Hampton Toyota

New 866-221-6674
Used 888-355-6345
Service 888-437-4309

Hampton Has It!

Best car-purchasing experience I?ve ever had

by from Lafayette, Louisiana |

After planning and searching for several months, I found the pre-owned 2012 Camry SE I was looking for at Hampton Toyota. Working with the Internet Sales Department was a pleasure, the staff were very professional, knowledgeable and extremely courteous. Tom Webb provided outstanding assistance, support and attention throughout the process. Tom is helpful, knowledgeable, and genuinely committed to the customer's happiness. Charles Boatmon, the finance manager, was professional, efficient and friendly with the financials and answered all my questions. Hampton seems to actually care about their customers. If you have any doubts, talk to Heather Janecke, the customer relations manager. Overall, Hampton provided the best car-purchasing experience I?ve ever had.

October 15, 2012

Its was a pleasure working for you Mrs. Bland. We greatly appreciate your business.Enjoy your Beautiful Camry! :)Hampton Automotive General Manager

Great place to shop!

by from Zachary, LA |

After shopping for weeks for a Chevy Silverado we found Hampton had the best prices around. We drove from Baton Rouge and the experience was great. Hannah was very friendly and helpful. I will definitely go back to shop for our next car. Also they have some good popcorn.

March 5, 2014

Thank you for the great review Randy P! We're delighted to know that you had a pleasant experience with Hannah and that you enjoyed the popcorn. We appreciate your business and look forward to doing business with you in the future! Enjoy your new ride!

great customer service

by from scott, la |

contacted sales through website, responded very quickly, and repeatedly. wanted to help me find what I was looking for. great customer service.

March 5, 2014

Thank you Timiche for the review. We strive for exceptional customer service and we're happy that you had a great experience. Thank you for your business!

Purchase July 2012

by from Youngsville, LA |

My wife and I were shopping for a vehicle last year, and were very pleased with the service we received. We were not sure of what which SUV we were looking for, but finally decided on the HIghlander, and were able to work out a deal to fit our price range. My wife has had to go back a few times for oil changes and a sensor that was on in the car, and was always greeted with a smile and it was taken care of very quickly. We would def. buy another vehicle from them.

March 5, 2014

Thank you Michael G for the review. We are happy to know that we were able to quickly take care of you and your wife's concerns with the Highlander. We appreciate your business and look forward to doing business with you in the future!

Dustyn Manuel and Hampton Toyota were excellent!

by from Mamou, La. |

Making a major purchase can be a stressful event. Dustyn Manuel made this a wonderful experience. I looked on line and spotted a car I wanted, Dustyn contacted me and met with me at my convenience. The process went smoothly and in a short time I was driving away, the proud owner of a new vehicle. Everyone at Hampton were great and I will definitely buy my next vehicle with them

December 15, 2013

Thank you Lori for this awesome review! We are pleased to know that Dustyn Manuel made your purchasing experience convenient and smoothly. We appreciate your business and enjoy your new vehicle!

Never contacted me!

by from Lafayette, La. |

Never contacted me! i guess the car i was looking at did not cost enough for the to contact me.

December 15, 2013

We certainly apologize for the inconvenience and would like to assist you with the car that you inquired about. All inquiries submitted are reviewed by management and responded to accordingly. We were not able to locate an inquiry that was not responded to. Please contact me, Robie Choate, at 337-984-5010 Ext. 202 and I will be happy to help you.

Awesome Experience!

by from Church Point, LA |

My husband and I were looking for a Rav4 this past Saturday, and we found one online at Hampton Toyota. We called the number online expecting to leave a message for Monday, and Mr. Tom answered and told us we were welcome to go check it out that evening ( this was 6:30pm, and they were supposed to have closed at 6pm). We show up around 7pm and check out the Rav4, which I fell in love with. I told Mr. Tom I was very interested, and would probably want to purchase, and that since it was after hours for them we could come back Monday morning. He offered us to purchase that night if we wanted, which of course we did! Our salesmen were Mr. Tom and Mr. Russell, and both were super friendly along with the rest of the staff. We were impressed with them helping us and allowing us to purchase a vehicle so late, when I'm sure everyone was ready to get home to their families. So thank you so much for the friendly staff and awesome service. We highly recommend Hampton Toyota!!

March 5, 2014

Thank you for the great review! We are happy that you had an awesome service experience with our frinedly staff. We appreciate your business and look forward to doing business with you in the future!

Misrepresented a used car

by from Tyler, TX |

We drove 4 hours from Texas to get to this dealership. We were told the used car we were coming to look at was in pristine condition. We got there and the car was far from pristine. It was well-used and very scratched up on the outside. The car had bugs and dirty spots on it after it has been freshly washed and the seats were visibly filthy with crumbs in the crack after is was "detailed". Oh, and there was a crack in the windshield. I knew more about the car then the salesman who claimed he only knew information on the newer cars. They should've given us a salesman who knew more about the car than we did. He even told me you know more about this system than I do(talking about the bluetooth). I'm not trying to rip this place to pieces, but you would think they would have told us that it was well-used since we were driving four hours to look at it. If you're driving a long way to look at a car make sure you get them to literally tell you every thing about it, because we feel like we were misguided and wasted our gas and time. Friendly enough, but not impressed.

July 10, 2013

Sorry for the way you feel about bieng misguided by our Sales Team. The car did have minor bug paint damage and could not be washed off. The seats were also stained and the car had a small crack in the windsheild, which we offered to replace. All of this should have been disclosed to you prior to your arrival. Sorry you made the trip all the way down here and not pleased with the cars condition. We will use this negative review as a training guide to allow us to better improve our continued strive for excellence.

Buyer beware classic bait and switch...

by from Pearland, tx |

I was interested in a 2010 acura tl they had advertised on their website and cars.com. When I emailed and inquired about purchasing the vehicle I was told the price was a mistake. I have screenshots from both websites with the price advertised on it. I emailed back and forth with them but no resolution whatsoever. Beware if you are dealing with this group...

July 2, 2013

Sorry the price on the Acura listed online was incorrect. We reached out to every customer that was inquiring about the Acura letting them know about the Correct price before they made the trip all the way down to the dealership. We are a very transparent dealership and have owned up to our mistake and apologize for any inconvience.

Philip Renoux

by from Lafayette, La |

Ater searching on the internet I sent an email for a price quote to Hampton Toyota on Sunday and by Monday Russell Zay called to answer any questions and I was thinking I could not afford the Tacoma since I still owed one year on the vehicle I was trading in. When I informed Russell about my finances and that I must wait a year until payed off. He stated he would get figures from his finance advisor and email me offers. Within fifteen minutes I had an email offer on my car to trade in. I went to see Russell that afternoon and although he was busy he took time to start our deal and showed me the vehicle he had in mind then he was called away due to previous appointments that were scheduled today and he politely got me in touch with Tom Webb who stepped up and did a great job showing me the trucks that would fit my needs. By the end of the day I had purchased a Tacoma sport with towing package that would fit my towing needs and then onto financing where Charles took over and guided me throught the finance choices that I wanted. overall at great group of salesmen no pressure and felt like they were concerned wtih making me happy with the choice I made. Thanks again Tom and Russell.

March 13, 2013

Thank you for your business Philip and this great review! If you have any questions or concerns later on regarding your Tacoma, please call us! Enjoy your Tacoma!

Not going back

by from Maurice, LA |

I went to look for used minivans. Was walked all over the dealership because the saleswoman didn't know where anything was. She went to check where the used vans were and I left.

March 7, 2013

Sorry to hear about your experience. I would like the opportunity to go over your situation. Please contact me at 337-984-5010