Simpson Buick GMC

6600 Auto Center Dr, Buena Park, CA 90621

Great service

by from Long Beach, CA |

All around pleasant experience. Jose Vinas , not only a real Gentleman, but knows what to do in any situation. Is an unusually skilled representative of what a Service Department Man should be. Your customer waiting room most congenial. Refreshments, T.V., as well as comfortable. Best that I have experienced in auto maintenance, not only timely but well done and clean. Thanks !

Great teamwork

by from Huntington Beach, CA |

We were very pleased with our experience at Simpson GMC. This was our second purchase in the last four years. All of the following employees, George Huegel, Stephen Cwyner, Riyaz Mansuri, David Keefe and Felix Diaz were outstanding and made this a wonderful and comfortable process. My wife and I are extremely satisfied with the purchase of our new Buick Enclave. We have shared our story with many friends and family and encourage all of them to drive to Simpson GMC for a great deal. Thank you!!

Great Job

by from Buena Park, CA |

Chris Cwynar did a great job on our 2014 Buick LaCrosse. We got a great deal and didn't have to haggle for it. We'll be sending everyone we know down there.

Outstanding

by from Santa Ana, CA |

I purchased a 2014 Chevrolet Silverado recently and after going to a nearby Chevrolet dealership, "Selman". My air conditioner went out. Being it currently summer time. I went back to Selman Chevrolet to have my air restored. Unfortunately Selman turned me away after spending 6 hours for the service department trying to diagnose the problem. I then on a separate date when to Simpson GMC not only had my Air Conditioner restored in less than 6 hours but also was offered a free lunch! Simpson GMC brings to the table a genuine and professional experience any person can feel special!

Efficient Dealer

by from Irvine, CA |

I called in for information on a new Buick Verano and spoke to Gary Simpson. He took my information and called me back right away with a price quote. Ali, their sales manager called me to confirm my appointment and my new car was waiting for me, detailed and ready to take home. This is exactly what people with busy schedules need when purchasing.

Excellent Service

by from Chino, CA |

My wife and I are accustomed to the treatment we received buying Cadillacs and Mercedes in the past. Ali and his salesman Taylor treated us with the same level of care and attention that we were used to. Thank you!!

Piece of Cake

by from Cerritos, CA |

Ted did a great job on our car. We got a recall notice and we're weary about the process. He put us at ease and got it handled immediately.

Quick Service

by from Anaheim, CA |

Ted did a great job with my Sierra. We were in and out in no time and for a reasonable price.

We Keep Coming Back

by from Cypress, CA |

We keep coming back to Simpson for our family's auto needs. Christian greeted us at the service department and got us excited about a new GMC Sierra. We got a great deal and got out of there in no time.

Wow that was fast

by from Anaheim, CA |

I got a great deal on a new GMC and still got to enjoy the weekend with my kids. Taylor did a great job of making sure we were in and out in no time at all.