Kernersville Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

950 HWY. 66, Kernersville, NC 27284

New 888-373-1755 New 888-373-1755
Used 888-970-4033 Used 888-970-4033
Service 877-473-7268 Service 877-473-7268

Your One-Stop-Shop for New RAM, Dodge, Jeep and Chrysler Models, Used Cars, Service and Genuine Parts

Bought online and delivered on time.

by from Vinton VA |

6 emails 6 phone calls and my new truck was in my driveway

November 17, 2015

Thank you so much for this great review! We appreciate your business.

bought 1 car a few years ago...

by from Greensboro |

I bought a charger from here a few years ago...Kellie was perfect...no problems there...skip to a few months ago I stopped in to see a truck...the miles was 144k...cheap price..but the carfax said milage stopped at 201k in 2012...I brought it to the attention of the brass at the dealership..never heard back from them...not even a thank you for bringing that to there attention....they are a honest dealership...I'll buy again if needed...

February 5, 2016

Lance, Thank you for your review. I apologize that you never heard back after you brought the mileage issue to our attention. Sometimes, when a technician is servicing a vehicle and entering the mileage, they just put in numbers not knowing that it will report incorrect mileage to CarFax. It sounds like that may be what happened with this vehicle if the odometer reads 144k. We appreciate you letting us know and are glad that you plan to come back to us if you are in need of a vehicle in the future.

Gap Check Magically Never Arrived

by from Tampa Fl |

I bought a Ram a year and a half ago.bbI have since paid it off. The sent in all the paperwork for the overpayment of my GAP. No one returned my calls. So I wrote an angry review on here. I was contacted by their fix it guy. He assured me the check was on Its way. That was 5 months ago. I still do not have it. I have called many times and no one returns my calls. Give me my damn money. I am a disabled veteran and can use all the funds I can.

January 20, 2016

Thank you for your review. I am so sorry to hear that you never received your refund check. In order to look into what happened and get you the check, please email Andrea at aoutlaw@31dodge your full name, address, and phone number.

Great Until you take delivery

by from Pittsboro NC |

I had a nice buying experience but i have been unable to get anyone except my sale rep to return a phone call since I took delivery. I left 3 messages to one finance guy and 2 to another. I emailed my sales guy about my tags and a day later nothing yet.

January 15, 2016

Mike, Thank you for posting your review. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble getting a hold of someone. In regards to your tags, please contact our titling department by calling 336-996-4111. If you are registering your vehicle in NC, you will need to speak to Jackie. If you are out of state, please ask for Niki.

Great customer service

by from Greensboro Nc |

Even tho I did not buy fr this dealership. They were very helpful in my decision of choosing the right truck.

January 7, 2016

Michael, Thank you for your review. We are sad to hear that we were not able to assist you in purchasing your vehicle but are very glad that we were able to help you make the right decision. Should you be in the market for a vehicle in the future, do not hesitate to contact us.

Well Worth the 3 Hour Drive

by from Oak Hill,WV |

Initially very hesitant and skeptical about buying a new truck from a dealer almost 200 miles away. Carmen done a great job over the internet and phone. I anticipated that once I made the 3 hour drive, the deal would somehow change, and not to my advantage. After arriving at the dealership I was met by Thomas (salesman) and he got my paperwork from Carmen, she had the truck I was inquiring about sitting out front waiting on me. I figured after they looked at my trade, they would "pick it to pieces" and the deal would begin to go south. They gave me exactly what they had quoted over the internet and didn't raise the price of the their truck. The deal was better than expected so instead of getting the Ram 2500, I opted for the Ram 3500. Carmen, Thomas and finance guy(forgot name) were great. However, I sure would have liked to had a new hat to wear while driving away in my new truck.

December 2, 2015

Mike, We are so glad that we were able to beat the expectations you had about visiting our dealership. We try to be upfront and honest about our process even if we are working out a deal through emails and phone calls. Thank you for your business and we hope we will hear from you the next time you are in the market for a vehicle.

Excellent Dealership

by from Valdese, NC |

We drove a hundred miles to visit the dealership. We had seen a used Chevrolet Silverado that my husband was interested in. Kelly was our salesperson and she was very helpful, friendly and professional. We were also very impressed with the efficiency of everyone we dealt with. We will definitely recommend Kernersville Chrysler Dodge. Thank you for being an excellent dealership to work with.

November 24, 2015

Jean, Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review and for giving us your business. We know you have a lot of choices when it comes to car dealerships and we appreciate you choosing us. We are glad that your experience here was excellent and hope to assist you in the future.

New Car Purhase

by from Roanoke Rapids, NC |

We recently purchased an Grand Cherokee Overland. We took care of the entire process on line and by phone. Great assistance and great deal.... Very Pleased

November 1, 2015

Thanks so much for your review Pamela! We are so happy to hear you got everything taken care of over the phone and on the internet. It's good to know that our staff knows how to handle online customers. We appreciate your business and are here to help if you need anything in the future!

Not A Good Experience

by from Winston Salem, NC |

I was very up front with what my credit situation was and they insisted that they could definitely help. Unfortunately, no surprise to me, they were not able to help me after taking down every bit of information they could from me outside of a DNA test. Not a good experience at all.

October 27, 2015

Tal, Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I apologize that your experience at our dealership was not a positive one. I know it can be time consuming and it seems like we need to collect a lot of information but that is because we are trying everything we can to work out a financing offer that fits your needs. We do try our best when working with our banks to approve a customer for a vehicle at a payment and term they are comfortable with but, sometimes, we are just not able to make it happen. Should you have any issues in the future, we encourage you to contact our Customer Resolution Department prior to submitting a review by calling 888-881-4682 or emailing customerresolutions@31dodge.com so that we can make every attempt to correct the problem. Thank You, Kernersville Chrysler Dodge

Extremely poor buying experience

by from Kernersville, NC |

Purchased a new Grand Caravan in August 2014, purchased on a Friday evening. One thing we told the salesman we needed was stow and go seats (I have a very bad back and can't be lifting heavy seats in and out if the car). He assured us that the van we were purchasing had them. The next morning, I tried to fold the seats into the floor, I discovered that the center seat was removable only, NOT a stow and go as promised. I returned to the dealership immediately, told the salesman (Brandon) the problem, he promised to take care of the problem, but of course did nothing but make excuses for weeks afterward. We also informed him that we had the incorrect rear floormats (he had taken them from another van - ours were missing at purchase). He promised to order the correct mats also. Now over a year after purchase neither of these problems was ever taken care of. I think we should have been able to exchange the van for one correctly equipped as it was less than 24 hours after purchase that we discovered their error. We were handed excuses for so long, I just gave up, and will never do business with them again.

October 16, 2015

Kevin, Thank you for taking the time to post a review for our company. I am sorry to hear that your experience was less than desirable. I see that your main issue is the fact that the vehicle did not include all of the options and features you were looking for. Were you given the opportunity to test drive and look over the van prior to purchasing? When you spoke with your salesperson, Brandon, and didn't get the desired response, did you contact anyone on our management staff? Unfortunately, there isn't anything that I am able to do to correct your issue now, since it has been over a year since you purchased, but I would like to gather more information so that I can pass it along to my management team to help prevent this from happening again in the future. Please feel free to email me at customerresolutions@31dodge.com.