Edmond Hyundai

(2.2) 5 Reviews

14137 S. Broadway Ext., Edmond, OK 73013

Bad Experience

by from Oklahoma City, Ok |

I was ready to buy a 2014 Hyundai Sonata. I brought the print out of the car I wanted with the internet price attached. First off the lobby seemed cluttered and uninviting. It took a few minutes for anyone to even greet my family and me. Finally we were greeted by a sales person who didn't appear to have it all together. I said I would like to take a test drive in the Sonata on the print out I brought in. The salesman said he would grab the keys and pull it around. After a bit, the salesman pulls around in a very basic model Sonata, not even close to the one I was looking for. I told him this is not the car I want. He said the one I was wanting was already sold. He said well jump in and we'll drive around back were I can look at the rest of the Sonatas they have. The car he picked us up in was dirty, didn't even appear new. I looked at the rest of the Sonatas in the lot and found another one I liked. The salesman said he would grab the keys for a test drive. The salesman came back 10 min later to tell me that they cant find the keys. He said he would keep looking. So my family and I sat in the lobby for another 20min while they apparently were looking for the keys. No sales person ever came to check on us. Eventually I was fed up and we walked out! We wasted an entire hour there and accomplished nothing. There was no reason for this treatment, we are a very well off, clean cut family with a nice car to trade in. It was the worst experience I have ever had at a dealership!

by from oklahoma city, ok |

I bought a new car from Edmond Hyundai this month. I did not have a good purchasing experience for many reasons, so I completed their survey with some honest feedback in order to improve their service. Today the sales person called me yelling at me and cussing me out for giving them a less than favorable review. This call supports my low rating and confirms the unprofessional practices of this dealership.

Edmond Hyundai responded to this review

May 5, 2014

Dear Kershel, I would like to extend my apologies after your visit with us. Customer service is our number one priority here at Edmond Hyundai, and I would like to find out who you spoke with and what happened. If you could please contact me, I would like to personally apologize to you and find out what went wrong. You can email me directly at dpatel@edmondhyundai.com or call me on my direct line, 405-529-1868. Best regards, David Patel General Manager Edmond Hyundai

Great dealership

by from Yukon, OK |

I bought a 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe from Ray at Edmond Hyundai back in 2010. The sales process was quick and easy and I got the vehicle I wanted. I recently went back to get my vehicle repaired and everything was fixed like new. Thanks Edmond Hyundai!

Bought 2011 santa fe

by from Warr acres Oklahoma |

We bought a 2011 Santa Fe from Edmond hyundai . This was the best experience we have ever had when it comes to buying a car. The salesman and finance Department worked with us on terms that was good for us and them. Thanks Edmond Hyundai (used cars)

Waste of time

by from Edmond, Ok |

Trying to buy a brand new top of the line trim Genesis today, but wish I didn't waste my time to the dealership at all. As soon as I parked at the front lot, I spotted a Genesis that is not the trim I was looking for, but I went up and checked it out anyway. It is a badly hail damaged vehicle that I have no interest in buying, but a sales person quickly approached to see if I had any questions. She basically has no idea about this car, except that she has to sell it. Any questions I asked she had to go back to the manager to get answers. At one point she started to let me to look at the sticker on the window to look for answers myself. Never offered a test drive, one might think that's standard when you are being sold a damaged car. When I asked about pricing for the trim I am looking for, she would not stop selling me the hail damaged car. When I probed further, she told me the trim I am looking for they have to order it, and it will be full price. I lost track of how many times she said "full price" during the half hour I was there. Then I asked her what's the full price, her responses "it will be what you find on the internet." At that time, I have lost all interest. For a dealership to allow this kind of practice to happen is purely unacceptable. I do not recommend Edmond Hyundai to anyone who wants quality services.