Superior Hyundai South

Service 888-408-1735

Best Price First

Bought used ford focus

by from Paris, KY |

Whole experience was very good. Shall go back again.

Bought a new 2014 Sonata

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Salesman Tony Semona did a great job to explain the many features of this car, and went out of his way to facilitate the purchase.

Good Service!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

My husband & I decided to purchase my low mileage leased 2012 Hyundai Sonata Ltd!! Great car!!! Everything went smooth with the transition! Thank you to our salesman Tony Semona!!

A VERY good first time experience...

by from Norwood. Ohio |

I was aware of this dealer before I made a purchase, as my father had previously bought a vehicle, there, with which he is still very pleased. I had the good fortune of being asisted by a very experienced sales memeber, Mr. Tony Semona who was much more than accomodating to myself, a first time buyer at a car dealership, be it new or used. He helped to alleviate any of the anxiety that I brough along with me when I arrived. A gentleman with roughly 40 years of car sales experience and a no pressure approach is more than reason enough to seek him out, personally, on your either your first or next visit to Superior South where you will truly receive Superior service at a Superior dealer. Kudos to Mr. Semona and thank you again. I love the car!!

These guys ROCK!!!!! I I LOVE SUPERIOR HYUNDAI!!!

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I LOVE THESE GUYS!!!! I bought a Hyundai Accent GLS from them in 2010 and that car was AWESOME!!!! So 4 yrs later I wanted another car nothing wrong with the 1st one but I just wanted to UPGRADE to another car so I bought a HYUNDAI ELANTRA SE 2014!! I TOTALLY LOVE THIS CAR!!! The salesmen were so AWESOME to me and gave me a wonderful price for my other car HYUNDAI ACCENT GLS that I traded in! I suggest EVERYONE to go to these guys and buy your next car!!! I was treated with the most respect and made feel welcome and I was treated very, very, great!! I felt like I was family and I really was at ease being there and they even worked with me to get me the car I was wanting PLUS MORE!!! Thank you to TREVOR, SCOTT, NATHAN and ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE that I didn't mention!!!! If I could give 10 stars I would!!!!

Visit a dealership that cares

by from Greensburg, IN |

We just purchased our 3rd Hyundai from the Superior Hyundai South dealership. We had to replace our 2007 Tuscon which had over 256,000 miles. My husband and I moved to Indiana about 5 years ago but still both kept our jobs in Cincinnati, Ohio so the miles just pile up. We stopped by Superior to look at the new cars and see if we would be able to qualify to buy a new car. Our salesman took on the challenge of getting us approved, while in bankruptcy, and into a new Elantra. We now drive a car that gets 37-41 miles a gallon on the highway and instead of buying gas everyday we might go 2 days in between fill-ups. More importantly we now have a new car that we can have confidence in the quality and know it is backed up by the best warranty available. Over the years we have had to take our cars in for repairs and I always felt that I was treated fairly and not taken advantage of. All repairs were performed well and you always had the reassurance that they would make it right if something happened. Go see them - they care and will stay at it to get you in the car that you want.

Superior Honda purchase

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Tony Semona help us buy a car. He found the perfect car for us and was very good explaining and getting the discounts for us.

Great experience

by from West Chester, OH |

I had two cars at Superior that I was interested from my internet search. My girlfriend and I were greeted right away by Tony Semona. Tony brought out the keys for both vehicles that I was interested in and we test drove the one I was leaning towards. After a short, no-pressure negotiation, I decided to buy. Tony was great to work with and the only thing that detracted was the slow clean up of the vehicle for me to drive it home.

quick and easy

by from covington ky |

I had been shopping for my new car for a few days, Some one quickly emailed me an all paid number on the Sonata I wanted . I was in and out of there in less than 2 hours which is quicker than any experience I have ever had. I will recommend them to everyone who wants a Hyundai,

Look elsewhere, these guys should clean tables...

by from Louisville, Ky |

Contacted this dealership about a new car they listed on the internet. Recieved a reply within minutes that the car was available. After exchanging several emails with the internet saleman, I asked for a final price with tax and license. After a hour wait with no answer, tried to contact the saleman again. No reply. Never received a reply that day. Next day, tried to contact several times by email again. No answer. Called the dealership by phone and got the salesman's voice mail. Left a message to please call. Left another email that I was still waiting for a final price. No response again. I finally got a response, two days later.... about 21/2 hours after I had taken delivery on a car from another dealership. Don't waste your time with these clowns. They are as bad as the other reviews state.

Avoid at All Costs!

by from Lexington, Ky |

This dealership lacks the ability to a) treat their customers with respect and b) be honest about their prices. I have encountered this problem at every rank from seller to supervisor. This business is yet to learn that prices don't sell cars -- trust does. Trust and treating their customers like human beings instead of wads of cash that can be taken advantage of. The last thing they want is an informed consumer. Buy at your own risk. There's a reason so many of us all share this opinion. They're no more sorry about they way they treated me as they are about the same way they treated the other one-stars, and that's the same way they'll treat you. Don't let them deceive you. Take your business to somewhere you can trust: SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Superior Hyundai South responded to this review

December 31, 2013

I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. I wish you would have been more specific so that I could investigate these claims. Did you visit the dealership or receive an online quote? We're you looking at a New or Preowned vehicle? All of our online, internet, and in dealership pricing are honored on a daily basis. We encourage our customers to request an out the door figure to eliminate any miscomunication. We take great pride in that are customer service rating is one of the highest in the region. I encourage you to contact me directly and share with me in detail your disappointment in the dealership Thanks, Jim Smith Jr General Manager 513-598-8700