Paul Bailey's Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

425 Ten Rod Rd, North Kingstown, RI 02852

New 866-795-0340
Used 866-795-2164
Service 888-248-8303

The Price You Want! The Service You Deserve!

Jeep Family

by from Cranston RI |

This is one of many Jeeps my family has owned and This has not dissappointed. The overall purchase was easy and fast. Th vehicle was ready as promised and the delivery was flawless. I definitley will go back the Paul Bailey for my next Jeep.

The easiest purchase I have ever made.

by from Falmouth, MA |

Buying a car is a major purchase for me, and my sales rep, Adam Boaz, Jr, made the entire process hassle-free, and even enjoyable. He offered me a vehicle in my price range, handled all the details for me, and even drove the new car to my home and took my trade-in away. He clearly knew his stuff, and was friendly and professional. I will send everyone who asks Paul Bailey's way, and purchase from them again when the time arises.

NO PRESSURE SALES TEAM

by from W. WAREHAM MA |

I recently purchased a new ram 2500 from Paul baileys. unlike other dealers that I had inquired about trucks with I did not get your typical (what you see is what we have) I told them what I was looking for and they went out of there way to look for me and we found just what I was looking for and with not allot of spare time i was able to handle the process via email.and internet sales is great to deal with!!! upon arrival adam was great and had been on top of his game through out my visit with Paul baileys.I would recommend them to anyone

My experience at Paul Bailey;s Chrysler Jeep Dodge

by from North Kingstown RI |

I would like to say that my time arranging for the lease of my new Ram 1500 was a pleasant one. The thing that impressed me the most was that I was treated like a valued customer. At so many dealerships the customer is treated like a number. The salesman Adam Boaz went out of his way to treat me well. Several people from management came out to speak with me and make me fell as though I was at home with old friends. If you want the personal touch I would recommend Paul Bailey"s

Friendly and helpful staff!

by from Coventry RI |

I just recently baugt a 2015 Jeep Compass from here and I have to say they exceeded my expectations. I went tk a couple of otger local dealers and they couldn't help me. I was told to check out Paul Bailey's. Jesse and Tommy of went out if their way to help find a vehicle that was right for me, and then found a way to make it affordable to me. I'm happy with what they were able to pull together, and I'll be back when I look for another. I'll reccomend this place to everyone I know.

Flat Tire Repair Experience

by from West Greenwich, RI |

On 10-1-14 I made an appointment to have my flat tire repaired on my Dodge Ram 1500. Along with the tire repair I asked for an estimate on what was available for new tires for my pickup. I want new for this coming winter. I gave them my keys and went out on the showroom floor looking for a small vehicle as a secondary vehicle good on gas. Loved the Dodge Dart. I went into the waiting room until my truck was ready. The clerk in the service department told me the tire was not repairable. She told me I rode on the tire when it was flat making the tire unrepairable and went on to explain how the serviceman came to the conclusion and that my tires were worn. I did not do any driving on my flat tire. I told her I picked something up on the highway during the bridge construction on my way to work, parked my truck in the parking lot at work. When my shift was over in the morning the drivers front tire was flat. I called AAA the service man put my spare on...no driving. The clerk told me my solution was to buy 4 new tires then and there because you can't buy just one and handed me a work order for 4 new tires (the same kind that is on my truck now) totaling over a $1000.00. I asked if that was my only option, she said yes. I told her to put the spare back on. She said let me see if the service man will fix the flat (mind you that's what I asked for in the first place). My tire was repaired and put back on when I refused to buy new tires. My old tire is fine, worn but fine until I find where I'm going to purchase four new tires and it won't be at Paul Bailey's.

New Jeep purchase.

by from North Kingstown, R.I. |

Our purchase of a new 2014 Jeep Cherokee at Paul Baileys was a rewarding and enjoyable experience! The whole staff were most welcoming. Our sales associate Jesse was very knowledgeable and personable! Defiantly an asset to the staff! Thank you to you all! San and Ran

I am not a loser

by from warwick, ri |

i was so afraid to attempt to buy a car, but we needed one badly! Peter came right out to welcome me and showed me the car that I saw on their web page. It turned out that my credit wasn't bad, that all that stuff i see on TV is just a bunch of hype. I got financed and drove the car away the same day!!!!! Peter I found has been their for over 28 years and it shows! He was attentive and easy going! He knew the car from front to back and everything in between. I am sooooo happy, I actually got got choked up because I was able to buy a car without any embarrassment!

A Packers Fan

by from Wakefield, RI |

Have been doing business with Bailey's for years. Started with MiniVans. Now that the kids no longer need hauling around we have moved onto Jeeps. My wife, daughter and today myself purchased Grand Cherokees.Would go nowhere else.The price is fair and haggle free.Service is outstanding. If your in the market for a Jeep or Chrysler product be sure to visit Paul Bailey's in North Kingstown before buying elsewhere.

Terrific Service!

by from Glocester, RI |

I have nothing but great things to say about this dealer (sales and service). Very friendly and very efficient. The staff is very nice and attentive to the your needs. It is very obvious they take pride in great customer service! I highly recommend this dealer to anyone!

Great place to purchase a vehicle.

by from Newport, RI |

My wife and I purchased two Jeeps from them. This was the second time doing business with them. They found a way to get what we were looking for and at the right price. Good place to do business.