Stetler Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

1405 Roosevelt Ave., York, PA 17405

A GREAT CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from YORK, PA |

I WAS IN THE MARKET FOR A NEW VEHICLE FOR MY WIFE SO I MADE A PHONE CALL TO STETLER DODGE. THEY PUT ME IN TOUCH WITH SAM YOHE WHO HAS TO BE ONE OF THE FRIENDLIEST GUYS I HAVE EVER MET. AFTER SPENDING TIME ON THE PHONE EXPLAINING WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR I STOPPED IN TO THE DEALERSHIP. THEY HAD SEVERAL VEHICLES READY FOR ME TO LOOK AT WHEN I GOT THERE, SOME WERE LESS THAN WHAT I ASKED FOR AND SOME WERE A LOT NICER THAN WHAT I WAS LOOKING TO SPEND. AFTER I REALLY LOOKED AT THE THIRD VEHICLE I FOUND ONE THAT WE REALLY LIKED. AS THEY WORKED ON THE FINANCING I MOSIED AROUND THE DEALERSHIP AND I THINK EVERY EMPLOYEE I CAME ACCROSS SMILED AND SAID HELLO TO ME! (THAT MEANS A LOT) I FOUND THAT THEY HAVE A VERY LARGE SERVICE DEPARTMENT AS WELL AS A COLLISION CENTER (WHICH I PLAN TO NEVER NEED) WE ENDED UP FINANCING A 2015 DODGE GRAND CARAVAN AND SO FAR WE LOVE IT!!! I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THIS CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE BUT I SPOTTED A COUPLE NICE TRUCKS I WILL DEFINITELY BE GOING BACK TO LOOK AT AGAIN!

Fantastic Customer Service!

by from New Cumberland, PA |

I have a very specialized van and the customer service and service department are so accommodating and helpful! I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Quick oil change

by from York, PA |

Did a walk in for an oil change and wiper blades. I was out in under 30 minutes at a price that was on par with a quickie sort of place.

Great sales representative

by from York, PA |

Excellent dealership to purchase a new vehicle. Very straight forward and honest. This is my second vehicle from Stetler dodge and the service is always great.

Awesome service

by from York, PA |

Stetler Dodge always treats me with the highest service and repair work around. Super friendly and helpful people. I tell my friends and family to go to Stetlr Dodge always. A great place to visit .

Stetler Didge review

by from York, PA |

Always good experience. Friendly people that don't act fake. Quality vehicles. Been going there for years

Great service and friendly people

by from York, PA |

We purchased a 2014 Jeep Cherokee that needed repair to the front axle due to a wobble. Everything was taken care of and we are totally satisfied with the results.

Great, quick service

by from York, PA |

Simply having a reliable place to take your vehicle can not be over stated, and this is the place. Grant it, it is a dealership, and you can most likely get the work done elsewhere on the cheap. But their pricing along with their quality of work is a great deal, and it leaves you with one less thing to worry about knowing that your vehicle was serviced by professionals who know and understand what it is their customer expects and how to get it done.

Great people throughout the entire facility!!

by from Hanover, PA |

They've been taking care of my vehicles since 1997 and their service department has always taken care of me as if I was family...

Great service

by from York, PA |

Service manager went above and beyond to see that an issue that we thought we were having was resolved- turned out to bea simple setting, but was still committed to explaining it to me- appreciated!