Curry Honda

(3.7) 5.0 6 Reviews

3845 Crompond Rd, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598

loved the service!

by from yorktown, NY |

just signed the lease for my 2015 honda civic SE yesterday, weather permitting i will be picking it up today. The salesman was very friendly and comfortable to work with. This was the third honda dealer we tried, and the best price provided. I will not name the other deals or prices, but I am VERY satisfied with the deal we landed and would most definitely recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a new car!

Service department is great, sales could be better

by from Carmel, NY |

Jim Ferrara the service director is the best person in that department. He is an asset to service! He has all the knowledge you would want and more. Jim has been there for years and been nothing but helpful, courteous and knowledgable never tries to sell you something that is not needed. Jim also did a great job explaining everything on our new car along with Marcus the parts manager and answered all questions during the new car orientation. Sales department could be better when it comes to pricing for a brand new car. However everyone is courteous and helpful. The general manager Dave Girolamo very nice, willing to work with you always available to chat. Also very knowledgeable on sales to products. Curry does take good care of you.

Awful Service

by from Putnam, NY |

Take a pass on Curry Honda. Brought my car in for a 9:00 appt for a simple mount/balance of four tires. One hour wait. Asked if I wanted an alignment I OKd it. After 90 minutes I checked on the car -- up on the lift - no tires mounted and no alignment. The rep couldn't explain what they had been doing for 90 minutes. The service manager was oblivious and only offered "sorry for the backup." -- no one seemed to care or show that my time was worth anything to them. So it took 2 hours and 10 minutes to get a mount/balance. Their GM is always on TV bragging about the dealership. He should stop his gassing and start fixing his service department. They now have one less customer to worry about. I'm done with them.

Curry Honda responded to this review

November 26, 2014

Mike, I am very sorry about your experience here the other day, looks like we dropped the ball. I have called you a couple of times in an effort to speak with you about what happened. If interested, I would appreciate a call back so we can discuss. Thank you for the feedback, Brian McLenithan. Service Director

My New Accord

by from Peekskill, NY |

Purchased my second Honda Accord from Curry Honda. Always professional and courteous. Customer friendly. Exceeded my expectations! Several family members also are long time happy customers.

no problems at all!!

by from middletown n.y. |

A sales-personel were very nice, and understanding all my reasons and questions about the car.

Online Purchase of 2008 Honda Odyssey Touring

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Purchased this Certified car online. Flew back to pick it up. This was a loaded, low mileage one owner car. There was no price negotiation (ok). I ask internet manger to personally inspect exterior of car for scratches, dents damage several small things were mentioned(ok). When I inspected car there was significant damage to drivers side rear view mirror which was very visible and had gone undetected. Mentioned this problem Sales manager, he refused to fix it and refused to participate w/ my local Honda dealer in Colo. in fixing mirror when I got back home (parts needed to be ordered). The sales manger obviously had me over a barrel and was going to be a cheap as he could. I expected, and relied upon the Honda Certified Status as the comfort for this sort of a long distance purchase. It was a $27k purchase that went sour for a $200 mirror repair that should have been made by the dealer before Certified Status went on vehicle. I wouldn't deal with them again.