Balise Chevrolet of Warwick

1338 Post Rd, Warwick, RI 02888

New 877-813-0627
Used 888-486-9137
Service 888-270-5087

We provide quality cars and exceptional service at great prices.

car buyer

by from Middletown Ri |

I am very pleased with my car buying experience! It was the quickest and easiest purchase I ever made. Thanks Balise team.

by from Providence ri |

Came in to renew my lease, Emily greeted me with a smile and willingness to get things done! They ended up lowering my payment on a vehicle that was more equipped than my last one. Their process is easy and I was honestly in and out in a matter of a two or three hours and left with my new vehicle that day. Emily was helpful and knew a lot about the car and explained everything Balise and chevy has to offer which makes me happy that I chose them to do my business with. If I'm still around in a couple years I will definitely be visiting them again!

by from Providence ri |

clean dealership and friendly staff

by from East Hartford Conn. 06118 |

on receiving my corvette from Balise Chevrolet I found the staff and the salesperson to be very courteous and respectful they were very helpful with information about the car I purchased I would recommend the dealership to my friends. Benjamin Nieves did a great job on helping me buy this car ,I called him two weeks after I bought the car and he was still there to help me out.

Best dealership in RI!

by from Rhode Island |

Recently purchased a new equinox from this dealership. Emily was awesome and really went above and beyond to get me into my new car. This is my second vehicle purchased through Balise chevy and I couldn't be happier with it. Dan good was the sales manager and he pulled through a second time for me. I appreciate everything this dealership has done for me. Emily was great start to finish. She was upfront and honest and it made everything go a lot smoother. If you're looking for a good experience go to Balise!!!

Outstanding Experience

by from Coventry, RI |

We were very impressed with the personal attention we received from Benjamin Nieves at Balise Chevrolet. We never felt pressured, and he listened to what we wanted in the truck, so we were very happy with our choice. He made the whole experience very pleasant.

Great sales and service!

by from Warwick, RI |

Ben Nieves is my sales person at Balise and he is fantastic to work with. He was knowledgeable, helpful, easy to understand, patient in answering all of my questions, and easy to work with. He took the time I needed to get the right deal for me and I never felt rushed or pressured and he was friendly and personable the entire time.

My New cCar

by from Cranston, RI |

Just Purchased a 2014 Chevy Equinox LT2... I was quite impressed with the customer service treatment that we received from Emily Descoteaux and her team.. I would recommend Balise to all of my family and friends. Its was great walking in and knowing that Emily worked very hard to put me into the vehicle that I wanted and not try and make me settle for less...Great Job Guys..!!!

Great service...

by from North Providence, RI |

I had a great car buying experience, which is a first. The staff is very courteous, and friendly. They work with you, in terms of a budget, and what your looking for in a vehicle. All of my questions and concerns, were answered in a polite, friendly, sincere manner that made the experience great. I would like to thank Ahmad, Benjamin Nieves, Josh, and Sebastian, for their professionalism and friendly service.