Earnhardt Buick GMC

6315 E Auto Park Dr, Mesa, AZ 85206

Best Customer Skills!

by from Gilbert, Arizona |

Jeremy Corrie has excellent people skills in every dealing I've had with him. Lucky is the customer who can work with him!

Always Great Service!

by from Mesa, AZ |

I was late in calling for an appointment due to a family emergency, but Eddie was kind enough to work me in. The services was excellent, as always, and I always recommend Earnhardt Buick GMC to everyone possible! Much appreciated!

Earnhardt GMC service

by from Mesa, AZ |

I went in expecting to have to replace my air filter and interior air filter. Both were clean and I was advised as such. I have been to other service facilities and this would have been a sale just because I inquired. I have a lot of trust for the techs and service reps at Earnhardt. Thanks, Charles Stanley

Excellent Selling Process

by from Buckeye, AZ |

We have purchased many vehicles and we were very impressed with Chris Gabbard, he approached us immediately upon arriving, have never experienced a Sales Manager take the time to do that. At that moment I knew I wanted to do business with him. Everyone we dealt with was amazing, Thanks to Tom our salesperson and Tracy in finance, she was always very helpful and answered all my questions. Great team!! Thank You!!

Great Service!!! Outstanding! Not push at all!!!

by from Mesa, AZ |

this was the first time i bought a new truck. the service was amazing. I worked with Lantz, Roger, Rip, Chad and Chris. I couldn't have asked for a better experience with your company.

Great service

by from mesa az |

This is the second time I service my SUV and the service was excellent both time. Highly recommend this dealer.

Great service performed to committed schedule

by from Mesa, AZ |

Great service. Diagnosed and resolved the problems on the schedule that was committed to. I was kept informed every step of the way and provided a loaner vehicle as we'll. No complaints.

Great Sales Experience

by from Apache Junction, Arizona |

Since my Buick 2007 Lucerne was getting to be a regular resident at the service dept, I decided to get a new Buick. This decision was based on the positive sales experience I had in 2007 and the good service I had received from Mark Hibbert in service. The 2014 sales experience went well--I guess-- because the dealership had the car I wanted and I did not have to go through a long sales ordeal. I enjoyed working with Cole, Chad, Stacey and Mark H. I told Cole it would be the easiest sale he ever made and I believe for both of us it was! I enjoyed meeting, in addition to those already cited, Cole's baby kitten sleeping in the desk drawer.

Purchase

by from Mesa, AZ |

Rip Rios was a pleasure to deal with. No hard sale approach, he listened to my needs and worked very hard to met them. His co-worker, Chad, was also very helpful, the two were great to deal with. I love my Encore!!

1st Class Customer Service

by from Gilbert, AZ |

I never have any problems, they get my car and take care of everything. This dealership is definitely first class in customer service. I am a customer for life!