Flood Ford Lincoln of Narragansett

21 Woodruff Ave, Narragansett, RI 02882

New 888-756-2474 New888-756-2474
Used 888-740-1995 Used888-740-1995
Service 888-767-5043 Service 888-767-5043

Move on Up to the Ride of Your Life!

Perfect customer service!

by from Narragansett, RI |

They worked hard to get us an affordable deal. I was relieved that they bought back the first car that we bought from them.

May 19, 2014

Congratulations on the purchase of your new vehicle, Michele! We're thrilled to hear that our sales team was able to help you find the vehicle you were looking for. If you need anything else in the future, please feel free to reach out to us at your earliest convenience. Also, be sure to check out the advertised specials posted regularly to our dealerships Facebook and Twitter pages. We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you again soon! Sincerely, Joseph Cicchetti | GM

Review for the 2016 250 Ford Diesel Truck

by from Stonington, Connecticut |

Thank you for all your help and kindness; as well support and reassurance, when the "right" truck was being found. I am very satisfied and happy with the new Ford 250 Diesel Truck and I would recommend Flood Ford to others. Everyone I met and worked with at Flood Ford were all personal and professional. Thank you for helping to make this purchase a positive experience. JWStenhouse

Worth the trip!

by from Auburn, MA |

We saw the car I was looking for online at Flood Ford. They were located an hour and a half away but we took the drive and we are so glad we did. We met a friendly, helpful staff who went out of their way to help us close the deal. The finance department was super helpful and the service department stayed late to make sure our car had the extras we wanted. Even though they are not even in the same state we live in, we would recommend them in a heartbeat! We have only had the car three weeks and we have heard from them three times to make sure we were satisfied. Flood Ford sure makes customer satisfaction a priority!

May 18, 2016

Carla, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We?re glad we provided this to you. We greatly appreciate your business, and thank you again for the review!

Peter Andrade purchase of Ford Explorer

by from Warren, RI |

Ford Explorer purchased. David Bailey is the finest salesman we have ever dealt with. If we need any vehicle in the future, we'll be calling on David Bailey....and Flood Ford.

Great Service

by from Cranston, RI |

George and I go back around 20 years when I was in the business. George is the best. He showed me a car that was great so I bought it. Good clean Dealership, everyone was helpful. Thanks' Dave Colasante

GMC Terrain

by from Coventry, RI |

I purchased a 2011 GMC Terrain and found the staff to be very helpful and knowledgeable. They were easy to work with; my only issue was that I have infant twins and expressed to the salesman how difficult it is for me to get out of the house with them and if they could have as much paperwork ready as possible for me to sign when I arrived. This was not done and I was left waiting for an hour before anything was ready. But overall good experience.

May 18, 2016

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

Great Service Personnel

by from Charlestown, RI |

Brought our Lincoln MKS in for an oil change. It definitely needed an air filter and the work was done in a reasonable amount of time. The car was washed and we are always treated by Stephanie with a pleasant greeting and excellent service whatever we bring the car in for!

May 6, 2016

Thanks for the feedback. We appreciate your review of our team, and the staff here at Flood Ford Lincoln of Narragansett look forward to further serving you in the future!

Great Everything

by from Coventry, RI |

Service was great, good technician, done very quickly. I will be getting all of my service done at the dealership. Thank you.

Wonderful facility

by from Westerly, Rhode Island |

I couldn't even begin to tell you how wonderful my experience was and always is at Flood Ford. David Bailey was phenomenal. His kindness, helpfulness and understanding was above and beyond what any salesman has ever done I'm sure. Everyone at Flood is wonderful that is why I keep coming back and bring family members to purchase as well. So thank you from the bottom of my heart. Catherine Behan

April 22, 2016

Thank you for your positive review, Catherine. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

BEST CAR SALES EVER

by from South Kingstown, Rhode Island |

I PURCHASED A 2016 LINCOLN MKZ.. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING THE BEST EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE, MADE IT HAGGLE FREE AND GOT ME TO EXACTLY WERE I WANTED TO BE. I WOULDNT GO TO ANYONE ELSE BUT FLOOD FORD LINCOLN. TIM MEGHAN AND CLETUS MADE A DREAM COME TRUE. NOT ONLY DID THEY MAKE MY DREAM COME TRUE BUT THEY ALSO DESTROYED TASCAS NUMBER. FLOOD FORD LINCOLN WILL FOREVER HAVE MY BUSINESS.