Dick Scott Nissan

Service 888-891-1753

Get Your Best Shot At Dick Scott

Awesome Customer Service!!!!!!

by from Canton, Michigan |

Dick Scott provided my family an I excellent customer service! I'm very pleased with every service that this dealership has provided. The buying process was very fast, and the environment is very friendly! I have recommended and referred family and friends to Dick Scott Nissan, because I highly recommend them for purchasing a vehicle!!!

March 4, 2015

Thank you for your kind review! We appreciate you recommendations and hope you are enjoying your new vehicle! We look forward to your next visit with us!

Great Customer Experience

by from Canton, Michigan |

Took my car in for servicing and multi inspection at Dick Scott Nissan in Canton, Michigan this past week. As usual, the greeting by Bob Flinchum at the service desk & the set up for service was quick and the review after the service completion was excellent. Service Manager, Gary Johnson was also there when I arrived & as always greets you by name (first & last, still don't know how he does that) & asks how I'm doing as well as how my Altima is running for me. This really does create a friendly customer atmosphere and pleasant customer experience. The car was also done on time. Keep up the good work!!

April 6, 2015

Thank you for your kind review! We are glad to have been of service to you and your vehicle and look forward to your next visit with us!

New Car Buying Experience

by from Canton, MI |

I purchased a 2015 Nissan 370Z from Dick Scott last week. They were extremely helpful with over night-ing paperwork while I was out of town and always kept me up to date on the vehicle delivery. They picked me up, when the vehicle arrived, so I did not have to find a ride. The entire process was very good. It only took a few signatures and I was out the door in my new car.

April 6, 2015

Congratulations again on your new 370Z! We are happy to have made your purchase experience as quick and easy as possible! We hope you have been enjoying your new 370Z!

Great people

by from Detroit, MI |

I've been dealing with Dick Scott Nissan for some years now and it's always been a good experience. I must say my most recent experience, a week ago, was the best! John Cuchi is a great salesman and made the experience painless. I would recommend him to any one and look forward to working with him again in about 3 years.

March 4, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle and thank you for your kind comments! We are glad John was able to help you with your recent vehicle purchase and look forward to working with you again in the future! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

Great service, Military Friendly, Clean Dealership

by from Superior Twp, MI |

I am very satisfied with this dealership. Their service and expertise is unmatched, as expected with any Nissan dealership. They treat military/veterans well with great discounts.

February 6, 2015

Thank you for your kind review! We are glad to have been able to help with your recent vehicle purchase and hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

Cannot trust Information provided by this dealer.

by from Canton,MI |

I had a very bad experience at Dick Scott Nissan Canton. The online sales person gives you one price and information provided by sales person inside the showroom is different. Its like a scam to get into showroom. Please make sure u have all the information provided online in written. I cannot recommend someone to buy in this store.

October 15, 2014

Thank you for your comments and I apologize for the confusion in pricing. The vehicle that you had inquired about online was different than the one you were looking at in our showroom which is why the price was different between the two models. I would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please call me at 734-495-1000 to discuss. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Jon Mabery New Car Sales Manager

Not impressed

by from Novi, MI |

I sent an email regarding the pricing of a vehicle because the internet price was one thing and the price on the car in the pictures was another. I wanted to know why. The response I got didn't address the issue. Instead - I was told that car was sold and was I looking for another similar one. I replied that they needed to read my question and respond to that.

October 10, 2014

Thank you for your comments and I apologize for your less than satisfactory experience. I would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please call me at 734-495-1000 to discuss. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Jon Mabery New Car Sales Manager

Great Sales experience

by from Canton, MI |

Very pleased with service and promptness of the vehicle we wanted to purchase.

August 28, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We hope you are enjoying it!

SuperB

by from Canton, MI |

Mr. Johnson and another gentleman who handed back my keys were very friendly and helpful. I will come back for another service and sure to recommend them to others.

August 26, 2014

Thank you for your kind review! We look forward to your next visit with us!

Great Dealership

by from Canton, MI |

Tony Jaber went above and beyond to ensure that my needs were meet for my son's new Nissan Sentra SR. He made sure we understood all of the features the vehicle has to offer, and didn't mind going out of his way to make sure we are happy. in all Tony Jaber was an excellent salesman!

August 23, 2014

Thank you for your review! We are happy Tony was able to find the right vehicle for your son! We hope he has been enjoying his new Sentra!

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Canton, MI |

Coming into Dick Scott Nissan in Canton, I was fairly new to the experince in purchasing my own car. Not knowing how and what was needed! The receptionist , I believe her name was Sherry introduced me to Mr.Tony Jaber and I voiced to him the need for me having great transportation. With that, Tony made sure of it. He was so nice and very persistant, but although I didn't buy the vehicle on the spot, I came back with my mom and he ended up selling her a car as well! Tony is very determined and willing to do what ever it takes to put anybody in a car. Job well done, Sir ! Thank You ! I love my new Nissan Sentra!

August 23, 2014

Thank you for your kind review and congratulations on your new Sentra! We hope you and your mom have been enjoying your new vehicles!