Paul Bailey's Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

425 Ten Rod Rd, North Kingstown, RI 02852

New 866-795-0340
Used 866-795-2164
Service 888-248-8303

The Price You Want! The Service You Deserve!

Great purchase experience

by from Rhode Island |

I came into Paul Bailey's on a Saturday to simply look at a couple of vehicles, and had no intention of buying. I was greeted on the lot warmly by Adam, who was kind and very understanding of my needs. We test drove a Patriot, and despite it being freezing outside, Adam made sure I understood everything about the car, as well as explaining its history. Once inside, we negotiated a price I was more than happy with for my very battered trade. Adam handled all the paperwork while we went to lunch, and when we came back we were ready to drive off in my new car! I have never had such an easier transaction, and the whole sales staff ( including managers, which is rare in the auto business,) made me love Bailey's. Adam has followed up with my regularly, and I will be sending everyone looking for a car right to him! Thank you Bailey's!!!!!

Committed to the Customer

by from West Greenwich, RI |

I have just purchased my THIRD car (the deal couldn't be beat) from Peter Eason and Tom DiRocco at Paul Bailey's and I'm glad to have the opportunity to provide feedback. I can't say enough about the enthusiasm, and knowledge of everyone at Paul Bailey's. Everyone seems happy at their job, and that comes across - even in the follow-up phone calls they make. Never spoke to anyone who wasn't friendly, upbeat and concerned with your experience - whether it's sales or service. I think that alone says a lot these days.. I've been a customer for many years now, and I'd never go anywhere else. Oh, and did I mention my car is even washed before I get it back after service? What's better than that????

Great Dealership!

by from Warwick RI |

Just purchased a Dodge Caravan today! Best experience hands down from a dealership. They were very nice! I would recommend them to all of my family and friends! When you go there ask for Peter Easdon! One of the nicest salesman I know!

2006 jeep unlimited

by from Narragansett RI |

I just purchased a 2006 Jeep unlimited from Paul Bailey's Jeep Chrysler and it was the easiest and quickest experience purchasing a vehicle I ever had. The young man, Adam Doaz, was so helpful and very knowlegable of the procedure it was a breeze. I definitly would return for my next purchase. Kudos to the staff at Paul Bailey's Jeep.

New Cherokee owner

by from North Kingstown, RI |

Excellent experience buying a new Cherokee. Jesse was super helpful throughout the whole process. The crew even had a vehicle with the exact features I wanted brought in from an out of state dealer in order to meet my needs. Would definately buy again.

Shawn Fagan - Fagan Door Corp

by from Coventry, RI |

We have bought many Dodge trucks from Paul Bailey's. Great people to work with.

SALES MANAGER AND SALES PERSON

by from BRISTOL , ri |

I recently bought a Jeep Grand Cherokee form your dealership and dealt with John and Adam. John was fair and friendly. It was actually fun to deal with him as his demeanor made me feel comfortable. Adam was great during the test drives and did not need to use any pressure during our interactions. While we waited for my vehicle to be prepared Adam also made me feel comfortable and was down to earth. Thank you both!

The easiest purchase I have ever made.

by from Falmouth, MA |

Buying a car is a major purchase for me, and my sales rep, Adam Boaz, Jr, made the entire process hassle-free, and even enjoyable. He offered me a vehicle in my price range, handled all the details for me, and even drove the new car to my home and took my trade-in away. He clearly knew his stuff, and was friendly and professional. I will send everyone who asks Paul Bailey's way, and purchase from them again when the time arises.

NO PRESSURE SALES TEAM

by from W. WAREHAM MA |

I recently purchased a new ram 2500 from Paul baileys. unlike other dealers that I had inquired about trucks with I did not get your typical (what you see is what we have) I told them what I was looking for and they went out of there way to look for me and we found just what I was looking for and with not allot of spare time i was able to handle the process via email.and internet sales is great to deal with!!! upon arrival adam was great and had been on top of his game through out my visit with Paul baileys.I would recommend them to anyone

My experience at Paul Bailey;s Chrysler Jeep Dodge

by from North Kingstown RI |

I would like to say that my time arranging for the lease of my new Ram 1500 was a pleasant one. The thing that impressed me the most was that I was treated like a valued customer. At so many dealerships the customer is treated like a number. The salesman Adam Boaz went out of his way to treat me well. Several people from management came out to speak with me and make me fell as though I was at home with old friends. If you want the personal touch I would recommend Paul Bailey"s

Friendly and helpful staff!

by from Coventry RI |

I just recently baugt a 2015 Jeep Compass from here and I have to say they exceeded my expectations. I went tk a couple of otger local dealers and they couldn't help me. I was told to check out Paul Bailey's. Jesse and Tommy of went out if their way to help find a vehicle that was right for me, and then found a way to make it affordable to me. I'm happy with what they were able to pull together, and I'll be back when I look for another. I'll reccomend this place to everyone I know.