Diamond Motorcars, Inc.

Used 888-309-6982

We finane anyone!!!!

fantastic

by from long beach |

This guy Sergio acts like he doesn't buy a car or not.... almost like he doesn't want to be at work. But when it comes down to it.... he cares and wants to help. I only had 5000 cash to buy a car and drove away with a 2005 ford focus. So far its been good. The location was nice and clean and everyone was professional. I would recommend anyone to go there.

June 24, 2015

You were great to work with and hope you are still enjoying your vehicle.

I am so happy

by from Orange California |

I wanted a deal. Low on cash with credit issues. They care and go the extra mile for you. After looking for over a month I found my car at diamond. I have recommended friend's and they now tell me thanks for the tip. I will buy my next car from diamondmotorcars.

June 24, 2015

It is so rewarding when we can make someone happy. Thanks for the opportunity.

Happy Customer!!!

by from long beach, ca |

Olivia was very helpful and friendly. I had a quick and easy experience buying my Chevy Malibu. I would highly recommend this dealership.

June 24, 2015

Another great revie for Olivia. We are so proud. Please keep her in mind if she can help with anything else and thank you for your business and your review.

FRAUDULENT SALES

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Bought my car 6 months ago, it isnt registered yet. DMV sent me a letter saying it isnt smogged or VIN verified yet, when i went a month ago because "Olivia" called me to bring it in so that their employee could take it to the DMV. Who knows what i went for then. I never submit any documents to the DMV with my name so who knows how the DMV got my name and information, Highly suggest you stay away. I was even told by Olivia that my car wasnt going to pass the smog check so they had to reset the computer so the check engine would not show.

awesome!!!

by from los angeles ca |

I purchased a audi from them. Olivia and patty were very knowlegable helpful and friendly i highly recommend this dealership!!!!

June 24, 2015

Thanks...we will pass this on to Olivia. Please send her your friends or let us know when you are ready to trade it in.

I GOT A GREAT CAR

by from ANAHEIM |

DID NOT CARE ABOUT HOW FRIENDLY THEY ARE, I WANTED A GREAT DEAL AND A GOOD CAR. I GOT BOTH SO I AM HAPPY, I HAVE CREDIT ISSUE AND THEY APPROVED ME RIGHT AWAY.

June 24, 2015

We hope you found us friendly IN ADDITION to getting a great car..but as long as you got what you want and are happy, we are happy for you.

Horrible sales and false promises

by from Glendale,ca |

I bought a BMW 540i. I was promised that I was getting a good car . I was told over the phone that the car would have some repairs done before I picked it up. It needed new weather stripping around the window and a small piece on the fromt bumper needed to be fixed. The dealership never fixed these things.After delivery of the car some warning lights came on in the car and I took it to the BMW dealership. I had to spend 2600 in repairs, which sucked because I had just put 2000 bucks down on this car 2days before! I was pissed off !This dealership didn't work with me on the price of the car and they knew it would need major work. # lied to and screwed over!

outstanding customer service

by from buena park ca |

personal professional experienced with sales staff and management the sales process was easy fair price finance was easy after sale was unexpected surprise for service on the auto

June 24, 2015

We try to be a cut above to give people the respect they deserve and the service they need.