Balise Chevrolet of Warwick

1338 Post Rd, Warwick, RI 02888

Outstanding Experience!

by from East Providence, RI |

My fiancÚ and I went to Balise of Warwick looking to find out some information about the Chevy Equinox, a car I've had a lot of interest in for some time. Upon arriving, we met up with Eddie Sherman who was incredibly friendly and courteous. Eddie helped us find the perfect Equinox - last they had in stock! - and also went above and beyond to make sure that we were able to get the car we wanted, even after we had to wait a few extra days to finish the deal. When I came back to seal the deal, I also had a chance to work with Beau Saad from the finance department who was also very friendly and helped answer every question I had about the purchase. Overall, working with the guys at Balise was the best possible experience you can have when buying a new car. I felt important, I never felt pressured to close the deal, and Eddie went above and beyond to make me and my fiancÚ comfortable with the purchase and helped answer every question we had. I would recommend Balise to anyone looking for a new car, any day!

awesome dealer!

by from exeter ri |

Great experience from start to finish. Got the truck i wanted , and no hassle. Every step was methodical, clear and explained well. I have never had a good experience with any car dealer but Balise made a believer out of me.

No complaints

by from Hopkinton, RI |

Went there to check into an internet advertised special and 4 hours later left with a new truck! Ben was very friendly, knowledgable and helpful. I would definitely go back there again!

Excellent July 4th Purchase

by from Worcester, Ma |

As a multi-time car buyer we have had some experience to compare this one to. I was very impressed with Ben Nieves' patience and knowledge about the vehicle we purchased. We drove two vehicles and had no pressure on us at all. We had an excellent value offered to us for our trade in and great overall service. Ours was an interstate sale and it went even smoother than some I have had in State. WORTH your drive!

New truck purchase made painless

by from Warwick, RI |

The entire team made the purchase happen in the time frame given. Great job done by everone!

Great service

by from Cranston rhode island |

I would highly recommend coming to this dealer for any first time buyer or any buyers at all. The employees made my interaction memorable and personable. When I go shopping for a new car in the future they have my business and I will be back!

Outstanding experience

by from Warwick, RI |

Jen Hanley (the sales person I dealt with) was friendly, knowledgeable, listened to what I was looking for, and provided great service. I would come here again and have already recommended her and the dealership to other people.

great place to buy a car

by from warwick,ri |

Had a hassle free experience here. Emily was great. Really went over the truck with me and was very successful in finding me exactly what I had come in for. She went above and beyond to get me to get out of my dodge. Very happy with overall experience

Regarding sale of 2015 Chevy cruze

by from Warwick, Rhode |

I just bought a Chevrolet Cruze today are am extremely satisfied with the customer service my husband and I received. Joe Marzilli handle the sale and was very professional and gave us so much information about the car. I will recommend him to my friends and family!! Sincerely Dolores & Ed Lefebvre

Great Experience

by from Rhode Island |

Had an excellent experience with Ben Nieves. He helped me every step of the way and I left the lot that night with a new car. Would definitely go back for the next car. Thanks Balise and Ben!!