Jaguar Land Rover Volvo Marin

195 Casa Buena Dr, Corte Madera, CA 94925

New 888-208-8590 New 888-208-8590
Used 877-210-8491 Used 877-210-8491
Service 866-699-3310 Service 866-699-3310

A PRICE FAMILY DEALERSHIP! Built on Integrity, Value, and going the Extra Mile!

Great Dealership

by from Los Altos, CA |

I purchased a used Volvo C30 from Volvo of Marin a few months ago. A 2011 with 85K miles. Good car in very good overall condition. Fantastic service history. Volvo of Marin was the selling dealer from new and performed all service. With in a week I noticed the drivers side outer drive axle was torn and leaking grease. I called and we were able to workout a satisfactory solution that was agreeable for both parties. Very pleased how they handled my cars problem after the sale.

June 2, 2015

Ha Walter, Thank you so much for your kind words. We are very excited to hear you had such a great experience. If you should need anything else in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us. Nick Price General Manager Volvo Marin

Cars buy

by from Oakland |

Sold my car and they said they had it ! Which my time came to a waste

February 11, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. Our guests and their time are valuable to us, and I am disappointed to hear that you left our dealership feeling unsatisfied. I would very much like the opportunity to address this situation. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we can resolve the issue. Sincerely, Nick Price - General Manager nickprice@marinluxurycars.com | 415-496-2102

My new car purchase was a great experience!

by from San Rafael, CA |

Bought a 2014 Jaguar XF and have to say that the salesperson, Rick Wheeler was exceptional. His product knowledge and ability to answer my questions was a 10! I definitely recommend that anyone looking for a great experience buying a new vehicle visit Marin Luxury Cars.

Terrible Place to Buy a Car

by from San Rafael, CA |

Bought a used car from this dealership, the sales people are awful and the service department isnt much better, I ended up going elsewhere for service after my experience with them and was far more satisfied. Highly recommend you stay away from them and look somewhere else.

April 23, 2014

RoverDriver, I am really sorry to hear this! We have extremely high standards when it comes to customer service and we clearly dropped the ball somewhere. I would love to chat with you to make this right and improve our process. I look forward to hearing from you. Nick Price General Manager Nickprice@marinluxurycars.com

Great Experience

by from El Dorado Hills |

I have a fantastic experience purchasing my 2011 XC60. Everyone was very professional and helpful. The buying experience was without fail the best one I have ever had. All that was promised was delivered without any of the senseless games and haggling. I know that my next Volvo will be purchased here. Thanks to Deborah, Kevin and Askar.

Easy buying process

by from Greenbrae ca |

great price happy with my experience. Ended up buying a s60

C70 Purchase

by from El Cerrito |

Was looking for a late model C70. They had a nice selection. Process was very pleasant and professional. Would reccomend them