Diamond Motorcars, Inc.

17839 Bellflower Blvd, Bellflower, CA 90706

Used 888-309-6982

Driven To Perform!

Happy Customer!!!

by from long beach, ca |

Olivia was very helpful and friendly. I had a quick and easy experience buying my Chevy Malibu. I would highly recommend this dealership.

FRAUDULENT SALES

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Bought my car 6 months ago, it isnt registered yet. DMV sent me a letter saying it isnt smogged or VIN verified yet, when i went a month ago because "Olivia" called me to bring it in so that their employee could take it to the DMV. Who knows what i went for then. I never submit any documents to the DMV with my name so who knows how the DMV got my name and information, Highly suggest you stay away. I was even told by Olivia that my car wasnt going to pass the smog check so they had to reset the computer so the check engine would not show.

awesome!!!

by from los angeles ca |

I purchased a audi from them. Olivia and patty were very knowlegable helpful and friendly i highly recommend this dealership!!!!

I GOT A GREAT CAR

by from ANAHEIM |

DID NOT CARE ABOUT HOW FRIENDLY THEY ARE, I WANTED A GREAT DEAL AND A GOOD CAR. I GOT BOTH SO I AM HAPPY, I HAVE CREDIT ISSUE AND THEY APPROVED ME RIGHT AWAY.

Horrible sales and false promises

by from Glendale,ca |

I bought a BMW 540i. I was promised that I was getting a good car . I was told over the phone that the car would have some repairs done before I picked it up. It needed new weather stripping around the window and a small piece on the fromt bumper needed to be fixed. The dealership never fixed these things.After delivery of the car some warning lights came on in the car and I took it to the BMW dealership. I had to spend 2600 in repairs, which sucked because I had just put 2000 bucks down on this car 2days before! I was pissed off !This dealership didn't work with me on the price of the car and they knew it would need major work. # lied to and screwed over!

outstanding customer service

by from buena park ca |

personal professional experienced with sales staff and management the sales process was easy fair price finance was easy after sale was unexpected surprise for service on the auto