World Toyota

5800 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, Atlanta, GA 30341

New 866-414-9836
Used 888-391-4804
Service 888-237-1009

Committed to be excellent in every way

Great Experience

by from Atlanta, GA |

I recently purchased a new Toyota Camry from Mariam Davis at World Toyota, and the entire process was exceptional. Mariam was very knowledgeable, friendly, and a genuinely nice person. She was not pushy and did not try to pressure me into buying anything I did not need. Mariam went the extra mile to make sure I was comfortable and made me feel like a valued customer. The entire transaction was very pleasant and went much more smoothly than I had anticipated. The day after the purchase, Mariam called me to follow-up and also sent an email to make sure I was happy with my car and everything was to my satisfaction. World Toyota, and especially Mariam Davis, left a very positive impression on me. The entire experience of doing business with World Toyota was absolutely wonderful, and I highly recommend this dealership!

February 24, 2015

Thank you for your review and for your business, Thao! We are glad to hear that Mariam and the whole staff treated you right!

Love My New 2015 Rav 4 !

by from Atlanta,GA |

Big Thank You to Salesperson Mariam Davis!! I just leased a GREAT Toyota Rav 4 on February 28th, 2015. She was both gracious and patient. We test drove several Toyota models prior to my ultimate selection. There was no sense of being rushed or pressured what so ever. Mariam worked with her managers to find the best pricing options the best fit my budget on the vehicle models I selected. World Toyota?s model selection is equally impressive. The hardest part is which vehicle to choose. Again Thank you !

March 3, 2015

Paul, we're please Mariam provided you with a great leasing experience. We hope you are enjoying your Rav4!

Couldn't be any happier!

by from Atlanta, GA |

I was in bind to get a new car after my transmission broke in my old car. George at World Toyota was an absolute delight to work with while I was searching for my new Rav4. He made the process simple, and walked me through all the details as I made my purchase. Thank you for a wonderful experience, George! I would definitely recommend going to World Toyota for all your new car needs. Everybody was as friendly as could be, and their top priority is making the customer 100% happy.

February 2, 2015

Merissa, thank you for taking the time to share your purchase experience. We wish you the best with your new Rav4 and we look forward to further assisting you in the future.

World Toyota is the only place to buy!

by from Atlanta, ga |

I went to World Toyota with buying a Prius in mind. My salesperson, George Ofori, was extremely knowledgeable and kind. I went home to think further on the purchase and came down with the flu. George emailed and even gave me tips on how to overcome the flu! Now that's service!! I did go back and buy the car I wanted and also got a great deal.

February 2, 2015

We're glad George took great care of you and assisted you the best way possible. If there is ever anything we can assist you with, please let us know!

Well done.

by from Milledgeville, GA |

Great dealership. We knew what we wanted and George Ofori took good care of us. Definitely recommend.

February 2, 2015

Thank you for your kind review, Mike! We look forward to further assisting you in the future.

Great salesperson helped find the perfect car.

by from Atlanta, Ga |

I recently purchased a 2013 Toyota Corolla from World Toyota. Mariam Davis was a wonderful salesperson who listens and found the perfect car for me. She worked with my budget and made the experience great. if you need a Toyota ask for her she's the best.

January 30, 2015

Dean, thank you for your kind review! We're glad you had a great time purchasing your Corolla with Mariam.

Best deal in town, best salesman too!

by from Atlanta, GA |

I recently bought a new Corolla from World Toyota and I couldn't be happier with the whole process. My salesman was George and let me tell you he was great. I ran into a couple of unexpected delays and George was very patient with me and he never gave me a hard time about it. It felt like he was doing his best for me and I truly appreciated his patience through the whole process, and I got the best deal in town there to boot so I'm a happy customer. Thanks George!

January 28, 2015

Jason, thank you for sharing your car buying experience. We hope you are enjoying your new corolla and we look forward to seeing you again!

Chris Corry Awesome Salesman

by from Flowery branch ga |

Chris Corry is a great salesman. I will definitely buy my next car from him. Sup? BDaddy out!

January 27, 2015

Thank you, Brian! We hope you are enjoying your new car!

Worst Service Center - Repair Quality is BAD

by from Duluth, GA |

One of the worst service center by Toyota - I went here after getting good reviews. They top up car with the all the fluids...but instead of putting car wiper fluid, they put water. It froze during the winter time and i faced lots of trouble. I contacted their customer care center and after long hold - they talked to me....When i told that i want to talk to their service manager Quicy ( i think i spelled it correctly), they never called back and i am still waiting... DONT GO TO THIS SERVICE CENTER, OTHERWISE YOU WILL STUCK WHEN THE TEMPERATURE IS BELOW 0

December 11, 2014

I am very sorry for what you dealt with. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. I would like to see what I can do to earn your business back. -David Hart, General Manager (678)547-9001

Definitely Worth the Drive

by from Memphis, TN |

This was one of the best dealer-related car buying experience I have had. Lisa Edwards made this process pain free and World Toyota provided a price on my new vehicle that was unmatched by any of the three local Toyota dealers in Memphis Tennessee. The trip was worth it for both the exceptional price and fantastic service. Unfortunately the quality of the Corolla means it will probably be 20 years before I need another new car but when I do I will definitely give World Toyota an opportunity for my business and you should too.

November 19, 2014

Thank you for your kind review on Lisa! We look forward to assisting you in the next 20 years! In the meantime, if there is anything we can assist you with, please let us know.

Highly Recommend Sales Lady Mariam Davis

by from Duluth,GA |

I bought new car (Camry SE 2014) from World Toyota. The Sales lady Mariam Davis understood my need and helped me to find the right car.She is very friendly and supported well even after the purchase.Mr Mayor Ayodele in the finance department is good guy to work with. I highly recommend Mariam Davis in World Toyota Sales team!!! Senthil

November 7, 2014

Thank you for your review, Senthil! We are thrilled to hear that Mariam and Mayor helped you find the right vehicle for your needs! We appreciate your business!