Bob Sight Kia

1700 S Noland Rd, Independence, MO 64055

New 888-481-4576 New 888-481-4576
Used 888-479-4110 Used 888-479-4110
Service 877-227-1902 Service 877-227-1902

Great car buying experience!

by from Kansas City, MO |

I was looking for a specific blue forte (they were pretty hard to find in the area) and ended up at Bob Sight Kia in Independence. From the beginning to end, my experience was awesome. Matt Boutte (my salesman) did a fantastic job at helping me find the car that I wanted (they had to go get it for me from another dealership) and most importantly at the price that I wanted. He was very helpful, as this was my first car buying experience. I was pretty nervous about it but he definitely made the experience a great one. I also want give a shout out to Andy Pack (Manager), he helped to seal the deal with my new 2015 Kia Forte. I was very appreciative of all the help from these two guys. Will definitely go back whenever I am ready for another car. Highly recommend this dealership! Make sure to ask for Matt B.! He was awesome! Thank you for a great car buying experience!

All well until you have to take it in for service.

by from Independence Missouri |

I have bought two new cars from Bob Sight Kia. The 1st car the paint came off the driver's side door handle. It was blue underneath. They said that the car had been wrecked prior and not covered. I said I bought the car new from them. They would not repaint the door handle. From the time I bought the car the door never was wrecked. I took it in for a whining noise. I told them it was the air conditioning pulley. They replaced another pulley, called me back and said it still made noise. I ended up paying for both the replaced pulley and a rebuilt air conditioning unit. They gave me a "discount" because they replaced the wrong item. The newest car, after 15,000 miles a tire developed a bulge. I just called them and they said, sorry, not covered. "did you his a pothole?" . Does it matter? I live in Kansas City. I hit potholes everyday. Everyone does. Should a tire not hold up to a pot hole? There is a warranty on the tire. It came with the car booklet. It states that the tire is covered but pro rated. Tell me, just how good is a dealership if they will not stand behind their product? I thought at one time they were one of the better places they are just like all the rest.

February 2, 2016

Mark, we're glad you came in to see us over the weekend and we could get everything worked out. We hope the new tire is working well for you but please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any problems in the future. If there is ever anything else we can do for you, feel free to drop to see us once again. Thank you!

My first car in MY name in a LONG time

by from Blue Springs, MO |

I just went in to look! I have always been interested in the KIA Soul, finally decided to check it out. Bob Sight Kia in Independence MO was where I landed. I have not had a car fully mine and in my name in years. The staff were very helpful, first asked me where I was comfortable with my payments before showing me the cars. Then took me straight out to the Soul I could love and afford. Worked wonders with me on the terms and I went home that night with a brand new car that I adore. David- Mr. C was my dealer and he was awesome. I will definitely go back in the future. Just 2 days after getting my new car it iced and snowed on a work day. My Soul was a small steady and gentlemanly TANK on the road. Drives great and we feel so safe inside! Thank you!!!

January 20, 2016

We're glad you found us during your search for a Soul, Wendy! It's awesome to hear how much you enjoyed working with our team while you were with us and we hope you'll come back to see us if there's anything else you need. Thank you!

Awesome Customer Service

by from Cole Camp, MO |

We have bought 2 cars from BobSight Kia in Independence Missouri and each time have had an amazing easy experience. From beginning to end we couldn't ask for a better experience each time. Jim Esloo was our last salesman and he was extremely patient with this picky purchaser. LOL Josh Palindo was our salesman back in 2014 and he was and still is top notch. Thank you both for a east buying experience! We will never go anywhere else!

January 20, 2016

Thank you for your continued support, Bill and Elizabeth! Customer service is definitely one of our team's highest priorities and we're thrilled you had such a great experience with Jim this time and with Josh your first time with us. We can't wait to help you out again in the future!

Cant belive i bought a Kia.

by from Kansas City |

My wife brought an Optima to my job to look at , instantly loved it when I saw it. I walked around the vehicle could not believe it was Kia. The next day we went to the deslership and Matt Boutte sealed the deal for me. Very good customer service.

January 19, 2016

That's what we like to hear! The Optima is one of our favorites and we're glad you loved it too. If you ever have any questions about your new ride, please stop back in to see us again soon. Thank you!

Couldn't believe what they did for me!

by from independence,mo |

Wasn't sure i would get approved....but i did! Jim Elslo was great, he didn't promise me anything and i appreciated that and the honesty. The process took about 3 hrs. and when it was all said and done i ended up with a 2015! I would recommend him and the dealership to anyone looking for a new car!

Best car buying experience

by from Independence Mo |

This is my 2 nd car purchase from Bryan Burhler and I have to say this is the smoothest and no pressure car buying ive ever had . I have been treated very fairly and with respect . Bryan goes over and beond to make sure the process is easy and I'm satisfied . He is very good about going over all the features on the vehicle . Il be back next year !

Great service from Mr "C" at Bob sight kia

by from Kansas City, ks |

I was looking for a car and was helped by Mr. "C", he was very helpful and knowledgable about the cars and got me a really good deal that was in my price range.

Great car buying experience

by from Independence, MO. |

This is our second car we have bought from this dealership and have been very pleased with the entire buying process. Our salesman both times has been Jim Elsloo and he has gotten us good deals with the car we wanted both times. We will continue to come here for our next car purchase as well.

2nd purchase from dealership....friendly staff..

by from Independence, Mo. |

Friendly sales staff, clean dealership. Good supply of vehicles. Traded in a leased vehicle also got thru same dealer.