World Toyota

5800 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, Atlanta, GA 30341

New 866-414-9836
Used 888-391-4804
Service 888-237-1009

Committed to be excellent in every way

Great Experience

by from Atlanta, GA |

I recently purchased a new Toyota Camry from Mariam Davis at World Toyota, and the entire process was exceptional. Mariam was very knowledgeable, friendly, and a genuinely nice person. She was not pushy and did not try to pressure me into buying anything I did not need. Mariam went the extra mile to make sure I was comfortable and made me feel like a valued customer. The entire transaction was very pleasant and went much more smoothly than I had anticipated. The day after the purchase, Mariam called me to follow-up and also sent an email to make sure I was happy with my car and everything was to my satisfaction. World Toyota, and especially Mariam Davis, left a very positive impression on me. The entire experience of doing business with World Toyota was absolutely wonderful, and I highly recommend this dealership!

February 24, 2015

Thank you for your review and for your business, Thao! We are glad to hear that Mariam and the whole staff treated you right!

Easy Breezy Lemon Squeezy!

by from Atlanta GA |

I bought my car from this dealership and I had the best car buying experience. Thanks to John, Lisa and Jeff who provided us with the best customer service! I would recommend this dealership to anyone!

July 4, 2015

We're glad you had the best car buying experience! Thank you for allowing us to assist you, Leng Leng!

What a JOKE

by from HIram, GA |

The salesman did not give us the time of day. He did not look at my trade-in, he did not come to the car we were wanting to purchase. Guess he was just hanging out the last hour before closing.

Subpar customer service

by from Atlanta |

I've visited World Toyota twice with the hopes of finding a car, but was unsatisfied both times. The first time, the product specialist I worked with gave me information on cars I was interested in, but misinformed me on pricing. It was only after I repeatedly insisted that he was wrong on the price information that he got a pricing specialist and the pricing specialist confirmed that the product specialist was in fact wrong in the information he was giving me about price. I decided to give World Toyota another try. I worked with a different product specialist and was caught off-guard by his display of disinterest and unprofessionalism. Overall, I did not have a good experience at World Toyota

May 5, 2015

I sincerely apologize for what you experienced during both of your visits. Please contact me at 678-547-9001. I would like some additional information and an opportunity to resolve this. -David Hart, General Manager

Great price/great service

by from Tucker, GA |

I'm currently on my third Prius, and the experiences I had in getting my first one serviced and buying my second one from World and Mariam Davis made it a no-brainer so far as buying my third one. World's service department is the best I've ever used, Mariam does everything she can to get you in the car you want, and the fact that World doesn't charge dealer fees automatically gives them a price advantage. If I buy a fourth Prius, it'll be from them.

April 4, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, Chuck! We are thrilled to hear from a repeat customer like you, it REALLY means a lot!

Excellent Customer Service and Experience

by from Atlanta, GA |

I recently purchased a new 2015 Toyota Camry SE from Mariam Davis at World Toyota. Having to deal with Mariam was a breath of fresh air. I have been a part of the buying process before and have had horrible experiences. I never felt pressured to do anything that i didn't want to do. Everything was on my schedule. Mariam is very knowledgeable about the cars, friendly, and a genuinely a nice person. We also had some great intellectual conversion as well, which is something i have never experience when buying a car. Mariam has followed up with me several times to make sure that everything has been going well with me and that i am satisfied with my purchase. I highly recommend speaking with her if you are interested in buying a car. When it is time for me to buy another car, I will only buy from her.

March 28, 2015

Thank you for your kind review on Mariam. We wish you the best with your Camry and look forward to serving you in the future!

Love My New 2015 Rav 4 !

by from Atlanta,GA |

Big Thank You to Salesperson Mariam Davis!! I just leased a GREAT Toyota Rav 4 on February 28th, 2015. She was both gracious and patient. We test drove several Toyota models prior to my ultimate selection. There was no sense of being rushed or pressured what so ever. Mariam worked with her managers to find the best pricing options the best fit my budget on the vehicle models I selected. World Toyota?s model selection is equally impressive. The hardest part is which vehicle to choose. Again Thank you !

March 3, 2015

Paul, we're please Mariam provided you with a great leasing experience. We hope you are enjoying your Rav4!

Couldn't be any happier!

by from Atlanta, GA |

I was in bind to get a new car after my transmission broke in my old car. George at World Toyota was an absolute delight to work with while I was searching for my new Rav4. He made the process simple, and walked me through all the details as I made my purchase. Thank you for a wonderful experience, George! I would definitely recommend going to World Toyota for all your new car needs. Everybody was as friendly as could be, and their top priority is making the customer 100% happy.

February 2, 2015

Merissa, thank you for taking the time to share your purchase experience. We wish you the best with your new Rav4 and we look forward to further assisting you in the future.

World Toyota is the only place to buy!

by from Atlanta, ga |

I went to World Toyota with buying a Prius in mind. My salesperson, George Ofori, was extremely knowledgeable and kind. I went home to think further on the purchase and came down with the flu. George emailed and even gave me tips on how to overcome the flu! Now that's service!! I did go back and buy the car I wanted and also got a great deal.

February 2, 2015

We're glad George took great care of you and assisted you the best way possible. If there is ever anything we can assist you with, please let us know!

Well done.

by from Milledgeville, GA |

Great dealership. We knew what we wanted and George Ofori took good care of us. Definitely recommend.

February 2, 2015

Thank you for your kind review, Mike! We look forward to further assisting you in the future.

Great salesperson helped find the perfect car.

by from Atlanta, Ga |

I recently purchased a 2013 Toyota Corolla from World Toyota. Mariam Davis was a wonderful salesperson who listens and found the perfect car for me. She worked with my budget and made the experience great. if you need a Toyota ask for her she's the best.

January 30, 2015

Dean, thank you for your kind review! We're glad you had a great time purchasing your Corolla with Mariam.