Sam's Auto Sales

1254 N. Abby, Fresno, CA 93703

Used 559-458-3126

the bst

by from fresno ca |

I am very happy with all what they offer me I am mom with 3 kids my van has problem 6 month after I bought it . and they help me to fix it the really good and no scam but people take advantage of others . I seen them how they work I read bout them be for I go to buy .. the are one off the longer car dealer ship in Fresno as used that good enough sign to me .... and they have very good reputation

Poor inspection and rude

by from Fresno |

I went to test drive a truck and the gas pedal throttle stuck and the breaks barely worked. I was just able to pull into a gas station and put it into neutral and turn the engine off. I called and told them I was not driving the truck anymore and they better come pick it up. When I got back to the office, I told the owner about the situation. I had reviewed and researched many trucks and I told him he was way high on the Kelly blue book. He talked down to me and told me that I did not understand the business of car dealing and even refused to look at the sales mans computer when the salesman tried to explain I was right about the high cost of the vehicle. I do not know what upset me more the poor inspection of a car before they let a customer drive it or the condescending attitude. Stay away if you value your safety or value a good deal.

excellent

by from riverdale ca |

coming here i felt welcomed! great people to talk to and laugh with. The service was fast and easy. They work with and not pressur you to buy quickly but to find something suitable for you. I was satisfied with the service and people here. I highly recommend this place to anyone!!!! COME HERE!!!!

annabel gonzalez

by from fresno ca |

i had a fun and friendly expierence at sams,and henry was great

Awesome

by from Fresno ca |

The customer service was awesome, our sakes guy Henry was very helpful and nice. It took a lot longer than we expected but overall they were wonderful!