Bob Sight Kia

Used 888-479-4110
Service 877-227-1902

Our great purchase experience of a 2013 Kia Soul

by from Independence, MO |

We bought this 2013 Kia Soul Plus on 3-28-2013. We were so pleased with the service from our salesman, David May, and the manager there. Very fair price, trade in value and just extremely nice people. We were in and out of there with a new car in 1.5 hours, and that included a 30 minute test drive! We are now customers for life. God bless you all and keep up the great work. Eddie & Becky White, Independence, MO

April 1, 2013

What a wonderful review! We are so pleased that you had such a nice experience with us and really hope you are enjoying your new 2013 Kia Soul. Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing!!

Great car buying experience!

by from Kansas City, MO |

I was looking for a specific blue forte (they were pretty hard to find in the area) and ended up at Bob Sight Kia in Independence. From the beginning to end, my experience was awesome. Matt Boutte (my salesman) did a fantastic job at helping me find the car that I wanted (they had to go get it for me from another dealership) and most importantly at the price that I wanted. He was very helpful, as this was my first car buying experience. I was pretty nervous about it but he definitely made the experience a great one. I also want give a shout out to Andy Pack (Manager), he helped to seal the deal with my new 2015 Kia Forte. I was very appreciative of all the help from these two guys. Will definitely go back whenever I am ready for another car. Highly recommend this dealership! Make sure to ask for Matt B.! He was awesome! Thank you for a great car buying experience!

Best car buying experience by far

by from Independence |

We were in search of a mid size SUV and decided to check out Kia because of the great warranty they offer and I fell in love with the 2015 Sorrento! Our salesman was Bryan Buehler and he was AWESOME! Laid back, easy going all around nice guy! Also a shout out to Paul Hanson who was also a big help as well. This was the easiest, quickest by far best car buying experience we have ever encountered and would recommend anyone in search of a nice vehicle for a reasonable price and great warranty to check them out, thanks again guys I'm sure we'll be back in the future! #TeamBobKia

Thank You Joshua at Bob Kia!

by from Independence, MO |

I just purchased a 2015 Cadenza, the fourth car I've bought at Bob Sight Kia in Independence, MO. Joshua was my salesman and he did everything he could to get me into this car, there was NO giving up in him! Everytime I have bought a car, they have worked with me and have done everything they could to get me the car I wanted. They gave me an incredible deal on the car I was trading in and made sure I was happy with the "deal" I was getting. I would recommend anyone wanting to buy a Kia to go to Bob Sight. I've also, not had any problems with the Kia's I've owned, they are great cars and Bob Sight Kia is a great dealership. A personal thank you to Joshua...make sure you ask for him!

Great auto buying experience

by from Kansas City, MO |

I worked with Josh Palladino and had an awesome experience. The process was easy and the customer service was fantastic. The whole staff was friendly and helpful and they gave me a great deal on a used vehicles. I would recommend Bob Sight Kia to everybody who wanys a new or used vehicle.

Used car review

by from Independence, MO |

Wonderful buying experience. Found a great used Jeep for a great price. I'll be going back. I shopped around. Ended back at this dealer.

Credit Score?

by from Independence,Missouri |

Went to look at a used vehicle and after thinking about it, i didnt like it, with the little money i had to put down, they stressed i could get approved if i wanted it. So i test drove it and still kinda wasnt sold on how much for the mileage that was on it, not to mention it was a older model. So after thinking if i could get approved i might as well maybe consider another if they claim they could do it.. It was taken longer then i expected and had to leave. I kinda didnt want them to try it and by the time i said no they already started it the paperwork. Its been about a month and iv received around 10 letters from different banks and lenders denying me for credit approval. I honestly dont like the fact they ran my name this many times. Period! If i knew my credit was being ran 10+ times i would have laughed and said NO THANK YOU! Moral of this, if you dont have 720+ dont bother. Every paper im getting says 672, and it wasnt good enough to loan me 1500 of what i was short of from cash to buy out right. Watch your self with these people. They only want to sell you, not help you. Ill never go back. Even when my score gets higher. lol

June 2, 2014

We are sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with us! If there is anything we can do to help resolve this matter, please don't hesitate to contact our Finance Department at 816-461-0200.

the fastest and nicest

by from kansas city mo |

The best car buying by far in 22 years of buying cars.called my salesmantold him I want to test drive a car that morning. he had warn the car up that cold February morning.and in less than a hour I was home with my car.there was no sitting and hagle for hours wasn't pushy.I'm still amazed 3 yrs later how great it was........had to take car in for service un freakin believable...still to this day total respect and very helpful They took my car handle everything.explained what happen and how they fix it.I will always deal with bob sight from now on

November 12, 2013

Thank you so much for this kind review! We are so pleased to hear you have had such a great experience with us over the last 3 years, thank you so much for your loyalty! We hope you are still enjoying your car and thank you for being a part of the Bob Sight family!

Very Happy with my experience

by from Kansas City, MO |

From beginning to end, I was treated very well. I was hesitant that I was going to be able to afford a car that would meet my needs, but Sal Termini put me in a New Kia Soul at a price I could afford, and took my old junker off my hands to boot. I love being able to trust that I can get from point A to Point B affordably and comfortably without having to worry that I'm going to break down or go bankrupt in the process. I drive 3000 miles per month on average. This makes such as huge difference that I didn't have to fight for a car that met my needs. Thank you!

September 9, 2013

We are pleased you had such a great experience with KIA and hope you are enjoying your new car!!

Great Experience

by from Independence, Mo |

Bought a new Sorento and had a great experiance at Bob Sights Kia. The Paul worked with us in getting the vehicle that we were looking for. He was friendly, curtiuos, straight forward and easy to communicate with. I would recommend purchasing a vehicle at this dealership... Ask for Paul..

September 4, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this great review! We are thrilled you had a great experience and hope you enjoy your car for years to come!

Great Experience

by from Blue Springs |

My wife was wanting a new Kia Soul because she was not real happy with our Ford Fusion. I was a bit skeptical but Chuck Harmon answered all our questions, hammered out a great deal and we were able to get a top of the line Soul for the same price as our mid-range style Fusion. The wife is happy with her new wheels, I'm happy because I got a better car and not paying anything else out of my pocket. I told Chuck what I was looking for, and to be honest ready to walk away, and Chuck made the whole process easy, priced right, and did not waste our time. The whole process took less than 3 hours and that was only because I sat and talked Chuck's leg off, but he didn't mind. If I could, I would send a 100 people to Chuck to buy a new car, great guy, great service and a great car.

August 13, 2013

WOW! What a wonderful review, we like Chuck quite a bit too!! Thank you so much for stopping by to give us this awesome review and we hope you enjoy your new Soul for years to come!!