1795 Maplelawn, Troy, MI 48084

Service 888-536-8756

Make the choice

Great Experience

by from Atlanta Mi |

My Husband and I had been searching out a used Mercedes ML350, We had been considering traveling out of state to purchase the vehicle we were looking for as we were not finding what we were looking for in MI, when Cars.com lead us to exactly what we were looking for at Suburban Volvo in Troy Mi. We were connected with Sales Associate Tim Pieprzyk, He was able to give us a best price quote, we set up a 10am meeting the following day to see the vehicle. Suburban Volvo handles registration, plates and tags on site, very convenient. We were on the road with our new vehicle in less than 2hrs. Our experience was excellent, Tim is very personable and was a pleasure to deal with. I'd recommend Suburban Volvo of Troy to anyone looking for a hassle free experience.

June 22, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We're delighted to hear that we were able to find you the perfect vehicle that fit all of your car shopping needs. We always strive to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service to ensure their dealership experience is one to remember. Enjoy the new Mercedes ML350, and we hope to serve you again in the future!

New Volvo S60 T5 from Bill Burston - Fantastic!!!

by from Bloomfield Hills, MI |

Two weeks ago, I had to buy a new car very quickly when my 2006 Ford Fusion with only 172,000 miles had the engine die without any warning lights or indicator lamps signaling any trouble. So, I had owned Volvos before and I went to Suburban Volvo to see a new Volvo S60 they had on the lot. I got an email from Bill Burston after I checked out the car online and indicated I was interested. I told Bill my predicament and within a few days, I had a new Caspian blue Volvo S60 T5 with the Premium package. Just what I needed and wanted. Bill was a terrific salesman. No hard pitch, just good information and great service during the whole process. I'd recommend Bill to anyone looking for a good salesman.

BEST DEALER

by from DETROIT, MI |

I went to suburban Volvo for a XC60 Sports Utility. It did not take me long to leave with one. Salesman Bill Burston was great! He made sure my wife and I were completely satisfied. It was our first time there and it will not be the last.

Service at Suburban Volvo

by from Macomb, MI |

Had my Volvo S60 in service for a recall. I was greeted by Alonzo and kept appraised of the service. Service was completed in about an hour. Very pleased.

Jackie

by from Midland, MI |

Bill Burston is the best! He is so easy and honest to work with.

Love, love, love this dealership!!!!!

by from Grosse Pointe, MI |

We lost our beloved parked 2006 XC70 to a driver who 'dropped her cell phone'. Heart broken, we began the search for a replacement. After visiting several dealerships, we found our new love at Suburban Volvo - a 2009 XC70. In the process we also found our new #1 go to dealership!!!! Everyone involved in our purchase was a sheer delight to work with!!! Bill Burston, our salesman and 'new best friend', went 'above and beyond' to make us happy!!! We were treated with respect and got a very solid car for a very good price! We absolutely LOVE our 'new' car and plan on many more transactions with Bill and with Suburban Volvo!!!! Need a new or used car? Do yourself a favor visit Suburban Volvo and ask for Bill Burston!!!!

Buying a used volvo

by from Ann Arbor MI |

Stacey was one of the best salesperson I had ever had. There was no pressure to buy and she knew the cars like they were her own. I also loved the dealership. They stand behind the cars they sell. I will for sure bring my car back for service or just to visit. Thanks again!!! Love my car!!! Laura

Great experience

by from Birmingham |

Bill Burston was great! All of the people handled the purchase easily and quickly. This is my third Volvo from Suburban

July 17, 2015

Congratulations on the new car! We are always happy to hear from satisfied customers such as yourself. We are glad that we could make your experience here an enjoyable one. We look forward to working with you again!

by from Macomb, MI |

We had a great experience in buying our new Volvo XC60 from Surburban Volvo. The staff was friendly and appreciative of our business. Specifically, Tiffany Pope, whom assisted us in choosing the right vehicle for our needs. During our first visit, she came out and greeted us with a friendly face and asked what we were looking for. She directed us to several XC60s and gave our space to think and look at other potential vehicles. We left, but she followed up and kept us up-to-date. When it was time to buy, she provided us the information we requested and then some. We appreciated her courtesy and assistance. We will definitely return to Suburban Volvo for a second vehicle! GA

June 30, 2015

Thank you for the great feedback! At the end of the day we strive to make sure every customer feels as though they found the perfect vehicle, at the right price, with the best service, and great team to support them down the road. We're glad to hear your new Volvo XC60, and your customer experience met all of those goals! Enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to working with you again!

Quick Deal

by from Troy, MI |

I was searching for a used car. Visited several dealers. Finally met Bill Burston at Suburban Volvo in Troy. Bill is exceptionally fast. He finalized the deal in 30 mins and I got the car in 2 hours. I was really amazed by the quick and reliable service.

June 30, 2015

Thanks for the great feedback! We're glad to hear we were able to get you in and out of the dealership in a timely fashion. Customer service & satisfaction is always our top priority, and we hope to work with you again!

highly recommended

by from Bloomfield Hills, MI |

Professional and easy experiences both in the purchasing and service dept. I love my XC60 and highly recommend Suburban Volvo!

June 5, 2015

We are pleased to hear that you were so satisfied with both your sales and service department experiences! Customer service is our number one priority, and we look forward to working with you again!