Dick Scott Nissan

Service 888-891-1753

Get Your Best Shot At Dick Scott

Wonderful place to buy

by from Canton, MI |

Gary went out of his way to assist in making sure a simple oil change was done right! Thank you for your attention to detail.

April 15, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your recent experience in our Service Department!

Fantastic service & great cars

by from Canton, MI |

continued excellent service and overall dealership and employees

April 16, 2014

Thank you for your review!

Excellent Experience

by from Canton, MI |

Exceptional beginning with my car salesman Robert Shackleford and service advisors and service manager.

April 15, 2014

Thank you for your kind review!

wonderful Experience

by from Canton, MI |

Robert shackleford did an excellent job on helping me get a vehicle he looked out for me and make sure that the best deal appreciate it very much! Excellent salesmanship.

April 10, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your recent visit with Robert! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

Brilliant

by from Canton, MI |

Excellent Service Robert Shackle is all about the customer. And John Couchy is Excellent with get you the best deal.

April 8, 2014

Thank you for your kind review! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

Great Job

by from Canton, MI |

Phil was very patient and courteous with a sense of "no pressure" he went out of his way trying to find the car of my choice. I would definitely recommend Phil Nelson and the Canton Dick Scott automotiveover team to future buyers.

April 7, 2014

Thank you for your review and recommendation! Congratulations on your new vehicle, we hope you are enjoying it!

Excellent Service

by from Canton, MI |

awesome as usual, everyone is very friendly and I never have a problem when I bring my car in.

April 1, 2014

Thank you so much for your review!

Brilliant Service

by from Canton, MI |

I was treated very well and my transaction went well. I appreciate your mission to treat your customers and give them complete satisfaction. I was satisfied.

April 1, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind review! We hope you have been enjoying your new vehicle and we look forward to your next visit with us!

Brilliant Experience

by from Canton, MI |

I have been buying cars at this dealership for the past 10 years and this last buying experience has been the best. I wanted to thank Sharon Coral for contacting me that initiated this purchase. Sharon listened to me and found the Rogue I wanted and then nailed down the exact financial details that I was looking for within 1 day. It was great to work with someone who made such an effort in such a timely manner. Sharon worked with John Mayberry to arrange for the transaction of our current Rogue and the lease purchase of our new Rogue, nice to see great team work throughout this entire transaction. John Mayberry ( who I want to thank for his straight forward and friendly professional approach) was also great to work with regarding the turn in of our current Rogue and the buying details of our new Rogue. John Cauchi delivered the new Rogue to us in a friendly and professional manner, he went through all of the paperwork in a very comprehensive and thorough approach. John C. also went through the car's delivery checklist with us and explained the car in detail. Even though this was our 3rd Rogue a lot has changed from the old model. Dave S. covered/explained all the financials, he also was friendly and professional. I appreciated the time he took to go line by line so all the details were covered. ( I explained to him that this has not always been the case in the past and I thanked him for doing a great job). While we were finishing the paperwork John Mayberry came over and visited with us and thanked us again for our business. I thanked him and Sharon for making this purchase a smooth and enjoyable buying experience. My wife and I even got the opportunity to meet Dick Scott while we were there, he came over and introduced himself and thanked us for our business. First time in my car buying experience that I have ever met the owner. Not very often that I write this type of lengthy review but, this was a great experience. Our family have driven Nissan products for 20 years and we love this new Rogue! Great to have a local dealership that appreciates our business. Thank you!

April 1, 2014

Congratulations on your new Rogue! We appreciate your time to write such a detailed review of your recent visit in our dealership and we thank you for the opportunity to assist you with the purchase of your newest Rogue. We hope you have been enjoying it and look forward to your next visit with us!

Very Excellent

by from Canton, MI |

I WAS VERY SHOCKED TO GO AND JUST LOOK AT CARS. AND DRIVE AWAY WITH A 2014! DEMITRY WAS EXCELLENT!!! I WANTED A 400.00 PAYMENT AND HAD TO SETTLE FOR 425.00 MY ONLY ISSUE!

March 28, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle!! Thank you so much for your review and we hope you are enjoying your new car!!