Superior Hyundai South

Service 888-408-1735 Service 888-408-1735

Best Price First

Bought used ford focus

by from Paris, KY |

Whole experience was very good. Shall go back again.

Don't bother

by from Hurricane WV |

Purchased I used Hyundai Volester. Went in pre approved with loan papers in hand, they ran my credit anyway lowering my credit score. When they took the car to fill up with gas some one hit it "so they say". Been waiting on new rim for two weeks said they would do a front end alignment that they did not do, and fix a popping noise in front whelk that they did not do, so I will have to pay to do my self because I live 3 1/2 hours away. This place is a nightmare.

Best experience ever

by from Florence ky 41048 |

I had delt with a few hyundai dealerships and superior was by far the easiest to deal with.They had the exact Sonata I had been looking for and also the best price.I will be getting all of my cars there. GARY SMITZ

Bought a new 2014 Sonata

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Salesman Tony Semona did a great job to explain the many features of this car, and went out of his way to facilitate the purchase.

Good Service!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

My husband & I decided to purchase my low mileage leased 2012 Hyundai Sonata Ltd!! Great car!!! Everything went smooth with the transition! Thank you to our salesman Tony Semona!!

A VERY good first time experience...

by from Norwood. Ohio |

I was aware of this dealer before I made a purchase, as my father had previously bought a vehicle, there, with which he is still very pleased. I had the good fortune of being asisted by a very experienced sales memeber, Mr. Tony Semona who was much more than accomodating to myself, a first time buyer at a car dealership, be it new or used. He helped to alleviate any of the anxiety that I brough along with me when I arrived. A gentleman with roughly 40 years of car sales experience and a no pressure approach is more than reason enough to seek him out, personally, on your either your first or next visit to Superior South where you will truly receive Superior service at a Superior dealer. Kudos to Mr. Semona and thank you again. I love the car!!

These guys ROCK!!!!! I I LOVE SUPERIOR HYUNDAI!!!

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I LOVE THESE GUYS!!!! I bought a Hyundai Accent GLS from them in 2010 and that car was AWESOME!!!! So 4 yrs later I wanted another car nothing wrong with the 1st one but I just wanted to UPGRADE to another car so I bought a HYUNDAI ELANTRA SE 2014!! I TOTALLY LOVE THIS CAR!!! The salesmen were so AWESOME to me and gave me a wonderful price for my other car HYUNDAI ACCENT GLS that I traded in! I suggest EVERYONE to go to these guys and buy your next car!!! I was treated with the most respect and made feel welcome and I was treated very, very, great!! I felt like I was family and I really was at ease being there and they even worked with me to get me the car I was wanting PLUS MORE!!! Thank you to TREVOR, SCOTT, NATHAN and ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE that I didn't mention!!!! If I could give 10 stars I would!!!!

Visit a dealership that cares

by from Greensburg, IN |

We just purchased our 3rd Hyundai from the Superior Hyundai South dealership. We had to replace our 2007 Tuscon which had over 256,000 miles. My husband and I moved to Indiana about 5 years ago but still both kept our jobs in Cincinnati, Ohio so the miles just pile up. We stopped by Superior to look at the new cars and see if we would be able to qualify to buy a new car. Our salesman took on the challenge of getting us approved, while in bankruptcy, and into a new Elantra. We now drive a car that gets 37-41 miles a gallon on the highway and instead of buying gas everyday we might go 2 days in between fill-ups. More importantly we now have a new car that we can have confidence in the quality and know it is backed up by the best warranty available. Over the years we have had to take our cars in for repairs and I always felt that I was treated fairly and not taken advantage of. All repairs were performed well and you always had the reassurance that they would make it right if something happened. Go see them - they care and will stay at it to get you in the car that you want.

Superior Honda purchase

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Tony Semona help us buy a car. He found the perfect car for us and was very good explaining and getting the discounts for us.

Great experience

by from West Chester, OH |

I had two cars at Superior that I was interested from my internet search. My girlfriend and I were greeted right away by Tony Semona. Tony brought out the keys for both vehicles that I was interested in and we test drove the one I was leaning towards. After a short, no-pressure negotiation, I decided to buy. Tony was great to work with and the only thing that detracted was the slow clean up of the vehicle for me to drive it home.