Flood Ford Lincoln of Narragansett

21 Woodruff Ave, Narragansett, RI 02882

New 888-756-2474 New 888-756-2474
Used 888-740-1995 Used 888-740-1995
Service 888-767-5043 Service 888-767-5043

Move on Up to the Ride of Your Life!

Perfect customer service!

by from Narragansett, RI |

They worked hard to get us an affordable deal. I was relieved that they bought back the first car that we bought from them.

May 19, 2014

Congratulations on the purchase of your new vehicle, Michele! We're thrilled to hear that our sales team was able to help you find the vehicle you were looking for. If you need anything else in the future, please feel free to reach out to us at your earliest convenience. Also, be sure to check out the advertised specials posted regularly to our dealerships Facebook and Twitter pages. We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you again soon! Sincerely, Joseph Cicchetti | GM

Great service

by from west kingston ,RI |

The service was good. It took longer to fix than expected. In the end everything worked out. I had a loaner car for 4-1/2 weeks that helped ease the pain of not having my 2015 f150. The reason for the long wait was back ordered parts. Ford needs to do something about this. Maybe next time I will be looking at another brand.

GREAT

by from HOPE VALLEY, RI |

GREAT SERVICE ALL THE TIME. THERE ARE NOT BETTER.

February 6, 2016

Thanks, Gator! We're happy to help however possible. The staff at Flood Ford Lincoln of Narragansett always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business, and thank you again for the review!

Good service

by from Wakefield, R.I. |

Staff was very helpful. Ended up leasing an Escape.

Great job

by from Wakefield, Rhode Island |

I was quite satisfied with my experience, everyone was very helpful with my selection and my purchase. Our salesman was very pleasant and still answers our questions when we need him. Your finance department was quite helpful in keeping us within our budget. Thank you all

January 22, 2016

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and Flood Ford Lincoln of Narragansett. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

BEST Car experiance

by from Warwick, RI |

We have been working with David Bailey for years. My husband and I would not buy a car from anyone other than David- he is great and does justice to the car buying event !

January 15, 2016

Thank you for your positive review, John. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

Excellent Sales and Service

by from Cranston,RI |

We purchased a 2016 Fusion and George Shakel was our salesman. From the beginning George was excellent to deal with. We would recommend anyone to Flood Narragansett and especially recommend George Shakel to them. This is the second vechicle we have purchased from Flood Narragansett. We have always had outstanding service from this dealership.

Excellent Experience!

by from North Kingstown, RI |

Flood Ford Lincoln of Narragansett and George Shakel's professional, courteous and exemplary service was the best. We traded in our 2013 Lincoln MKZ to a 2016 and love our new car. We got everything we wanted in our new Lincoln MKZ and had a great overall experience the day after Christmas. My, brother, father and I are all happy Flood Ford customers. Thanks again to George and especially Mike Flood for being the best of the best in the business. Flood Ford Lincoln and George certainly made the Knox families upcoming New Year a brighter one with our perfect new car. I will always be a repeat customer because of all my great experiences I have had dealing with Flood Ford Lincoln of Narragansett and would certainly recommend Flood Ford to all looking for the best experience and best deal when purchasing a new vehicle.

January 8, 2016

We are happy you found us so helpful! We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

Very satisfying experience

by from Narragansett, RI |

Service was excellent. Salesman and staff were exemplary.

Great

by from West Warwick RI |

My salesperson was David Bailey, He was polite and helpful providing me with the information I needed to make my decision. He made me feel very comfortable because there was no pushy sales techniques or gimmicks. David handled the entire sale professionally and I was happy I traveled the extra distance.

January 3, 2016

We are more than glad to be of service, Susan. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We hope to be of service again in the future!