Dick Scott Nissan

New 888-238-0629
Used 866-984-2144
Service 888-891-1753

Get Your Best Shot At Dick Scott

Five star service and sales department

by from Detroit, MI |

It was a day that was not going so well with me, however after the great treament that I received from Dick Scott Nissan Service and sales, it was like a breath of fresh air. The service writers (Bob and Mike) was so knowledgable and friendly. I wish that everybody would come to this dealership and experience the great professional service.

September 12, 2013

We are sorry to hear your day started out not so great John, but so glad that our Service Department was able to make it a little easier for you! Thank you for your nice comments we hope you are having a better day!

Dick Scott dealership excellant customer service

by from Westland MI |

My sales person Robert was absolutely fabulous. Knowledgeable and friendly. He got me the car I wanted at the price I wanted. Wonderful experience. Gary in the service department was super nice and gave me excellent service. Free car wash every time you go for service or not. Great dealership. They will be my dealer for life.

September 12, 2013

Congratulations on your new car! Thanks so much for writing this kind review and we hope you are out enjoying your new vehicle!

Friendly, Knowledgeable, and Patient

by from Canton, MI |

Even though looking at very old used vehicle with very low sale price (and certainly low profit margin), the salesman (Phil) and manager (Jon) spent plenty of time with me. They made sure to learn about what I was looking for/needed, and made good suggestions/price offers with no pressure to commit. AND.....they never tried to up-sell me on anything more expensive than the vehicle I came in to look at. After visiting 6 or 7 other dealers first, I definitely believe they gave me the best deal of all the places I'd been to, and made me feel like I could take as much time as needed to decide. Their sales process was really to work out the best deal and let me decide. Most other dealerships were trying to use gimmicky sales pitches, telling me how theirs was the best deal I'd ever see, or that I needed to buy now or it will be gone, etc... Phil & Jon just worked to a strong bottom line figure and left it up to me to decide if I wanted to buy the vehicle for that price.

September 12, 2013

We are happy to see that you found the right vehicle for you Rick! Congratulations on your purchase, we hope you have been enjoying your new vehicle!

2nd Purchase

by from Canton, MI |

This was my 2nd purchase from Dick Scott Nissan, and the experience was a good as the first. Everyone at the dealership helped in the experience. I know in 3 years where I will be when I have to purchase another car.

September 12, 2013

Thank you for being such a loyal Dick Scott Customer and for taking the time to leave such a nice review! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Redford, MI |

Dick Scott provides above Excellent Customer Care from the Receptionist to the Service Center. Gary Johnson is an Awesome Service Manager, I recently had an auto emergency, Gary went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of right away. I highly recommend Dick Scott, and I'm looking forward to buying my next new Nissan from this dealership. Above awesome service at Dick Scott #They Rock!!!

September 12, 2013

Thank you for you review! We are happy to read of your great experience in our Service Department and look forward to helping you find your next vehicle when you are ready.

Great dealer patric was a good sales man

by from Canton,MI |

They find your need fast n good deal! And fast selling paper works! And celan

September 12, 2013

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that we were able to find you the right vehicle and get everything done quickly and easily for you! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Simple as it gets

by from Northville, MI |

Just 2 weeks after my wife got a Murano from here (awesome experience, and priced right where i wanted it) I ended up in a new Altima SV. The dealer experience was even easier now that they had just sold me the Murano. Loved it and i love the Altima.... # days after it i recommended my cousin to go and se them, and he ended up on a new Altima as well. only because the team at Dick Scott is so easy to work with.

September 12, 2013

Congratulations to both you and your wife on your new vehicles! We hope you both are enjoying your new Nissan's!

Miserable manager

by from Livonia |

Worst dealership contact in many years. We drive out of our way to do business with Dick Scott Nissan so the miserable service was all the more galling. We were never advised about the steep diagnosis charges and I've never been slapped with such fees. The manager was an unsmiling, unhappy sort who quickly turned us off. His predecessor, Robert Green, did a much better job. Then your manager grew argumentative when i belatedly asked for a coupon discount. With customers nearby he complained that the coupon did not cover diagnostic. So your lose a customer over a $10 coupon. Good luck.

August 7, 2013

Nissan owner from Livonia, First of all, I would like to apologize for your unsatisfactory experience with our service department. I would appreciate the opportunity to personally respond to your concerns and invite you to call me at 734-495-1000. I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Jon Mabery General Sales Manager Dick Scott Nissan 734-495-1000

worst place to buy a car

by from detroit |

I went there to buy a car... they ask the price range u r looking for.. and will try to sell u much cheaper cars for the price u mentioned...

August 7, 2013

Sofie, at Dick Scott Nissan we work very hard to find customers the vehicles they are looking for in the price range they request. I recall that when you came into our dealership, you told us what you were hoping to spend. Since we didn't have anything for that amount, you were shown the vehicles we did have at a lesser price. I am very sorry that this was not what you expected. Please accept my sincere apology for the misunderstanding and please feel free to call me if you would like to discuss this matter further. Kind regards, Jon Mabery General Sales Manager Dick Scott Nissan 734-495-1000

Great service!

by from Westland, Mi |

I went in looking to give a test drive and came out with a new car. I been avoiding the issue as talking with various salesmen put me off on making a choice. From walking in though everything was a good experience. Salesmen were all quite friendly and younger which I find more comfortable. My salesman Pat Rodriguez was amusing and put me at ease, helped with all my concerns without being condescending. Once I decided on buying the car, everyone made the whole process real simple and painless. Far as my experience goes, I was happy to give them my business and wholly recommend to anyone. Thank you!

September 12, 2013

Congratulations on your new car Mike! Thank you for your kind comments!