Hampton Toyota

New 866-221-6674
Used 888-355-6345
Service 888-437-4309

Hampton Has It!

Best car-purchasing experience I?ve ever had

by from Lafayette, Louisiana |

After planning and searching for several months, I found the pre-owned 2012 Camry SE I was looking for at Hampton Toyota. Working with the Internet Sales Department was a pleasure, the staff were very professional, knowledgeable and extremely courteous. Tom Webb provided outstanding assistance, support and attention throughout the process. Tom is helpful, knowledgeable, and genuinely committed to the customer's happiness. Charles Boatmon, the finance manager, was professional, efficient and friendly with the financials and answered all my questions. Hampton seems to actually care about their customers. If you have any doubts, talk to Heather Janecke, the customer relations manager. Overall, Hampton provided the best car-purchasing experience I?ve ever had.

October 15, 2012

Its was a pleasure working for you Mrs. Bland. We greatly appreciate your business.Enjoy your Beautiful Camry! :)Hampton Automotive General Manager

by from Lafayette, LA |

My wife and I purchased a Toyota Sienna van from Hampton Toyota today. The car-choosing process was very pleasant and informative. The sales person was truly interested in helping us find the right vehicle for us and our growing family. The car-pricing experience was as pleasant as can be expected, but any stress involved in that process was more than compensated for by the deal we struck. We got a very good price and a more than fair trade-in price. Once the price was negotiated, the car-purchase process was quick and pleasant.

May 15, 2014

Thank you for purchasing your new Sienna with Hampton Toyota!We are delighted to know that you had a very pleasant and informative experience. We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to serving you for any of your future vehicle needs.

by from Lafayette, LA |

I have just purchased a new Sienna van from Hampton Toyota in Lafayette, LA. I have been a long-time Toyota owner, but this is my first time interacting with Hampton Toyota. The car-choosing process was extremely pleasant and the car-pricing (negotiations) process was also pleasant as car-buying goes. Once the price was settled, the remaining car-purchase process was swift and not stressful. Any stress in the pricing process was over-compensated by the deal we struck. I got a really good price and a more-than-fair price on my trade-in (an old sienna van).

May 15, 2014

Thank you for purchasing your new Sienna with Hampton Toyota!We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to serving you for any of your future vehicle needs.

Great place to shop!

by from Zachary, LA |

After shopping for weeks for a Chevy Silverado we found Hampton had the best prices around. We drove from Baton Rouge and the experience was great. Hannah was very friendly and helpful. I will definitely go back to shop for our next car. Also they have some good popcorn.

March 5, 2014

Thank you for the great review Randy P! We're delighted to know that you had a pleasant experience with Hannah and that you enjoyed the popcorn. We appreciate your business and look forward to doing business with you in the future! Enjoy your new ride!

great customer service

by from scott, la |

contacted sales through website, responded very quickly, and repeatedly. wanted to help me find what I was looking for. great customer service.

March 5, 2014

Thank you Timiche for the review. We strive for exceptional customer service and we're happy that you had a great experience. Thank you for your business!

Purchase July 2012

by from Youngsville, LA |

My wife and I were shopping for a vehicle last year, and were very pleased with the service we received. We were not sure of what which SUV we were looking for, but finally decided on the HIghlander, and were able to work out a deal to fit our price range. My wife has had to go back a few times for oil changes and a sensor that was on in the car, and was always greeted with a smile and it was taken care of very quickly. We would def. buy another vehicle from them.

March 5, 2014

Thank you Michael G for the review. We are happy to know that we were able to quickly take care of you and your wife's concerns with the Highlander. We appreciate your business and look forward to doing business with you in the future!

Dustyn Manuel and Hampton Toyota were excellent!

by from Mamou, La. |

Making a major purchase can be a stressful event. Dustyn Manuel made this a wonderful experience. I looked on line and spotted a car I wanted, Dustyn contacted me and met with me at my convenience. The process went smoothly and in a short time I was driving away, the proud owner of a new vehicle. Everyone at Hampton were great and I will definitely buy my next vehicle with them

December 15, 2013

Thank you Lori for this awesome review! We are pleased to know that Dustyn Manuel made your purchasing experience convenient and smoothly. We appreciate your business and enjoy your new vehicle!

Never contacted me!

by from Lafayette, La. |

Never contacted me! i guess the car i was looking at did not cost enough for the to contact me.

December 15, 2013

We certainly apologize for the inconvenience and would like to assist you with the car that you inquired about. All inquiries submitted are reviewed by management and responded to accordingly. We were not able to locate an inquiry that was not responded to. Please contact me, Robie Choate, at 337-984-5010 Ext. 202 and I will be happy to help you.

Awesome Experience!

by from Church Point, LA |

My husband and I were looking for a Rav4 this past Saturday, and we found one online at Hampton Toyota. We called the number online expecting to leave a message for Monday, and Mr. Tom answered and told us we were welcome to go check it out that evening ( this was 6:30pm, and they were supposed to have closed at 6pm). We show up around 7pm and check out the Rav4, which I fell in love with. I told Mr. Tom I was very interested, and would probably want to purchase, and that since it was after hours for them we could come back Monday morning. He offered us to purchase that night if we wanted, which of course we did! Our salesmen were Mr. Tom and Mr. Russell, and both were super friendly along with the rest of the staff. We were impressed with them helping us and allowing us to purchase a vehicle so late, when I'm sure everyone was ready to get home to their families. So thank you so much for the friendly staff and awesome service. We highly recommend Hampton Toyota!!

March 5, 2014

Thank you for the great review! We are happy that you had an awesome service experience with our frinedly staff. We appreciate your business and look forward to doing business with you in the future!