole Berkebile Public Relations Jack Giambalvo Family of Dealerships