Diamond Motorcars, Inc.

Diamond Motorcars, Inc.

17803 Bellflower Blvd, Bellflower, CA 90706

Used 888-309-6982

We finane anyone!!!!

No-one else could help, but they got me a car!!!

by from Lakewood, ca |

I went to a bunch of other dealers, but nobody could help... Then I called Tom at diamond motor cars, and he totally listened!!! He worked with me and found a great car with a loan I could handle!!! No lies, honest cars, and a used car dealer that tells the truth... I got a car i love, and he made sure i got a deal i can afford! I won't go anywhere else from now on!!!

April 19, 2015

We are so happy to be of assistance.

Bought two cars here

by from Long Beach CA |

I have bought two cars from there...one with over 200k miles. The price was great but I felt the value was great also because both cars ran fine. Neither had any issues while I owned them and will be going back in September to buy another to carry my dog around in. People are nice, cars run good and most are in terrific aesthetic condition as well. Mark T and his staff are respectful and courteous.

Many years of satisfaction from this dealer

by from Long Beach CA |

Owned by a very nice family. Bought a couple cars here. Had some credit issues at first but not anymore. But still find them to have great deals on cars that have great eye appeal. Nice to see they are expanding when a lot of others have shut down.

April 19, 2015

Never again purchasing a car from this dealership

by from Redondo Beach, CA |

I had a bad experience buying a car from here awhile back. It was a red 2005 Honda Accord coupe special edition. After purchasing the car, a Hispanic guy (cannot remember his name) that answer the phone gave me the run around regarding my license plate and registration. I called multiple times regarding my license plate that I already and they kept telling me they already mailed it. After waiting over 6 months I gave up calling and went to the DMV. They could of saved me the time and headache if they were honest. Customer service here is terrible after you sign the contract. Even with good credit, they will try to give you a high interest rate on your loan.

Please come work with us to resolve..call Mark Tomaino 562 235 8053

Affordable nice cars. Nice honest business men

by from Whittier, Ca |

I was surprised I was able to afford a nice beautiful luxury car within my budget. I was originally planing on buying a bucket, but with a thousand down and with my challenging credit, they were able to get me into a newer Lexus with affordable payments that met my budget. My friends and family were surprised when I pulled up into my driveway :) Thank you Diamond Motors. I highly recommend my friends and family to you. Keep up the good work!

April 19, 2015

Please explain. It is our intention to make sure everyone is completely satisfied.

very happy customer

by from ANAHEIM |

VERY HAPPY WITH MY CAR. THE TRANSACTION WAS FAST AND EASY. THEY REALLY CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS WHICH I FIND REFRESHING NOW A DAYS. THE BEST PART IS THE CAR IS AT LOWER MARKET VALUE AND IN GREAT CONDITIONS.

April 19, 2015

Thank you for your business.

They never contacted me??

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Nothing to say, except that they were not interested in my business!!

June 4, 2014

It's our goal to respond to all of our customers within 24 hours, but we cannot account for customers that leave incorrect contact information. Sorry for the inconvenience, but you can contact me personally at any point to discuss your needs. I would love to help you source your next car. Tom 562-920-1777

bought something i was not planning to buy

by from BELLFLOWER, CA |

CAME IN LOOKING TO BUY A NEW SUV...... ENDED UP LEAVING WITH SOMETHING I WOULDVE NEVER IMAGINED OF BUYIN. A BMW 740IL AND IT WAS CHEAPER THAN THE SUV I WAS LOOKING TO BUY. ALL BECAUSE OF THE SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS SKILLS OF THE SALESMAN SERGIO. HE WAS VERY PATIENT WITH ME..... ESPECIALLY WITH ME NOT BEING TO SURE ABOOUT BUYING THAT TYPE OF CAR. BUT I ENDED UP BUYING IT AND HAVENT BEEN MORE HAPPY ABOUT PURCHASING EVER. GREAT CUSTOMER SKILLS. AND ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP OUT QUICK, FAST, AND IN A HURRY WITH ANY PROBLEMS THAT YOU MAY HAVE WHEN YOU PURCHASE A VEHICLE. ALL RECOMMENDATIONS ARE SENT HERE. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK SERGIO. AND I'LL SEE YOU SOON FOR ANOTHER PURCHASE

June 24, 2015

Thank you for your purchase and we hope you come see is again when you are ready.

VERY HONEST DEALERSHIP

by from ORANGE |

I HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH THE SERVICE AND PLEASED WITH THE VEHICLE. I BOUGHT A CAR FOR MY DAUGHTER AND THEY DID EVERYTHING TO PLEASE HER. THE LEATHER HAD A SMALL TEAR, I UNDERSTAND SINCE THE CAR IS 13 YEARS OLD, HOWEVER MY TEAN AGE DAUGHTER IS ANOTHER STORY. I HAD PAY THEM THE MONEY AND SIGNED THE CONTRACT. WHEN THEY NOTICE MY DAUGHTER WAS A LITTLE UNHAPPY, THEY OFFER TO FIX IT AND ALSO DID A FEW OTHER THINGS.

June 24, 2015

Thank you for your kind words.

Amazing service

by from Long beach |

Sergio, gave me excellent service. I came in needing a new car and walked out with a more than I thought I could afford with my current financial situation. But Sergio was very polite and bent over backwards to get me what I needed. I can't thank him enough. He had to deal with me being very picky and was very patient. Thank you thank you Sergio!

June 24, 2015

We try to deliver a great experience to everyone. Glad you found that to be the case.

fantastic

by from long beach |

This guy Sergio acts like he doesn't buy a car or not.... almost like he doesn't want to be at work. But when it comes down to it.... he cares and wants to help. I only had 5000 cash to buy a car and drove away with a 2005 ford focus. So far its been good. The location was nice and clean and everyone was professional. I would recommend anyone to go there.

June 24, 2015

You were great to work with and hope you are still enjoying your vehicle.