Edmond Hyundai

14137 S. Broadway Ext., Edmond, OK 73013

2nd car here

by from edmond ok |

bought a genesis here in 2012 came back bought another one same staff same great service

My husband's second home

by from Edmond, OK |

Typically my husband is the one that deals with our car issues. But the few times, I have gone up to Edmond Hyundai, I understand why he spends so much time there. The people are so friendly, easy to talk to, and are great at explaining things on my level. I was absolutely amazed by Bryan Finley because I immediately felt how trustworthy and honest he was. I truly appreciate quality since I know nothing about cars. Thank you so much! I will be a life time customer!

The Reasons why stay with Edmond Hyundai

by from Edmond, OK |

Edmond Hyundai is the eptiomy of a fantastic service department. Every employee greets me with a smile; furthermore, the key service guys know you by your first name. I always feel like family when I show up, because I trust them - when they tell me something is wrong with my car, there is never a question in my mind. For example, Bryan Finley is the perfect example of top notch customer service. He is always the first one to greet me, and is usally the person I deal with when I go. Whenever I have an issue, he is always accessible - even if he is unavailable at that moment, he will ALWAYS get back with you. Not only are his customer service skills unsurpassed, but his knowledge of Hyundai products seems endless. Everything starts with great leadership and is followed by trust - this is why Edmond Hyundai is successful.

Maintenance and repairs department

by from OKC, OK |

I have always been blown away by the service Edmond Hyundai has in the maintenance and repairs department. I live in downtown Oklahoma City, but choose to drive up to Edmond Hyundai because of their customer service and quick wait times. Just this week was able to get my tire pressure in check in 10 minutes! Thank you Edmond Hyundai.

My best car buying experience

by from Yukon, Ok |

I bought a new car from Edmond Hyundai after shopping several other lots. Not only was my salesman (Lane) very nice and knowledgable, he was also very understanding of my wants and needs in this process. I wanted a certain amount for my trade and I wanted a certain interest rate and payment. He introduced me to the sales manager Sami, who worked to get me everything I asked for. They were both awesome!!! I will tell all of my friends and family about my buying experience...

terrible experience

by from ok,ok |

I called about a specific car listed on the internet. I talked to the agent for 30 minutes with specific questions and made an appointment for my wife to see and drive the car after work. When my wife arrived, nobody knew anything about it, in spite of the fact that I was assured that they would have the car ready to test drive. After an hour, they finally located the specific car, only it was damaged. I specifically asked if there was a reason the car was listed at the price it was at, clearly lower than the norm, and the agent told me that the car was in great shape. The fender and bumper was crumpled--it was in a fairly major accident. Carfax listed nothing of the accident. The dealer has had the car since April (it's now August). The car is still damaged. After more than an hour run-around, my wife walked out. They were disrespectful and refused to acknowledge her very clear limits on price and style of car. They delayed and stalled, but she finally saw the wrecked car and a couple of other rejects that didn't fit our budget. It these people can't even tell the truth on the phone when you ask a simple question, how can you trust them with your business? What a waste.

Bad Experience

by from Oklahoma City, Ok |

I was ready to buy a 2014 Hyundai Sonata. I brought the print out of the car I wanted with the internet price attached. First off the lobby seemed cluttered and uninviting. It took a few minutes for anyone to even greet my family and me. Finally we were greeted by a sales person who didn't appear to have it all together. I said I would like to take a test drive in the Sonata on the print out I brought in. The salesman said he would grab the keys and pull it around. After a bit, the salesman pulls around in a very basic model Sonata, not even close to the one I was looking for. I told him this is not the car I want. He said the one I was wanting was already sold. He said well jump in and we'll drive around back were I can look at the rest of the Sonatas they have. The car he picked us up in was dirty, didn't even appear new. I looked at the rest of the Sonatas in the lot and found another one I liked. The salesman said he would grab the keys for a test drive. The salesman came back 10 min later to tell me that they cant find the keys. He said he would keep looking. So my family and I sat in the lobby for another 20min while they apparently were looking for the keys. No sales person ever came to check on us. Eventually I was fed up and we walked out! We wasted an entire hour there and accomplished nothing. There was no reason for this treatment, we are a very well off, clean cut family with a nice car to trade in. It was the worst experience I have ever had at a dealership!

by from oklahoma city, ok |

I bought a new car from Edmond Hyundai this month. I did not have a good purchasing experience for many reasons, so I completed their survey with some honest feedback in order to improve their service. Today the sales person called me yelling at me and cussing me out for giving them a less than favorable review. This call supports my low rating and confirms the unprofessional practices of this dealership.

Edmond Hyundai responded to this review

May 5, 2014

Dear Kershel, I would like to extend my apologies after your visit with us. Customer service is our number one priority here at Edmond Hyundai, and I would like to find out who you spoke with and what happened. If you could please contact me, I would like to personally apologize to you and find out what went wrong. You can email me directly at dpatel@edmondhyundai.com or call me on my direct line, 405-529-1868. Best regards, David Patel General Manager Edmond Hyundai

Great dealership

by from Yukon, OK |

I bought a 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe from Ray at Edmond Hyundai back in 2010. The sales process was quick and easy and I got the vehicle I wanted. I recently went back to get my vehicle repaired and everything was fixed like new. Thanks Edmond Hyundai!

Bought 2011 santa fe

by from Warr acres Oklahoma |

We bought a 2011 Santa Fe from Edmond hyundai . This was the best experience we have ever had when it comes to buying a car. The salesman and finance Department worked with us on terms that was good for us and them. Thanks Edmond Hyundai (used cars)