Kernersville Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

950 HWY. 66, Kernersville, NC 27284

New 888-373-1755
Used 888-970-4033
Service 877-473-7268

Your One-Stop-Shop for New RAM, Dodge, Jeep and Chrysler Models, Used Cars, Service and Genuine Parts

Buying online was a great experience.

by from Knoxville Tn |

After searching various local dealerships with no luck, I resorted to try and find the vehicle I was looking for on the internet. It was obvious that one dealership stood out above the others in not only price and selection but also giving me the most for my trade. I worked the deal over the phone and emails (both price and financing) with minimal inconvenience. My truck was also deliver directly to my house (5 hours away) within a couple of days of the pruchase and was exactly what I was looking for. Great experience..Thanks Michele, April and Mary.

Great experience..everyone goes above and beyond..

by from winston salem, nc |

Went to purchase a car and my daughter ended up buying it..it needed a front end alignment and tbey did it no problem. Her vehical was a 2011. We ended up driving off with a great deal on a 2014 van. I might also add omar literally spent all day with our two vehicles. He was very patient and worked with financing until we were all satisfied. Michele whom we were initially email with finance info was also very helpful and quick to respond. We will Shop again..thank you very much..

Amazing service...quality vehicles!

by from Wilkesboro, NC |

Julious was a great salesman. Helped us find the best vehicle for our situation. I have purchased 3 vehicles from this dealer, and still go there first! Quality service!

the best!!!!!!!!

by from caswell county |

just the best ,,, very nice , would buy again,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good but way too busy

by from Kernersville.NC |

I bought a used dodge nitro from them and loves the process my only issue was the listing about the cars options wasnt right and the interior was not near as clean as it should have been to resale...i will say once i told them of my unhappiness they were very quick to fix the issue.

Smooth buying experience

by from New City, NY |

We live in New York and purchased a Ram truck from Kernersville Dodge. We did everything online or on the phone. We had never bought a vehicle online and were very nervous! They were so accommodating and bent over backwards to make sure everything went smoothly. Even the drivers who delivered the vehicle and took our two trade-ins were polite and courteous. The whole experience was pleasant. We would highly recommend this dealership!

Great to work with

by from Woster ohio |

Very easy to work with. Did 90% of the buying through email. Was drooped off at my house within a few days. The only negitive was the back up sensors were not working when I got the truck.

2014 RAM 3500 Excellent experience

by from Roanoke, VA |

I researched online; most dealers have a few 3500 SRW RAMs; Kernersville has several hundred to choose from. I researched their inventory online; walked in with a short-list. Identified the one I wanted and completed the deal in short order. Process was very quick and efficient. The sales team was very professional. They followed through with their advertised discount price and gave me a very fair allowance for my trade-in. No complaints whatsoever.

Easiest buying experience I have ever had

by from Bethlehem, Pa |

On March 21, 2014 I purchased a Brand New 2014 Ram 2500 From Angela Adcock at Kernersville Dodge. I cant say Enough about how friendly,kind, And helpful Angela was during the buying process. Communication was excellent. I had over 28 Emails back and Forth with Angela, And A few phone calls. She answered every Single email and phone call for me. Before Speaking to her I had contacted RAM and made complaints about 7 other dealer's, And how they treated me. Then I was lucky to find Kernersville Dodge. Beside how well Angela treated me, She also got me the absolute best price around, And gave me A fair amount for my trade. When the deal was finalized They dropped my new truck of at my front door and took my trades. Overall I give Kernersville Dodge And Angela A++

Delighted Customer

by from Jamestown, NC |

I was able to locate the type of truck I wanted to but using their on-line inventory. When I arrived at the dealership I was surprised to see even more trucks on their lot with the features I was looking for. They gave me a fair price on my trade and I left with the truck I wanted and my wife really likes it. Thanks Thomas and all the staff who assisted me in my purchase. Gator Fan

RAM 1500 ?

by from winston salem |

Well bought a 2012 ram 1500 there and had nothing but trouble with it since bought new in 2012,finily traded for 2014 ram 1500 drove it home and check engine light come on took back they cleared light left dealership drove 10 miles light back on returned to dealership next day only to get a rental truck still in shop.