Dick Scott Nissan

Service 888-891-1753

Get Your Best Shot At Dick Scott

Great service

by from Canton, MI |

My experience was AWESOME! My salesman, Bill, was very informative, respectful and kind. He made me feel right at home. In fact everyone I dealt with was friendly and down-to earth. They seemed determined to make sure that everything went as smoothly as possible for me. I appreciate the deal that John, the GM helped to map out for me. Thank you David for being so patient with the questions of a first time lessee. And thank you to Mike G. in the Service Dept for making me feel that my vehicle will be in good hands. I will let all of my family and friends know about Dick Scott Nissan. You made me feel so welcome I want to always deal with you in the future!

March 28, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review of your experience at our dealership. We were glad to have helped you with all aspects of buying your vehicle and look forward to many years of keeping your vehicle in top notch condition in our service department! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle for many years to come!

Awesome service

by from Canton, MI |

Very nice. I came in and they did the work and I left. They were quick and efficient and very nice.

March 27, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind review!

Fantastic

by from Canton, MI |

My experience at dickscott was great! The staff was courteous, helpful and professional. I left the dealership with a car that was clean, had a full tank of gas and I love!

March 28, 2014

Congratulations on your new car! Thank you for you kind comments and we hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

Fabulous

by from Canton, MI |

Very professional,quick and delivered a clean car ...

March 27, 2014

Thank you so much for your review!

Very Good

by from Canton, MI |

Very good service!. The Sevice Advisor understood the problem described. He seems very familiar and help me to describe the problem. Also he inspect the car and point to me few details that I should be aware. Overal experience was excellent and no delays. Al process was smoth from the begining until the end.

March 27, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review of your recent experience in our service department. We are happy to have been able to assist you on your visit and look forward to seeing you in the future!

Very Good

by from Canton, MI |

ALL I CAN SAY IS IT WAS AWESOME!!!!! THIS EXPERIENCE AT DICK SCOTT WAS FIVE STAR....

March 27, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind review!

Very Informative

by from Canton, MI |

great reception, very friendly and helpful. will always come back.

March 12, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear that you were happy with the service you received and look forward to helping you in the future!

Great Customer Service

by from Canton, MI |

The service was complete and the service was cordial and thorough in helping me address my service needs.

March 12, 2014

Thank you for your kind review!

Excellent Service

by from Canton, MI |

I was very pleased with the service that I received at your service department. Everyone there was very helpful. Gary really took care of me and my vehicle. He answered all of my questions. I came in for an oil change and I was very pleased on how fast I was able to get in and out. Service like yours will keep me coming back for sure.

February 27, 2014

Thank you so much for your review of your recent experience in our service department. We are happy that you were so pleased with your service and look forward to your next visit!

Wouldn't let me get an independent inspection

by from Phoenix AZ |

So I attempted to purchase a used 2012 Mustang that was out of warranty coverage. We agreed on a price and then 2 hours later said couldn't sell it. The next day they called back with another higher price for the exact same car. Still being a good deal, I ultimately agreed. However, they wouldn't agree to let me have an independent inspection of the vehicle even though I was buying the car and having it shipped to me in Phoenix, AZ. They said, we already inspected it, we want the money first then you can inspect it. I said no. Take it for what it's worth.

February 26, 2014

Thank you for your comments, at Dick Scott Nissan, our goal is complete satisfaction, high quality, competitively priced pre-owned vehicles, and exceptional service to all customers. Since we already perform a thorough inspection on all our pre-owned vehicles it is not our policy to send any vehicle out for a second inspection before purchase. I would like the opportunity to discuss your concerns further. Please call me at 734-495-1000 to discuss. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Jon Mabery Pre-Owned Sales Manager