Flood Ford Lincoln of Narragansett

21 Woodruff Ave, Narragansett, RI 02882

New 888-880-8173
Used 888-887-6072
Service 866-843-7894

Just Move On Up To The Ride Of Your Life!

Perfect customer service!

by from Narragansett, RI |

They worked hard to get us an affordable deal. I was relieved that they bought back the first car that we bought from them.

May 19, 2014

Congratulations on the purchase of your new vehicle, Michele! We're thrilled to hear that our sales team was able to help you find the vehicle you were looking for. If you need anything else in the future, please feel free to reach out to us at your earliest convenience. Also, be sure to check out the advertised specials posted regularly to our dealerships Facebook and Twitter pages. We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you again soon! Sincerely, Joseph Cicchetti | GM

Transminssion service

by from Narragansett, RI |

The service dept personnel were wonderful. Stephanie was very pleasant. It seems that the issue with the transmission has been resolved.

The "Great Escape",my 2014 Escape SE !

by from Narragansett, RI |

The experience was completely smooth and before I knew it the car was ready for delivery.This is my second time purchasing an automobile from Flood and chances are there may be other purchases and service for years to come. Thanks for the great effort from everyone at Flood Ford.

Great service always!

by from Narragansett, RI |

I always have a good experience at Flood Ford! I love dealing with Stephanie, who is always polite and professional.

September 17, 2014

Deborah, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. We always appreciate feedback from our customers, and it makes us feel good to know that our team did right by you.

Outstanding customer services

by from Narragansett, RI |

Stephanie Harvey was very helpful - her customer service was outstanding. I had a oil and filter change, fluids checked and filled, and brakes checked. The waiting time was minimal. I was very satisfied with this visit.

great people who always give great service!

by from Narragansett, RI |

The people at Flood Ford are always friendly, professional and very easy to work with. They always do what they say they will do in the time that they promised. It is a very comfortable place to go to.

Great sales and finance team!

by from Narragansett, RI |

From the Sales team to the finance team, the experience with Flood Ford. This was our second Flood Ford vehicle purchase and will certainly not be our last! Thanks Chet and Megan!

September 17, 2014

Jeff, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! At Flood Ford Lincoln of Narragansett, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Overall

by from Narragansett, RI |

Chet was VERY HELPFUL...he followed through until he found the right car for me. I feel he listened to what I wanted but wasn't afraid to tell me about other cars that I may not have looked at on my own.

by from Narragansett, RI |

my car stopped running and I needed a car fast. We purchased a ford escape 2011. I love my new car its fun to drive. Flood ford was very helpful. I think I got a fair price and financing.

great service

by from Narragansett, RI |

Staff was really helpful and friendly. They were able to fix my car and check into my warranty coverage so I get a fair price.

September 11, 2014

Christine, we are so pleased to hear your experience with us was a positive one because we were able to go above and beyond your expectations. Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to your next visit!

Not sure what you want here.

by from Narragansett, RI |

Great team that made buying easy and low pressure. IT is my 4th car from there! Kudos to George, RUss and Meghan.