Wentworth Motors

New 888-765-4136
Used 888-649-7985
Service 877-295-4048

SMALL TOWN DEALER - BIG TIME SERVICE!!! Livingston Co. Largest GM Dealer

picked up a ford flex from this dealer

by from kendall ny |

drove about 100 miles to pick it up to find that it shakes going down the road, brakes were noisy, clunk in the front. good thing its under factory 3/36. sales staff was amazing, price was right. offered real money for my trade

Great Service-

by from Gladstone, NJ |

On the way to our grand daughter's basketball game at Genesco on Friday, January 3, 2014 our truck began giving us trouble-slowing down on inclines. My husband saw the dealership from the highway and headed to the shop. Extremely cold that evening and did not want to chance driving back home (3 hours) with a "sick" truck. Fuel pump needed to be replaced. The personnel were all extremely helpful and courteous. Told us not to worry we would not be late for the game. In less then an hour we were back on the road headed to the game in plenty of time. The charge was reasonable. Holly asked if I would write a review and I am pleased to do so. If I lived in the area I would surely return. Thanks again to all who helped us get to the game on time. Game didn't go our way, but the long trip home was uneventful thanks to you.

Saved the day

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

Originally from Dansville, now in Ann Arbor, MI, we were traveling home for the holidays to visit family and had car troubles along the way. While Dansville was just the first stop of our trip, I was concerned about having continual problems along the way. Jim Day was contacted on a Sunday through a mutual friend and he said to bring it right in Monday morning and they will look at it right away. Holly knew we were coming and meet us at the door to take the vehicle right in. It was a bad sensor of some kind and it was replaced and I was on the road within the hour. Fantastic service!! and it was under warranty. Thanks to all for allowing us to continue on our holiday trip, Wentworth's saved the day!!!

Awesome service

by from Avoca, NY |

I have been a customer at Wentworth Motors for about a year now for repairs and routine service. I am extremely happy with the service I have received at this dealership. Holly who works behind the service desk is outstanding. I pulled in there a couple of mornings ago with my rear tire at only 23 pounds of pressure, in a snowstorm. Instead of making me sit around and wait she immediately brought a loaner car out for me so that I could go to work. Any repairs that I have had done have been done promptly by qualified mechanics. The rest of the staff always greets me with a smile and a hello. It's service like this that will keep me coming back for years to come.

Wonderful Service!!!

by from Wayland, NY |

I had my brakes repaired and they work great and the total bill was less than the smaller local shops wanted to do the same job. I'll never take my vehicles anywhere else ever again!

BUYING OUR 2014 SILVERADO 3500

by from Silver Springs, Florida |

I am extremely pleased with the entire dealership. My salesman Kyle Burnett was great i would recommend him to any customer looking for a great GM product ! Tim wearkley and Jim Day were also very helpful in the purchase of my new truck! This Silverado 3500 is the truck of my dreams and will definetley haul my 38 foot camper much better than the 3/4 ton i previously had. My husband is also very happy with the 8ft box that this truck has. Therefore I would highly recommend the entire crew at Wentworth Motors!