Simpson Buick GMC

6600 Auto Center Dr, Buena Park, CA 90621

by from La Mirada, CA |

Service Advisor Ted Diesel always does a great job of making me feel that my business is important to SBGMC. Job well done. Gary Mormile 714-981-9649

by from Corona, Calif |

I bought our 2011 Buick Lacrosse in 2011 and have been bringing it so Simpson Buick for the regular scheduled maintenance since we bought it. All the "Guy's" on the Service Desk are always helpful regarding the car needs .

Great car purchase experience

by from Buena Park, CA |

Riyaz was awesome. This was the easiest car purchase i have every gone through. The whole GMC team was awesome!

Great dealership, wouldn't go anywhere else

by from La Mirada, Ca |

I do recommend all the time as I have always had a great experience at this dealership. And that gift card at Christmas was just another nice thing about you!

by from Buena Park |

I now have peace of mind because of the Simpson Buick GMC Service Center's quick response to my vehicle concerns. In particular I want to thank Jay Malloy and Alex Salazar for being men of their word and providing excellent customer care. I now have total confidence in having my vehicle serviced at Simpson Buick GMC of Buena Park. I feel blessed and would highly recommend this dealership for your next car buying/vehicle servicing experience.

excellent service

by from Buena Park, Ca. |

This was the 5th vehicle I've purchased with Simpson GMC I have always been treated fairly and left with my new auto feeling that I got a good deal. Your service dept. is always helpful & answers all my questions to my satisfaction.

Great Service!

by from Buena Park, CA |

I had an appointment to have a key installed and was taken care of immediately! Fast, friendly service! Love these guys!

Service fast and easy

by from Cerritos, CA |

Service was fast and easy with good waiting area-good job. SOMETHING REALLY NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THE NOW PHONE SYSTEM, I WILL NOT FIGHT IT BUT ONE MORE TIME BEFORE GOING SOMEWHERE ELSE. Rich

Awesome Service

by from Buena park, CA |

Riyaz Mansuri was our salesman. I had been shopping at other dealerships that day and never got the service that i had with Riyaz. He was patient, very friendly, and really listened to what i was looking for. He made sure me and my husband were well hydrated by offering us drinks and even to buy us food! He made us laugh and was a joy to work with all around! It was because of Riyaz that i found and bought my car!! Riyaz reccomended this car after seeing that the cars i thought i wanted werent what i was looking for afterall. I LOVE MY CAR!! I am so happy he showed me this! After doing all the paper work, Riyaz took time after to sit with me in my car and go over EVERYTHING the car featured. He made sure i left the dealership as comfortable as possible. I must say... Riyaz Mansuri really made my experience a 10! I have been raving about him and your dealership! I am very impressed and am recommending all my family friends to go see Riyaz! Thank you!!!

Best new car buying experiance EVER!!!

by from Buena Park, Ca |

The team members were great! Great communication and great customer service. The best experience I have had EVER buying a new car!! Ali is amazing and so was our sales guy Christopher.