Uptown Motorcars

1101 E Commerce Blvd (Hwy 60), Slinger, WI 53086

New 888-245-8124
Used 866-918-9793
Service 877-227-1637

Uptown begins with "You"!

Great Experience

by from West Bend, WI |

I bought a 2014 van that was slightly used from Uptown recently. After looking around at over 10 other dealers in the area, I can authoritatively state that Uptown was the most professional, easy, no pressure, buying experience of ANY of the other dealerships we went to. Also, selection was much greater than other dealerships. People there were not high-turnover - they were professional and experienced. The whole process was really smooth once we decided on a vehicle. We will be buying all vehicles from Uptown in the future.

October 30, 2014

Dear Van Buyer, Thank you for the kind words with regards to your recent purchase experience. Thank you for choosing Uptown as your dealer. Regards, Team Uptown

Oil change

by from Jackson, WI |

I was at the hospital across the street and thought while I was waiting on someone, I'll pull in to their service and see if they can fit me for the oil change. Staff was very attentive and did the job well and quick saving me time and extra trip. Well done!

Service

by from Richfield, WI |

Primarily used Service department. They were very courteous and responsive to my needs. Through in their diagnostics and troubleshooting. Recommend to anyone.

Service

by from Milwaukee wi |

Was able to get in for service quick and was happy with the results and service

Sister Joseph Marie

by from Slinger, WI |

I had an emergency car brake repair on short notice and they fit me in quickly. They were very helpful and always very cordial. Very nice hospitality with great chocolate chip cookies, popcorn, & soda! All the employees are always very courteous.

Giuseppe Mignano

by from Slinger, WI |

First time here and they are very friendly and knowledgable. I will definitely be coming here for all my automotive needs.

Uptown Chevolet

by from Menomonee Falls Wi |

Overall very good experince. Will buy next car from Uptown. Thanks Scott.

February 10, 2015

Thank you for the review Jack! I will let Scott know you mentioned him specifically.

Great Experience!

by from Colgate, WI |

We have been shopping and buying new and used vehicles from Uptown for years. Always feels like a family homecoming. The owners have really worked hard to hire, support and maintain their crew of experienced/knowledgeable sales staff. This time we worked with both Wally and Jake. There was no pressure or games that a lot of dealers play. They stayed focused on finding the right vehicle for our needs and were very patient as we kicked tires from vehicle to vehicle. Decided on a Chevy Cruze 1LT. Jake very patiently gave us 2 hours of in car training to make sure we were comfortable before leaving the lot. We love our new vehicle....just right for us! Thank you Uptown for another great experience!

February 10, 2015

Thank you Happy Campers for the wonderful review! I'm glad you felt the way we strive to make all of our clients feel...as part of our family!

Uptown Chevrolet

by from Allenton, Wisconsin |

Uptown is a great family owned company! The salespeople were knowledgeable, friendly, and efficient. I was able to leave with my new car in only a few short hours! The service was great and I definitely recommend Uptown to any person looking to buy/lease a new car.

February 10, 2015

Thank you for the review Stephanie! We look forward to working with you, your family and friends for years to come.

New vehicle purchase

by from Hubertus, WI |

I have not yet received my new truck, but it is on order. The sales people are very friendly, honest, and not pushy.

February 10, 2015

Thank you Don! I trust you're enjoying your new truck.

Great people-Josh, Carrie & Tracey to work with!

by from Menomonee Falls, WI |

It started with Cars.com! When you see what you want, you need to act quickly! I saw the Durango I wanted & emailed to see if it was available ! That's how I met Josh & Carrie. Great people to work with, I took the Durango for a test drive on 9-11-13, & decided to buy it on Friday the 13th! Came in the following Wednesday met up with Tracey & Josh ! Signed the papers & Durango is mine! Very nice & easy people to work with! I would send family & friends there if they need a car or truck!! And I'll continue going there too! Thanks Josh, Carrie & Tracey for making my buying experience so nice & easy! D.J. '06 Durango