Suburban Volvo

Service 888-536-8756

Make the choice

Great purchasing experience

by from Troy, MI |

This now is the second used Volvo I have purchased here and it makes me look forward to the third, whenever that might be. Suburban Volvo are willing and able to work with the customer and accommodate the specific needs of the buyer (in my experience).

Suburban Volvo responded to this review

December 8, 2014

Thank you for the great feedback! Customer service & satisfaction is always a top priority, and we're glad that you've had a positive experience with us! Congratulations, and enjoy your new car! We look forward to working with you when you're ready for your next one, and taking care of all your service needs in between!

Excellent car buying experience; great salesperson

by from Michigan |

It was a pleasure to work with Jhin Hur as my salesperson. He is personable, organized and intelligent. He went above and beyond to assist me in making the right purchase, and provided excellent service throughout the entire experience, including after the sale. I highly recommend him.

Volvo free maintenance plan

by from Macomb mi |

I was getting a "Time for scheduled maintenance" message indicator on my instrument panel. The warranty manual states " The warranty starts on the date the vehicle is sold/delivered to the first retail purchaser or put into service, whichever occurs first." How does the free maintenance pgm on new Volvo vehicles work? I paid $ 89.00 for a oil change and filter and inspection at Suburban Volvo of Troy Mi with my car mileage at 3500 miles and in service for a year. Dealer told me the maintenance light warning light is set at the factory not the dealer,they can just turn it off until the next year warning,so the my car is out of sync by 5 months each year when maintenance comes up.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Birmingham, MI |

Had a great buying experience at Suburban Volvo in Troy, MI purchasing a certified used car - my first dealer buying experience and it all went very well...I would recommend Sales Representative Bill Burston who was very helpful and personable - very honest throughout the process and easy to work with...enjoying my new car!

Great experience.I highly recommend Kelly Ashton

by from Clinton Twp. MI |

I just leased , for the second time, an XC60 Volvo from Kelly Ashton, she is the best. Kelly is very friendly, helpful and professional. She answered all my questions about the new features in the car, including getting the electronics set up to personalize the car to my liking. Furthermore she contacted me as a follow up in case I had other questions. The leasing experience was completed in a very positive way, and my next car will be another Volvo. I don't want to forget Chris for his kindness and his professionalism. I would highly recommend Kelly and Suburban Volvo.

Good experience

by from Troy, MI |

We had a good experience at Suburban Volvo. Our sales agent Kelly was very knowledgeable and friendly, she answered all my questions and helped us to get the right car. We are very satisfied with the car and the customer service.

Wonderful buying experience

by from Troy, MI |

Tim Pieprzyk was extremely knowledgeable and patient in helping me through the selection process and then walked me through setting up all the options after the sale. James was great handling my trade-in and Chris in finance helped me make the necessary finance and warranty decisions.

Great inventory. Slow to close the deal.

by from Pinckney, I'm. |

James the used car manager was great. Very knowledgeable. He sat down and explained everything, gave us options and was very personable. I would definitely recommend him. On the other hand, Kelly is just scattered. She couldn't sit down for five minutes with us. She would buzz by and say I need this or I'm waiting for that or I'm I'm sorry it's taking so long. She called me two days before my appointment and asked if I was comming in then remembered "oh ya, it's the wrong day". It was the same when we purchased our other car a few weeks before. It took forever to buy a car. All day. I have no idea why I went back to her. Actually another sales person, Jhin Hur spent more time with us then she did on both of our visits. I like the dealership and will use them again, just not Kelly. Next time I will use Jhin.

Suburban Volvo responded to this review

March 25, 2015

Mike, firstly, congratulations on your new vehicle. Secondly, thank you for your valuable feedback. Customer service and satisfaction always have been, and will continue to be our number one priority. It is a very special customer that takes the time to let us know how we can improve. If there is anything else we can do for you please do not hesitate to contact us.

Highly recommended!!

by from sterling heights, mi |

After a day of dealing with rude people while trying to buy a car I finally came across Bill Burston at Suburban Volvo. Most the other dealers made me go find a sales person myself but Bill made the long walk outside to see if I needed anything. He was the nicest person I had met all day and was so very helpful and still is today almost 6 months later. After leaving the dealer and finalizing my purchase on my s60 t5, my Maf sensor failed and I needed to take the car back for repair not even a day after purchase. Bill made sure my car was fixed at no cost to me. I have since taken my car back to suburban Volvo a few times for service. Every time I have had the pleasure of dealing with Jeff(his last name escapes me). He acknowledges the fact that I know a few things about vehicles and proceeds to talk to me like a real person. I've never once felt like he was talking to me like im an idiot like dealers tend to do. He always has a tip for maintaining your vehicle. Also he knows his way around a repair estimate and is definitely the person to talk to when taking your vehicle in for repair. Best experience I have had while dealing with a dealer and I've been to many. I fully intend on having my vehicle maintained at suburban Volvo so I can return the car to Bill in a few years and buy another car from him.

Great Buying Experience

by from Farmington, Michigan |

I recently purchased my pre-owned XC-60 from Tom Young with Suburban Volvo with the assistance of Tiffany Pope. I?m very appreciative of working with a Sales Professional(s) that respective of my time, that were very knowledgeable about the product and moved the sale process seamlessly. With a very compressed schedule the vehicle was prepare & deliver the car quickly. This is a excellent dealer and I highly recommend them to anyone interested in buying a Volvo.

Delivery / Lease Vehicle @ Suburban Volvo

by from Dearborn, MI |

Tiffany Pope sold me (leased) my 2015 Volvo S60. She makes the process and delivery easy.