802 Toyota Scion

30 Berlin Mall Rd, Berlin, VT 05602

New 888-819-9810
Used 888-898-0894
Service 888-862-4903

Driving to be Vermont's #1 Toyota Dealer.

802 works for me

by from Central Vermont |

I trust the people at 802. They did a good job of servicing my previous car. Their near me in Vermont. Naturally I turned to them when it came to replacing my 2002 4 runner. Shannon, the salesperson could not have been nicer. She knows her cars and sincerely works to know her customers. Because of her I bought a car that was second on my list of preferences. A salesperson that moves a customer to choose well is special.

November 2, 2012

Mukam thank you so much! You were fabulous to work with, and we are so very pleased to have you as a customer and friend of 802! Thanks again, we appreciate your business and the kind words.

Very Helpful Sales Staff

by from Lebanon, NH |

802 Toyota had the exact Tacoma I wanted in stock, so I decided to contact them and arrange a visit. I had some complicating circumstances but the sales staff were able to work with me to sell me the Tacoma they had, which was the exact truck I was searching for. I went in, drove the truck, and drove it home all within a couple hours. Pricing was fair, and the whole process was relatively efficient and customer focused. I'll certainly consider this dealer in 20 years when I am ready for a new Tacoma :} Thanks guys.

May 7, 2015

We're so glad you had such a great experience at 802 Toyota! We hope to see you again in the future.

Great Service!

by from Berlin, Vermont |

I had a great overall experience with 802 Toyota and would recommend this dealer to anyone who is looking to buy a new or used vehicle. Everyone was extremely helpful and very kind!

March 5, 2015

Thanks for the very nice review. We're so glad you had such a great experience at 802 Toyota and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Excellent Sales Team, Excellent Truck Eric Lane!

by from Montpelier, VT |

I had a great experience last week at 802 Toyota. Eric Lane and I had been exchaning emails for a couple weeks. He asked me to stop by and take a look at some numbers to see if we could work a deal. I never imagined I would be driving home in a 2015 Tacoma, my first NEW vehicle. Eric and Cat were awesome, they made the process fun and not stressfull. Never once did I feel pressured. I will go back for sure!

February 18, 2015

We're so glad that you had such a great experience at 802 Toyota and that Eric was able to find the right vehicle for you. Thanks so much for the kind review and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Enjoy your brand new Tacoma!

EZ Breezy!

by from Cabot, VT |

I had to buy a car over the weekend and Shane made sure I had what I wanted and I at the price I wanted. The paperwork was simple and efficient and the facility is comfy and accommodating (they have a drive in service center!) I noticed all kinds of people waiting for their repairs that had plenty of space and amenities (wireless, changing tables in bathrooms, coffee and hot chocolate, etc) so your wait was as productive and comfortable as possible. Highly recommend you call Shane for your next car!

January 26, 2015

Thanks so much for the kind review. We're so glad you had such a great experience at 802 Toyota and that Shane was able to find the right car for you! We hope to see you again in the future.

Two Shanes and a Cat

by from Waterbury, VT |

When Shane #1 greeted me on the sales floor, the first thing he said to me was "Excuse me sir, didn't you have pants on when you came in here?" A valid question that deserved an answer. So my reply was "Do I detect an accent? Doesn't sound like you're from here. New Hampshire, perhaps?" After the standard greetings and salutations were exchanged, I was test driving a Highlander. Fully clothed, mind you. After the test drive, I was introduced to the sales manager, Cat. I'm allergic to cats, but not people named "Cat," so everything was going to be ok. Cat was super friendly and very helpful. She asked me what other vehicles I was considering, to which I replied "the Bugatti Veyron." To which she replied "the Highlander has more cargo space, and is actually obtainable." It was hard to argue with her logic, so I began to lean towards the Highlander. Well, 802 didn't have the Highlander in the color I was looking for: Electric Fuchsia Disco - which apparently doesn't exist. So Cat was able to locate my second color option rather quickly. And the service folks were able to add all the accessories I wanted ? with the exception of the TRD periscope, which also doesn't exist. At closing, I was introduced to Shane#2, who walked me through some features and options and what not, and he even drew me a nice picture. I think it was of a panda bear. Shane #2 was just as helpful and friendly as Shane #1. I've numbered the Shanes in the order that I met them ? those numbers are not based on handsomeness. I would call that a tie. While my account of every detail regarding this transaction may be slightly inaccurate, my experience with these three people at 802 was top notch. I find the process of purchasing a car to be an unpleasant experience. This was not. PS - Shane #1 is from Australia. So I was close.

January 14, 2015

Shane #1 (from Australia) told us about a customer that came in with no pants, but we thought there was some sort of miscommunication due to his accent. We'll have to apologize to him for not believing. Cat (the person) also mentioned that she was shocked when you turned down her first color suggestion of "Bruised Banana Yellow" for the Highlander. After some research, and serious disappointment, she found that they don't make the vehicle in that color either. On a brighter note, we may know some designers and engineers to make your TRD Periscope come to life. Maybe even get it 3D printed! Thank you kindly for your very nice review and we hope to see you again in the future. All the best, The 802 Toyota team. P.S. Shane #2 takes his artwork very seriously. He saved the panda bear drawing and hung it proudly above his desk. Here's a link to his panda drawing for all those interested: http://i.imgur.com/pa9jahl.jpg?1

Worst I've ever been treated

by from Danville, Vt |

Brought back a RAV4 after local garage said that it was badly out of line. Since it had just had a recall, I talked with a service adviser who started screaming at me in the public area when I mentioned what the local certified mechanic had said. Accused me of being antagonistic when I tried to interrupt his tirade. Would NEVER walk through the door of this dealership again. I am a senior citizen and would advise others to beware.

December 30, 2014

We are very sorry for the experience you had at 802 Toyota. Our service manager agrees that this is not how we operate. We would really like to resolve any misunderstandings that took place, so at your convenience please contact our service manager, Phil Daley, to discuss the issues you had while getting your vehicle serviced. His direct phone number is (802) 224-7271. Thank you and we hope to hear from you soon.

802 Toyota is lucky to have Shane Sheeran

by from Berlin, VT |

I was lucky enough to work with Shane Sheeran for over a month and a half on purchasing a new car from 802 Toyota. He helped me out significantly when it came to learning more about the leasing route. Also, from the day after I left 802 Toyota after realizing I needed to try to sell my old car first, he respectfully kept in touch with me via email regarding my attempt to sell my old care. He mindfully and professionally thought of me when a new Prius C3 came into the lot...and all in all, I finally left with that car! I highly recommend working with Shane Sheeran at 802 Toyota!

November 4, 2014

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're glad Shane was such a great help to you and that you had a good experience at 802 Toyota. We hope to see you again in the future.

Great experience

by from Williamstown, VT |

Shane Sheeran was my main point of contact. Honest, helpful, and patient, I felt well taken care of. Got a great used car.

October 22, 2014

Thank you for the review! We're glad Shane was able to help you find the right car for you and that you had such a great experience at 802 Toyota Scion.

The place to buy

by from Barre, VT |

Called several dealerships in the area with questions and quote requests. 802 Toyota exceeded the others on all levels and most importantly price. We spoke with Shane Sheeran about a 2014 Toyota Camry LE and the great deal he quoted us over the phone was the exact same deal we walked out of there with. None of that let's get them in here or sorry that deal is no longer available stuff you find at some other dealerships. Not to mention the Camry he had waiting for us was a perfect match and a color we had never seen before but yet was the color my wife liked the most of all available colors. Shane is GREAT to work with and when the need arises again he will be our first call.

October 6, 2014

Thank you very much for the wonderful review! We're so glad Shane was able to help you and that you had such a good experience with 802 Toyota. We hope to see you again in the future.

Great salesman, clean facilities

by from Bath, NH |

Easy to communicate with. Sam Clark was a great salesman to deal with. He was friendly and knew the vehicle, was very knowledgeable. The process was simple, not confusing. The completion of the financial department was the same. It was a nice pleasant experience. I have recommended Sam and 802 Toyota already to others. The facilities were clean and up to date also. It was a nice place to be at.

September 30, 2014

Thank you very much for such a wonderful review! We're so happy you had such a good experience at 802 Toyota and that Sam found the right vehicle for you. We hope to see you again in the future.