Dick Scott Nissan

New 888-238-0629
Used 877-438-5044
Service 888-891-1753

Get Your Best Shot At Dick Scott

Great dealer patric was a good sales man

by from Canton,MI |

They find your need fast n good deal! And fast selling paper works! And celan

September 12, 2013

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that we were able to find you the right vehicle and get everything done quickly and easily for you! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Simple as it gets

by from Northville, MI |

Just 2 weeks after my wife got a Murano from here (awesome experience, and priced right where i wanted it) I ended up in a new Altima SV. The dealer experience was even easier now that they had just sold me the Murano. Loved it and i love the Altima.... # days after it i recommended my cousin to go and se them, and he ended up on a new Altima as well. only because the team at Dick Scott is so easy to work with.

September 12, 2013

Congratulations to both you and your wife on your new vehicles! We hope you both are enjoying your new Nissan's!

Miserable manager

by from Livonia |

Worst dealership contact in many years. We drive out of our way to do business with Dick Scott Nissan so the miserable service was all the more galling. We were never advised about the steep diagnosis charges and I've never been slapped with such fees. The manager was an unsmiling, unhappy sort who quickly turned us off. His predecessor, Robert Green, did a much better job. Then your manager grew argumentative when i belatedly asked for a coupon discount. With customers nearby he complained that the coupon did not cover diagnostic. So your lose a customer over a $10 coupon. Good luck.

August 7, 2013

Nissan owner from Livonia, First of all, I would like to apologize for your unsatisfactory experience with our service department. I would appreciate the opportunity to personally respond to your concerns and invite you to call me at 734-495-1000. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Jon Mabery General Sales Manager Dick Scott Nissan 734-495-1000

worst place to buy a car

by from detroit |

I went there to buy a car... they ask the price range u r looking for.. and will try to sell u much cheaper cars for the price u mentioned...

August 7, 2013

Sofie, at Dick Scott Nissan we work very hard to find customers the vehicles they are looking for in the price range they request. I recall that when you came into our dealership, you told us what you were hoping to spend. Since we didn't have anything for that amount, you were shown the vehicles we did have at a lesser price. I am very sorry that this was not what you expected. Please accept my sincere apology for the misunderstanding and please feel free to call me if you would like to discuss this matter further. Kind regards, Jon Mabery General Sales Manager Dick Scott Nissan 734-495-1000

Great service!

by from Westland, Mi |

I went in looking to give a test drive and came out with a new car. I been avoiding the issue as talking with various salesmen put me off on making a choice. From walking in though everything was a good experience. Salesmen were all quite friendly and younger which I find more comfortable. My salesman Pat Rodriguez was amusing and put me at ease, helped with all my concerns without being condescending. Once I decided on buying the car, everyone made the whole process real simple and painless. Far as my experience goes, I was happy to give them my business and wholly recommend to anyone. Thank you!

September 12, 2013

Congratulations on your new car Mike! Thank you for your kind comments!

Great service on 3 recall items

by from Westland, Michigan |

This was my first service experience at Dick Scott Nissan. I was so very impressed with the employee knowledge, interaction with me the customer, polite manner and everything else that is necessary to have a great car dealership. I had 3 recall items to be fixed. I was told it would probably take about 11/2 hours to complete the job. Much to my joy and surprised in less than 50 minutes my car was fixed and they even gave me a car wash. I had interaction mostly with Gary the service manager and with Michael. They were both terrific at their jobs and really make it a pleasure to be at the dealership. Everyone I had contact there with seems to go above and beyond what you would think would be their job description . I will enjoy coming back to Dick Scott for my service needs. Mary Lou Jankowski

September 12, 2013

Thank you Mary Lou for taking the time to share your experience on our Review page! We look forward to helping you with all your vehicle needs!

Great Service/Extremely Clean Facilities

by from Huron Township, Michigan |

THE SERVICE DEPT. AT 'DICK SCOTT NISSAN' ARE PROFESSIONAL, COURTEOUS, KNOWLEDGEABLE EMPLOYEES. THEY WILL GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO HELP YOU IN ANY ASPECT OF AUTO REPAIRS OR QUESTIONS THAT NEED TO BE ANSWERED! MAKE THIS DEALER SERVICE DEPT. YOUR NUMBER ONE NEIGHBORHOOD PLACE FOR REPAIRS; YOU WON'T GO WRONG.

Dick Scott Nissan Great Car Choices Used & New

by from Chicago, IL |

I found they had a rare 1994 Mercury Cougar XR7 with only 29K certified miles, all the options & more, in the color I wanted, excellently maintained and at a great price. I live in Buffalo Grove, IL (a Northwest Suburb of Chicago) and took the 300 mile trip by train to make a great deal & drove the car back home. Dick Scott is one of the best dealerships I have ever been to. They are very customer service oriented (they picked me up from the Amtrak station in Ann Arbor), friendly, knowledgeabe, no pressure, no hassle negotiating, car service priorities and provide a free Carfax with every used car they sell. Dick Scott Nissan is a dealership that's hard to beat & I say that coming from the Chicago, IL area that has quite a few more car dealerships! By the way, I had my mechanic go over the Cougar I bought & he certified it was in top notch condition!

Aways good service!!

by from Canton, Michigan |

I brought my car in for the 30,000 mile multi check inspection and again received great service as well as an explaination of the services provided. Very comfortable, friendly and causal envirnment. Facility was clean and all my questions were answered. The car was completed on time which is always a plus. I'll be back for the tire special next month. Nice job!!!

Great Customer Service....Very Pleased.

by from Canton, MI |

I was recently at Dick Scott/Canton for a regular maintenance oil change, and as always, was very pleased with the service and experience, from the moment I pulled into the garage, where full attention was waiting for me by the impressionable Michael Green, as well as the immediate vehicle tire & filter inspections performed by not one but two service techs! I enjoyed using the free wi-fi while waiting in the bright, clean lounge area (does not fell like a waiting room!), where I was greeted with a 'hello' and a smile by my (previous) sales persons, Rose Mabery and John Cauchi, who still remembers my name! I barely had time to finish my 2nd cup of (delicious) coffee before charming Michael Green approached me with my key fob to let me know my car was ready! The experience is always warm and pleasant, right down to the free car wash. I always know that when I leave Dick Scott/Canton, my Sentra will ride good and look good! Thank You Dick Scott.