Elmwood Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

(2.5) 6 Reviews

625 Taunton Ave, East Providence, RI 02914

Service

by from Boston Ma |

I was browsing online and emailed inquiring more information. Took about 2 days for someone to answer. Didn't end up buying, their inventory was limited for what I needed.

Worst Experience EVER!!!

by from East Providence |

They do not know how to train their sales men. Very misleading and they lost 2 sales from us. I would never recommend them unless you were my enemy.

Great Experience

by from Worcester, MA |

Every car buyer should give up all other brands and shop only at Elmwood Dodge. After trying numerous Dodge dealers in the greater Worcester area we took a chance and drove to East Providence to look at a Dodge Charger. Right from the initial interaction you could tell the experience was going to be better than the rest. Noel knew his product and was genuine from the start. We worked a deal that was respectful to us as buyers and received a favorable trade price. The buying experience was fantastic so I worried about the financing which was unnecessary. Vin Asermely was friendly and exerted zero pressure to add anything to the sale. While in the finance office we met the owner, who later introduced us to his wife who stopped by for a visit. Not only was our experience with Noel in Sales and Vin in finance wonderful, but the entire Elmwood team was friendly. As we were leaving with a spectacular 2013 Dodge Charger r/t plus Noel hugged us and congratulated us and Vin rushed out to say goodbye and hug us too. Car buying is stressful but it doesn't need to be, shop at Elmwood Dodge and you'll never shop anywhere else.

poor service/attitude

by from warren,ri |

i purchased a car here some time back and was disgusted then!from what i read things havent changed much at all?i was green at the time and ignored thier shodyness.never again!

Disappointing Experience

by from Providence |

The buying process started out fine and then turned into the typical unprofessional sale. I was totally disgusted witht the process and lack of professionalism.

Elmwood Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded to this review

August 2, 2012

We apologize for the inconvience. We do not make a habit of unfavorable customer service. We are very concerned in which area we have failed you.

What a great crew!

by from Johnston RI |

I am in the car business and the last thing I want to do is go car shopping! James, Josh and the rest of the crew went above and beyond to show me the Jeep Liberty. The truck sold itself and after meeting the guys I would not think of buying a Jeep from anywhere else...Lynne Norcini