Hampton Toyota

New 866-221-6674 New866-221-6674
Used 888-355-6345 Used888-355-6345
Service 888-437-4309 Service 888-437-4309

Hampton Has It!

Best car-purchasing experience I?ve ever had

by from Lafayette, Louisiana |

After planning and searching for several months, I found the pre-owned 2012 Camry SE I was looking for at Hampton Toyota. Working with the Internet Sales Department was a pleasure, the staff were very professional, knowledgeable and extremely courteous. Tom Webb provided outstanding assistance, support and attention throughout the process. Tom is helpful, knowledgeable, and genuinely committed to the customer's happiness. Charles Boatmon, the finance manager, was professional, efficient and friendly with the financials and answered all my questions. Hampton seems to actually care about their customers. If you have any doubts, talk to Heather Janecke, the customer relations manager. Overall, Hampton provided the best car-purchasing experience I?ve ever had.

October 16, 2012

Its was a pleasure working for you Mrs. Bland. We greatly appreciate your business.Enjoy your Beautiful Camry! :)Hampton Automotive General Manager

Good Service but my 2013 Avalon was damaged

by from Lafayette, La. 70508 |

I brought my 2013 Toyota Avalon in for scheduled maintenance last year. Everything went well as usual. That weekend I washed my car at home like I normally do and noticed the right front mud flap was bent out and scratched. I continued to wash the area and saw that the rocker panel was scraped and pain strings visible. I called to complain and they said to bring it in asap. I brought it in the next day and my Service advisor sent me Likes paint and Body for an estimate. The estimate included a door ding on the drivers side which I purchased coverage for. I brought the car back to Hampton and my Service Advisor said she checked around to see if anyone ran over anything while my car was in for service and no one fessed up so she concluded maybe my Wife ran over something and didn't realize. I called her and she told me she didn't run over anything. I've written several complaints regarding this matter and I haven't received one reply. This is bad business especially since I have been a long time customer dating back to 1994 when I purchased my 1994 Mitsubishi Galant. Someone in Management needs to address this complaint.

May 6, 2016

Michael, we are sorry to hear that you have experienced unsatisfactory service here and would like to speak with you further. Please contact our Service Manager Tom Jardell at 855-971-9966 so that we can discuss a possible resolution to this matter.

Good Experience at Dealership

by from Lafayette LA |

We were very pleased with our sales experience at Hampton Toyota. The sales person we dealt with, Michelen Segura was very professional and not at all pushy. She answered all our questions, got the answer if she wasn't sure of it and did not resort to any 'sales games'. While already a happy car buying experience, another employee made our experience extra special. When picking up our new car on , I mentioned that I had lost a gold wedding band some time ago under the drivers seat of our trade-in. I told Michelen that we had tried everything to get the ring out...but that if one of the service people could remove the seat and return it to me, I would reward them with $100. We left the dealership but within 45 minutes, Michelen called us and told us that the ring had been retrieved. We returned to the dealership where Michelen introduced us to the young man, Michael Jankuski, who had gotten the ring out. We tried to give him the $100 as promised, but he refused, insisting he was just doing the right thing. That was way above and beyond the call...we were very touched by his kindness. We would consider Hampton Toyota when purchasing another vehicle due to this experience.

December 8, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind testimonial. It has always been our goal to treat our customers like family at Hampton Toyota, and it always will be. We are so glad that we were able to provide you with such a pleasant car buying experience! We sincerely appreciate your business, and we hope you love your new car! Please come back and see us!

Worst service ever

by from Broussard, la |

Took my car in for a service and all fluids were suppose to be filled checked windshield fluid totally empty

June 25, 2015

We apologize for your experience with our service department. We would like to speak with you in regards to this incident. Please contact Tom Jardel Service Manager or Tosha Lantier Customer Relations Manager at 337-984-5010 to discuss further. Thank you.

Nice Experience

by from Lake Charles |

I bought a new Prius from Hampton Toyota last year. Dustyn was very nice to deal with and I got a great deal. I would buy my next new car from Hampton.

June 25, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We are delighted to hear you had a nice experience with Dustyn. Enjoy your new Prius and we look forward to servicing you in the future!

Awesome service and the employees were great

by from Lafayette, Louisiana |

I would recommend Hampton Toyota to anyone out there looking for a car, new or used. On April 27th, 2015 I bought a 2012 Toyota Camry LE. The employees were very nice, the dealership was very very clean, and they all had a great sense of humor. The buying process for quick and easy.

June 25, 2015

Thanks for the great review Rocky! We are happy to see you had such a great experience with our team. We look forward to servicing you in the future!

2 hours to COMPLETE a car purchase? Really? YEP!

by from Lafayette, LA |

I chose to shop via internet because of the convenience and to check pricing. I began my internet search for automobiles that would fit my budget and lifestyle. I sent inquiries to several dealerships, including Hampton Toyota. I had a response from Hannah Callen with Hampton within 10 minutes of sending it. She included her personal cell phone number so that I could contact her immediately. That was at 2:36 p.m. - I got to the dealership around 3:45. We discussed where I wanted to be with my payments, chose a vehicle and by 5:30 the paperwork was complete and my new Camry was being detailed! I will definitely refer all of my friends to Hannah. When I'm in the market for a new car again, I'll be contacting Hampton!

November 20, 2014

Thank you Angie for the wonderful review! We are delighted to know that Hannah Callen was prompt and available to ensure that you had a great experience. We appreciate your business and enjoy your new 2014 Toyota Camry!

Pleasant Car Buying Experience

by from Baton Rouge, Louisiana |

Car shopping can be very stressful. I was a bit apprehensive at first, but Hannah, Robie & Kyle made my car purchase as easy as ever! The entire process was handled promptly and professionally from beginning to end. There were no demands or pressure to "Seal the deal". I felt I was allowed time and space to make the right decision and for that I am grateful. I will always refer friends and family to Hamptons!

November 20, 2014

Thank you for the excellent review! We are very delighted to know that Hannah, Robie, and Kyle made your car purchase as easy as ever. We appreciate your business and enjoy your new set of wheels!

Great Experience on the Web with Russell Zay

by from Ball, LA |

I shopped on line for a new vehicle with 3 different dealerships which included Metairie, Lafayette and my hometown. My local dealership would not deal with me on line period. I dealt back and forth with Metairie and Lafayette on price for a few days finally deciding to drive to Lafayette to speak to Russell in person and look at the vehicle of my choice. My son drove down with me and the vehicle was waiting on us upon arrival. We went for our test drive with Russell and of course was extremely pleased with the Camry. Russell and I then went to discuss my trade and what my bottom line for the purchase would be. I was extremely pleased with Russell and with Janine in the office however; I was promised a debit card (as a little perk) when I finished signing all of the papers that I have yet to receive. I'm making an appointment in the service department and will write another review upon completion of my visit. I would recommend Russell to anyone wanting to buy a vehicle.

October 27, 2014

Thank you Sheila for the great review! We are happy to know that you are extremely pleased with the experience you had with Russell Zay and Janine as well as with your Camry. We apologize for any inconvenience with the additional perk but please give us a call at 337-984-5010 so that we can resolve your concern right away. Enjoy your Toyota Camry!

Satisfied Customer!

by from New Iberia, LA |

I just purchased a 2014 Toyota 4 Runner from Hanna Callen. I don't particularly care to purchase out of town, but Hampton Toyota and Hanna offered me the best deal on my new purchase and my trade. Hanna did her best to find the vehicle that I wanted and I went home with it the same day. Couldn't be any happier!!

October 8, 2014

Thank you for the great review! We are delighted to know that Hannah Callen was able to offer you the best deal on your new 4Runner and for your trade. We appreciate your business and enjoy your new 2014 Toyota 4Runner!