Norm Reeves Honda Superstore - Huntington Beach

19131 Beach Blvd, Huntington Beach, CA 92648

New 877-468-5033
Used 888-790-4492
Service 877-878-2782

We're a 10-time Honda Customer Service Experience award winner!

Wayne and Allen rock!!

by from Huntington Beach |

My name is Chris and my wife and I needed some help on decided to buy a Toyota or a Honda pilot. After going to norm reeves in hb we met Wayne who showed us ALL the features of the pilot and very detailed on why we should buy from Honda in hb and why the pilot! I'm happy we went there because our service was great, our payments were great and they were VERY patient lol. We promised them we would send more people to them and we happily will!!! We love our new pilot and So Happy we went to norm reeves and our salesman Wayne was there to help us. Thanks norm reeves Hb.

April 9, 2014

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback. Thanks for the kind review and 5-star rating! I am happy to hear about your positive experience with Wayne. He is an excellent member of our team and will be happy to hear you are enjoying your new Honda. If you need anything in the future, please come back and see us! Sincerely, Paul Conant General Manager pconant@normreeveshb.com Phone: 714-861-4200

excillent service!

by from garden grove, CA |

This is my second time purchased a Honda from Michael Pham and I had great experience both visits. He is such an amazing sale person who understands your needs and I am very appreciated the deal he's given. I always feel stressfree when buying a car from Michael! He is very patient explaining the deal including the function of the car. I got the new honda accord sport today and I love everything about the car also the wonderful price!!! Thank you so much Michael Pham!!!

August 23, 2014

Hi Lindsey, Thanks for the kind words! We are so glad Michael was able to get you into a new car. Please come see us again soon!

Great Buying Experience

by from Sacramento, CA |

Got a Lexus here in March. The place was easy to find, the people were friendly, and overall it was one of the most hassle-free auto buying experiences I have had. Flew down from Sacramento because I found the car I wanted on Cars.com. Once we got to what I thought was a fair price I let them know I had bought a ticket to fly down and get the car. They covered that too. Working with Dustin, Allen and Brandon was a pleasure. And I love the car!

August 23, 2014

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback. Thanks for the kind review and 5-star rating! I am happy to hear about your positive experience with Dustin. He is an excellent member of our team and will be happy to hear you are enjoying your Lexus. If you need anything in the future, please come back and see us! Sincerely, Paul Conant General Manager pconant@normreeveshb.com Phone: 714-861-4200

Good Job

by from Huntington Beach, CA |

Always good service here. I like this dealership and the people who work here are very nice. Service department is crowded but they work fast to help you. The remodeled dealership looks very nice and has a nice waiting area. I always take my car her for service, and like that they wash the car for you.

August 23, 2014

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to write us a positive review! We appreciate your business as well as your kind words. Hope to see you again soon! Paul Conant General Manager pconant@normreeveshb.com Phone: 714-861-4200

Used Honda

by from Glendora, ca. |

Larry made my purchase easy and comfortable. I got exactly what I wanted at a fair price. Great customer service, organized, and very clean. Everyone was very friendly. I drove 40 miles to get here and they made my day go very smoothly. Also cars.com was great too.

April 9, 2014

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback. Thanks for the kind review and 5-star rating! I am happy to hear about your positive experience with Larry. He is an excellent member of our team and will be happy to hear you are enjoying your used car. If you need anything in the future, please come back and see us! Sincerely, Paul Conant General Manager pconant@normreeveshb.com Phone: 714-861-4200

GREAT EXPERIENCE AT NORM REEVES HONDA, HUNTINGTON

by from South Coast Metro |

I was looking all over Orange County to buy a new used Honda Accord. At Norm Reeves Honda in Huntington Beach they really took care of me and gave me the best possible deal. I owe it to the staff who worked overtime to get this deal done. The Salesman Wayne was very knowledgeable about their product and gave me a lot of good information, Vee was great in keeping my interest and helping get this deal done. And Amit was great. If you ever visit Norm Reeves Honda in Huntington Beach be sure to see Wayne or Vee or Amit, they will take good care of you. Thank you guys!!!!!!!

April 9, 2014

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback. Thanks for the kind review and 5-star rating! I am happy to hear about your positive experience with Wayne. He is an excellent member of our team and will be happy to hear you are enjoying your used car. If you need anything in the future, please come back and see us! Sincerely, Paul Conant General Manager pconant@normreeveshb.com Phone: 714-861-4200

Had a wonderful experience buying my car

by from Corona,Ca |

I bought a Honda Accord Sport this month from this dealer. Vee (short for Veronique) helped me with the whole process. Not only was she knowledgeable, she was very personable and fun! Buying a car can be a tidious process and she sure made it an enjoyable experience. Everyone there was friendly and by the time i was signing the contract, they were like family. They even call to check up on me and the new car and to see if i had any questions.Thak you Vee for a fabulous experience. I would recommend this dealer to anyone thinking of buying a Honda.

April 9, 2014

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback. Thanks for the kind review and 5-star rating! I am happy to hear about your positive experience with Vee. He is an excellent member of our team and will be happy to hear you are enjoying your new Honda. If you need anything in the future, please come back and see us! Sincerely, Paul Conant General Manager pconant@normreeveshb.com Phone: 714-861-4200

great experience

by from huntington beach, ca |

I recently purchased a car from here. I had a great experience. From beginning to end. I have to give thanks to Connie. She was very sweet and easy going. At no point did I feel pressured into my purchase. I would highly recommend this dealership to my friends.

April 9, 2014

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback. Thanks for the kind review and 5-star rating! I am happy to hear about your positive experience with Connie. She is an excellent member of our team and will be happy to hear you are enjoying your new Honda. If you need anything in the future, please come back and see us! Sincerely, Paul Conant General Manager pconant@normreeveshb.com Phone: 714-861-4200

Savvy Buyer

by from Los Angeles |

I came from LA and drove past numerous other more nearby Honda dealers in Culver City, Westminster, Arcadia. I believed Wayne when I called who told me about family owned, and wanting to earn my business. He promised to make the deal I wanted (and the other dealers said no to) if I made the 1.5 hour drive. He was a man of his word and accepted my proposal. I drove off with a beatuiful Honda 2013 Accord on just the terms I thought was fair. Definitely recommend going to Reeves. Ask for Wayne. Well worth the effort!

Great car buying experience

by from Garden Grove |

We are satisfied with the way Wayne at Norm Reeves Honda Huntington Beach operated when selling us our civic LX. My wife went in to just "look" but Wayne convinced us to buy that day. It was the first place we went but we know Honda has the best reputation for long term cars. It was either between a civic or corolla. Our salesman Wayne was Not pushy, he was very customer service oriented and made the overall car buying experience 5 stars. Thank you Norm Reeves but thank you Wayne for being so patient with us. We love our new civic and will send people to you. Jose

Ecstatic with my Pilot!

by from Buena Park, CA |

If I could give 6 stars I would! Had a satisfactory experience at Norm Reeves. I dealt with a very competent and knowledgeable sales person Connie B. She knows her stuff. Made my purchase experience very smooth. I told her what I was looking for and more or less the kind of deal I was hoping to get. She surprised me. All my needs were completely met and I could honestly say I would definitely recommend this dealership but in particular Connie to my family and friends.