Diamond Motorcars, Inc.

Used 888-309-6982

Driven To Perform!

very happy customer

by from ANAHEIM |

VERY HAPPY WITH MY CAR. THE TRANSACTION WAS FAST AND EASY. THEY REALLY CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS WHICH I FIND REFRESHING NOW A DAYS. THE BEST PART IS THE CAR IS AT LOWER MARKET VALUE AND IN GREAT CONDITIONS.

They never contacted me??

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Nothing to say, except that they were not interested in my business!!

bought something i was not planning to buy

by from BELLFLOWER, CA |

CAME IN LOOKING TO BUY A NEW SUV...... ENDED UP LEAVING WITH SOMETHING I WOULDVE NEVER IMAGINED OF BUYIN. A BMW 740IL AND IT WAS CHEAPER THAN THE SUV I WAS LOOKING TO BUY. ALL BECAUSE OF THE SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS SKILLS OF THE SALESMAN SERGIO. HE WAS VERY PATIENT WITH ME..... ESPECIALLY WITH ME NOT BEING TO SURE ABOOUT BUYING THAT TYPE OF CAR. BUT I ENDED UP BUYING IT AND HAVENT BEEN MORE HAPPY ABOUT PURCHASING EVER. GREAT CUSTOMER SKILLS. AND ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP OUT QUICK, FAST, AND IN A HURRY WITH ANY PROBLEMS THAT YOU MAY HAVE WHEN YOU PURCHASE A VEHICLE. ALL RECOMMENDATIONS ARE SENT HERE. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK SERGIO. AND I'LL SEE YOU SOON FOR ANOTHER PURCHASE

VERY HONEST DEALERSHIP

by from ORANGE |

I HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH THE SERVICE AND PLEASED WITH THE VEHICLE. I BOUGHT A CAR FOR MY DAUGHTER AND THEY DID EVERYTHING TO PLEASE HER. THE LEATHER HAD A SMALL TEAR, I UNDERSTAND SINCE THE CAR IS 13 YEARS OLD, HOWEVER MY TEAN AGE DAUGHTER IS ANOTHER STORY. I HAD PAY THEM THE MONEY AND SIGNED THE CONTRACT. WHEN THEY NOTICE MY DAUGHTER WAS A LITTLE UNHAPPY, THEY OFFER TO FIX IT AND ALSO DID A FEW OTHER THINGS.

Amazing service

by from Long beach |

Sergio, gave me excellent service. I came in needing a new car and walked out with a more than I thought I could afford with my current financial situation. But Sergio was very polite and bent over backwards to get me what I needed. I can't thank him enough. He had to deal with me being very picky and was very patient. Thank you thank you Sergio!

fantastic

by from long beach |

This guy Sergio acts like he doesn't buy a car or not.... almost like he doesn't want to be at work. But when it comes down to it.... he cares and wants to help. I only had 5000 cash to buy a car and drove away with a 2005 ford focus. So far its been good. The location was nice and clean and everyone was professional. I would recommend anyone to go there.

I am so happy

by from Orange California |

I wanted a deal. Low on cash with credit issues. They care and go the extra mile for you. After looking for over a month I found my car at diamond. I have recommended friend's and they now tell me thanks for the tip. I will buy my next car from diamondmotorcars.

Happy Customer!!!

by from long beach, ca |

Olivia was very helpful and friendly. I had a quick and easy experience buying my Chevy Malibu. I would highly recommend this dealership.

FRAUDULENT SALES

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Bought my car 6 months ago, it isnt registered yet. DMV sent me a letter saying it isnt smogged or VIN verified yet, when i went a month ago because "Olivia" called me to bring it in so that their employee could take it to the DMV. Who knows what i went for then. I never submit any documents to the DMV with my name so who knows how the DMV got my name and information, Highly suggest you stay away. I was even told by Olivia that my car wasnt going to pass the smog check so they had to reset the computer so the check engine would not show.

awesome!!!

by from los angeles ca |

I purchased a audi from them. Olivia and patty were very knowlegable helpful and friendly i highly recommend this dealership!!!!