McCaddon Cadillac Buick GMC

2460 48th Court, Boulder, CO 80301

New 888-790-0074
Used 888-784-3291
Service 877-805-4419

The Name People Trust, Family Owned and Operated Since 1958.

Bought a Cadillac SRX

by from Colorado Springs, Co |

We were shopping and comparing used SRX's and decided to look at a 2011 SRX advertised on the Craigslist at McCaddons in Boulder. Our appointment with Zack was very pleasant as we took our test drive. The overall experience was very positive from the start to the finish and we eventually purchased the vehicle with NO HASSELS or pressure. We are satisfied customers.

Great Experience

by from Laramie, WY |

I had been looking online for a Mustang convertible and found one there. After numerous e-mails, I drove down to Boulder to look at the car. After test driving it, I decided to buy it. The experience there was great. The salesman, Stephen, and all the staff made me feel very comfortable.

Probably should try eleswhere if you care

by from Monument, Colorado |

Tried working with this dealer. Zach, the salesman was great. However when it came time to make the deal I find out that the truck I had been working on had been sold and the dealer records were out of date. How hard is it to keep your own sales records current and not disappoint a customer? I assume this dealer will be OK if they ever figure out what they have in stock.

Best service in boulder!

by from longmont,co |

I have been going to McCaddon's for a few years and McCaddon's is by far the best service I have ever received. Everyone in the service department is great but I always work with Jeff and if he is unavailable I work with Chris. They both go above and beyond to take care of my needs.

Very good experience overall

by from Fort Collins, CO |

Sales department was pretty good overall. Kind of wish the finance guy explained things a little better, but overall pretty good experience. The internet salesman was very nice and extremely helpful.