Dick Scott Nissan

Service 888-891-1753

Get Your Best Shot At Dick Scott

Great Sales experience

by from Canton, MI |

Very pleased with service and promptness of the vehicle we wanted to purchase.

August 26, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We hope you are enjoying it!

Cannot trust Information provided by this dealer.

by from Canton,MI |

I had a very bad experience at Dick Scott Nissan Canton. The online sales person gives you one price and information provided by sales person inside the showroom is different. Its like a scam to get into showroom. Please make sure u have all the information provided online in written. I cannot recommend someone to buy in this store.

October 15, 2014

Thank you for your comments and I apologize for the confusion in pricing. The vehicle that you had inquired about online was different than the one you were looking at in our showroom which is why the price was different between the two models. I would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please call me at 734-495-1000 to discuss. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Jon Mabery New Car Sales Manager

Not impressed

by from Novi, MI |

I sent an email regarding the pricing of a vehicle because the internet price was one thing and the price on the car in the pictures was another. I wanted to know why. The response I got didn't address the issue. Instead - I was told that car was sold and was I looking for another similar one. I replied that they needed to read my question and respond to that.

October 10, 2014

Thank you for your comments and I apologize for your less than satisfactory experience. I would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please call me at 734-495-1000 to discuss. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Jon Mabery New Car Sales Manager

SuperB

by from Canton, MI |

Mr. Johnson and another gentleman who handed back my keys were very friendly and helpful. I will come back for another service and sure to recommend them to others.

August 26, 2014

Thank you for your kind review! We look forward to your next visit with us!

Great Dealership

by from Canton, MI |

Tony Jaber went above and beyond to ensure that my needs were meet for my son's new Nissan Sentra SR. He made sure we understood all of the features the vehicle has to offer, and didn't mind going out of his way to make sure we are happy. in all Tony Jaber was an excellent salesman!

August 23, 2014

Thank you for your review! We are happy Tony was able to find the right vehicle for your son! We hope he has been enjoying his new Sentra!

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Canton, MI |

Coming into Dick Scott Nissan in Canton, I was fairly new to the experince in purchasing my own car. Not knowing how and what was needed! The receptionist , I believe her name was Sherry introduced me to Mr.Tony Jaber and I voiced to him the need for me having great transportation. With that, Tony made sure of it. He was so nice and very persistant, but although I didn't buy the vehicle on the spot, I came back with my mom and he ended up selling her a car as well! Tony is very determined and willing to do what ever it takes to put anybody in a car. Job well done, Sir ! Thank You ! I love my new Nissan Sentra!

August 23, 2014

Thank you for your kind review and congratulations on your new Sentra! We hope you and your mom have been enjoying your new vehicles!

Experience Excellent

by from Canton, MI |

Rose made my car buying experience excellent she was very helpful, friendly explain every detail of the paper work and detail about my new car purchase. I was very please with the service and all the staff. I will return to make all my purchases.

August 6, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are glad that Rose was able to help you with all your vehicle needs. We hope you have been enjoying your new vehicle!

Wonderful place to buy

by from Canton, MI |

every one was courteous and oil change was done in a timely manner.

August 5, 2014

Thank you for your review of your recent visit to our service department! We look forward to your next visit with us!

Comfortable and friendly

by from Canton, MI |

Great to be driving a Nissan again. We love our hybrid Pathfinder. You'll see us soon when it's time to replace our other Mercedes Benz.

June 25, 2014

Thank you for your kind review! We are glad to have helped with your Pathfinder purchase and look forward to your next visit! We hope you have been out enjoying your new Pathfinder!

Wonderful Buying Car

by from Canton, MI |

Unlike other dealers, the sales people here were very accommodating to my needs. Their ultimate goal was to get me in the car I wanted and there were willing to help with aesthetic touch ups, negotiated the price, and informed me when other buyers were looking at the car so I could finalize my purchase.

June 25, 2014

Congratulations on your new car! We are happy to have helped with your purchase and are glad to have made your buying experience so easy! We hope you have been enjoying your new vehicle!

Great Service

by from Canton, MI |

I never have a problem with the service department, they always treat me good. I'm in and out quickly.

June 5, 2014

Thank you for your review! We look forward to your next visit!