Balise Chevrolet of Warwick

1338 Post Rd, Warwick, RI 02888

Great service

by from Cranston rhode island |

I would highly recommend coming to this dealer for any first time buyer or any buyers at all. The employees made my interaction memorable and personable. When I go shopping for a new car in the future they have my business and I will be back!

Outstanding experience

by from Warwick, RI |

Jen Hanley (the sales person I dealt with) was friendly, knowledgeable, listened to what I was looking for, and provided great service. I would come here again and have already recommended her and the dealership to other people.

great place to buy a car

by from warwick,ri |

Had a hassle free experience here. Emily was great. Really went over the truck with me and was very successful in finding me exactly what I had come in for. She went above and beyond to get me to get out of my dodge. Very happy with overall experience

Regarding sale of 2015 Chevy cruze

by from Warwick, Rhode |

I just bought a Chevrolet Cruze today are am extremely satisfied with the customer service my husband and I received. Joe Marzilli handle the sale and was very professional and gave us so much information about the car. I will recommend him to my friends and family!! Sincerely Dolores & Ed Lefebvre

Great Experience

by from Rhode Island |

Had an excellent experience with Ben Nieves. He helped me every step of the way and I left the lot that night with a new car. Would definitely go back for the next car. Thanks Balise and Ben!!

always a good experience

by from coventry,ri |

Third car purchased from here from Emily Dan and bo they are the dream team to work with here. Great environment to buy a vehicle in. They always make it happen for me and I've been very satisfied with all my purchases.

Very satisfied

by from Warwick,ri |

Was very satisfied with my experience to this dealership. Was pleased with the service I received and the entire transaction. Emily made the whole process of buying a car smooth and not what I expected. Will definitely reccomend the future. Very upfront dealer

Excellent Service

by from Warwick, RI |

I decided to go to Balise to purchase my new car after hearing great things about the dealership. Ben was so knowledgeable and helpful finding something that not only fit my budget but also my needs. I highly recommend People to go to Balise Chevy when they are in need of a new vehicle.

Great Experience

by from Warwick,RI |

Wonderful service very happy!!

by from Warwick RI |

Was car shopping for about two weeks, came to Balise to just look. Was greeted by emily outside and instantly I knew she was the person I wanted to buy a car from! After visiting 5/6 dealerships prior nothing and nobody I encountered even touched how comfortable I felt at Balise with emily. She made the whole aspect of buying a car make sense. Needless to say I wasn't expecting to find a car I love but a few days later I was driving a pristine 2013 chevy captiva ltz and I couldn't be happier. She worked with my budget and my needs and for once I felt like somebody was actually trying to help me get something that worked for me and that I would love and not just push me into something that didn't suit me. Her energy, kindness and enthusiasm would be why I would recommend her and Balise to anyone. I got a great deal and couldn't be happier!