Paul Bailey's Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

425 Ten Rod Rd, North Kingstown, RI 02852

New 866-795-0340
Used 866-795-2164
Service 888-248-8303

The Price You Want! The Service You Deserve!

Top Notch

by from Warwick, RI |

I recently had my first oil change done and I realized that I hadn't left a review for the awesome buying experience. In February when my husband and I walked in to look at cars we had just left a discouraging visit to a local Subaru dealer. The GM Tom greeted us as we came in and asked all the right questions and within minutes he had a Jeep Compass heating up outside for us to test drive. While driving this car I fell in love and knew that coming here was a good decision. Once we got back the conversation went well and I agreed to come back to to show my trade in and figure out a final deal. Jesse helped us through all the paper work and was a pleasure to work with. I even called him a week after the purchase because I had left a cd in my trade in and he saved it from being lost forever. I still forgot to pick it up from him but I know its in good hands. So fast forward to this week, I called to make an appointment to have an oil change and was in and out in under and hour, Jesse even noticed me waiting and stopped and said hello. Everyone is super friendly. I know that they will be my first stop for all service needs and car shopping!

usual excellent service

by from Northi KIngstown, RI |

I've bought more than 10 vehicles from Bailey's over the years for one reason - excellence in both the purchase and service fields.

Sid Steen

by from North Kingstown, RI |

We brought our 1994 Chrysler in for repair. Repair was completed in less time w\than expected and we were more than pleased. We will return when this vehicle needs replacement. Leanne and staff were fantastic!

Committed to the Customer

by from West Greenwich, RI |

I have just purchased my THIRD car (the deal couldn't be beat) from Peter Eason and Tom DiRocco at Paul Bailey's and I'm glad to have the opportunity to provide feedback. I can't say enough about the enthusiasm, and knowledge of everyone at Paul Bailey's. Everyone seems happy at their job, and that comes across - even in the follow-up phone calls they make. Never spoke to anyone who wasn't friendly, upbeat and concerned with your experience - whether it's sales or service. I think that alone says a lot these days.. I've been a customer for many years now, and I'd never go anywhere else. Oh, and did I mention my car is even washed before I get it back after service? What's better than that????

Great Dealership!

by from Warwick RI |

Just purchased a Dodge Caravan today! Best experience hands down from a dealership. They were very nice! I would recommend them to all of my family and friends! When you go there ask for Peter Easdon! One of the nicest salesman I know!

Great purchase experience

by from Rhode Island |

I came into Paul Bailey's on a Saturday to simply look at a couple of vehicles, and had no intention of buying. I was greeted on the lot warmly by Adam, who was kind and very understanding of my needs. We test drove a Patriot, and despite it being freezing outside, Adam made sure I understood everything about the car, as well as explaining its history. Once inside, we negotiated a price I was more than happy with for my very battered trade. Adam handled all the paperwork while we went to lunch, and when we came back we were ready to drive off in my new car! I have never had such an easier transaction, and the whole sales staff ( including managers, which is rare in the auto business,) made me love Bailey's. Adam has followed up with my regularly, and I will be sending everyone looking for a car right to him! Thank you Bailey's!!!!!

2006 jeep unlimited

by from Narragansett RI |

I just purchased a 2006 Jeep unlimited from Paul Bailey's Jeep Chrysler and it was the easiest and quickest experience purchasing a vehicle I ever had. The young man, Adam Doaz, was so helpful and very knowlegable of the procedure it was a breeze. I definitly would return for my next purchase. Kudos to the staff at Paul Bailey's Jeep.

New Cherokee owner

by from North Kingstown, RI |

Excellent experience buying a new Cherokee. Jesse was super helpful throughout the whole process. The crew even had a vehicle with the exact features I wanted brought in from an out of state dealer in order to meet my needs. Would definately buy again.

Shawn Fagan - Fagan Door Corp

by from Coventry, RI |

We have bought many Dodge trucks from Paul Bailey's. Great people to work with.

SALES MANAGER AND SALES PERSON

by from BRISTOL , ri |

I recently bought a Jeep Grand Cherokee form your dealership and dealt with John and Adam. John was fair and friendly. It was actually fun to deal with him as his demeanor made me feel comfortable. Adam was great during the test drives and did not need to use any pressure during our interactions. While we waited for my vehicle to be prepared Adam also made me feel comfortable and was down to earth. Thank you both!

The easiest purchase I have ever made.

by from Falmouth, MA |

Buying a car is a major purchase for me, and my sales rep, Adam Boaz, Jr, made the entire process hassle-free, and even enjoyable. He offered me a vehicle in my price range, handled all the details for me, and even drove the new car to my home and took my trade-in away. He clearly knew his stuff, and was friendly and professional. I will send everyone who asks Paul Bailey's way, and purchase from them again when the time arises.